Illegal

One Sho†
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Youngjae’s pov.

I awoke to Min-Hyun’s head resting lightly on my stomach. She must’ve fallen asleep as I had too. Her hand was placed right on top of my and for once she seemed much more calm and at peace. I realized she was much more innocent than I thought she was. Under her roughness and tomboy attitude was a girl with feelings and true emotions towards BAP. She was loyal like a dog, and did anything they asked her. But she never got into any of the complications the gang did. She was forbidden to, Yongguk not even allowing her to touch any of the guns they had scattered on the counter. I sighed brushing her mussed hair out of her face. Her eyes opened and she took a deep breath, unfolding her legs and stretching, then yawning shortly after. “Youngjae-nim, are you feeling better?” she asked rubbing her eyes. “Yeah, thanks Min-Hyun.” I said attempting to get up. Her head snapped to me and she seemed to go in a panic.”A-Ah, Youngjae, what are you doing? You’re still hurt!” I gave a brief smile and slowly got up, shuffling to the the kitchen to get a glass of water. “I’m fine MinHyunnie, besides, I’ve got to get back on my feet again. BAP’s on another mission tonight.” She got up and poured a glass of water for me, looking at me. “You’re going to get hurt again. You’ll be too slow for the whole group.” she said with no hint of emotion. I was surprised at how quickly she could switch from emotions. I sipped the water generously and put the glass in the sink. “I’m fine Min-Hyun. Just believe me, I really am.”

That night, BAP headed down to the pier. There was some illegal dealing that was open for any of the gangs to come get. It was said the stuff was worth a fortune. It was just a matter of who got to place the deal first. We drove in separate cars, Himchan, Zelo and Daehyun in their black Lamborghini, and Yongguk, Jongup and I in a deep scarlet colored Ferrari that was hidden under the covers down in the basement in the back corner. “Are you okay Youngjae?” Yongguk asked as he drove just above the speed limit. I nodded touching my waist remembering Min-Hyun’s pleads. Did she trust me now? Was I enough for her? I shook off the thoughts. “Yes Hyung, I’m fine. It was just a scratch.” He nodded curtly, taking a sharp left turn. The other car followed along closely, as we both stopped at an empty lot. Everybody was dressed in black, camouflaging easily with the night. “You guys know what to do.” Yongguk ordered as everybody gathered together. We all nodded agreeing.


Yongguk’s pov.

I held Youngjae back at first as we fled into our hiding spots. “Are you really okay?” he asked. Youngjae assured me by giving off a radiant smile which made me smile as well. We all perused the area seeing another group coming off the opposite end of us. There waiting was a gang known as Noir, black in french, because they were never found, never caught, swift like shadows that come and go in the day and night without being bothered. They consisted of these half French and half Korean guys. It was odd, really, how they all were always in unison just like shadows too. The opposing gang that were going to the Noir group shook hands with each other. That was when I signaled Jongup and Daehyun to pull the trigger. They skillfully pulled their sniper rifles out and shot at multiple members easily without having to look fully through the scope. The other group went alert and pulled their guns out as Noir looked around, knowing a full war had started in competition for their goods. We had to finish everybody off before anyone else tried to claim what was so valuable. My fingers made a motion for all of BAP to rush into the scene
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter