Friend(?) [II]

One Sho†
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Your pov.


I pushed Yongguk away as quickly as possible with much force, and ran my mouth under the kitchen faucet and wiped it with a towel. My heart thumped loudly, as my stomach turned, making me feel uneasy. What was this feeling? *I’m probably sick from that horrid thing that just happened.* “I think I’m gonna hurl.” I thought out loud holding onto my stomach. “Dammit, freaking Daehyun and his food obsession.” Yongguk mumbled wiping his mouth and looking away from me. I glared at him and headed to the door. “I’m out of here.” I said, still having the weird feeling in my stomach. “Wait, what?” Yongguk rushed after me and grabbed my wrist. I stopped, but I didn’t look back at him. An awkward silence fell upon us as I felt his grip on my wrist. I pulled away from him and left. I slapped my face trying to erase the kiss out of my mind. “Hyung Seok oppa, Hyung Seok oppa.” I kept repeating trying to think of someone else other than Yongguk. Easily it shifted to Hyung Seok, as I hadn’t been able to stop thinking about him for the past weeks.


~~~



I stopped talking to Yongguk all together after the incident and ignored the stares he gave me as I laughed with Hyung Seok. About a two weeks had passed, and Yongguk and I still did not talk. It wasn’t like we had anything to talk about anyways. It was rather odd how he just decided to come into my life for such a split moment and then offer me to live with him?  He must’ve been crazy. Today, there was no Yongguk in sight at all. He wasn’t at class the past few days as well. I looked behind me to see if he was in his own world, either sleeping in class or texting Himchan. The desk was empty, a small collection of dust beginning to form in the center of it. I tapped on Himchan’s shoulder curious. He was in the middle of sweet talking a girl. I rolled my eyes. He shooed her away seeing it was me and gave me a seductive look. “Hey cutie.~~” he said patting my head. I stuck my tongue out. “Blehhh, you’re disgusting Himchan.” I laughed at him poking his stomach. I seemed to always be alright with Himchan’s actions, taking them lightly. We always were good at talking to one another, it was just I never felt like initiating conversation with him. “What’s up?” he asked putting an arm around my shoulder. Girls around me gasped and started pointing. We both chose to ignore them. “Yongguk isn’t here today. He wasn’t here the other day either or yesterday.” I said looking at his empty table. Himchan turned his head to see and shrugged. “He was here earlier. He’s probably sick of seeing you.” he teased ruffling my hair. “Hey!” I spat back hitting him on the chest. “Owwieee, Min-Hyun that hurt!” I gave a smile. “Good!”



“Hey, Min-Hyun. Do you like Hyung Seok?” Himchan asked out of the blue. I scrunched my nose hearing the question coming out of his mouth. “You too?” I asked exasperated. Truthfully, I didn’t know. My mind had been playing tricks with me ever since I had kissed Yongguk on accident, and it was setting my thoughts on fire. I wondered if Himchan knew. He took me into a headlock and gave me a noogie. “I don’t want my dongsaeng falling for some loser like him okay?!” he shouted playfully as I tried to get out of his grasp.


Himchan froze for a second and immediately let go of me, now gripping onto my shoulders, with a wide grin. “Were you asking about Yongguk because, you’re perhaps worried about him?” I shook my head furiously, feeling my face burn up. “That isn’t it! I wouldn’t be worried about some stupid guy like him!” I shouted back puckering my lips in frustration. The school bell rang, and I packed my bags, running out the door to avoid anymore questioning from Himchan.


Please Subscribe to read the full chapter