Decision

One Sho†
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Yongguk’s pov

Countless hours went into planning for the raid at the drug money transfer police officers were holding in the alleyway on the other end of the city. I had figured out countless ways to take them down, pushing my small car models on the table from side to side trying to decide which was the best approach. Himchan worked day and night fixing up a new fully loaded tank like car down at the basement he had smuggled all too easily. Youngjae set out to find any other hiding areas and spaces that were good for our planning. The day finally came, and I set my map down and picked up my walkie talkie beside it. Himchan lead us down to car, a jet black car that could fit a generous amount of people. “It’s like an ice cream truck.” Zelo joked as Himchan opened the doors shooting a glare at him. I got in along with the rest of them as we drove down the alleyway setting up. Shortly after, I got off at the next stop, pulling down an escape ladder from one of the condos in the alley and climbed up it giving me a clear view of the whole situation, allowing me to create the moves, to create the conclusions. The car lay hidden in the end of the alley, where it was a dead end once you made a right turn. I nodded as we proceeded to wait patiently for the police car to come and unload the money at this very location. And slowly, but surely, the cars did come and it was time to push forward. My lips moved slightly as I pressed the walkie talkie close to it. I could hear the steady of my heart beat. This had to be done correctly or Min-Hyun and Youngjae’s life were to be cut short. I nodded, my fingers pressing into the speak button. “Charge.”

Himchan’s car drove towards the police car. Two police officers, outraged at this got out of the car, demanding that the owners get out of their way immediately. And without notice, two of BAP’s members in masks got out of the car, lunging at them and taking them out, quickly moving, and opening the back of the huge police car and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter