Ransom

One Sho†
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Yongguk’s pov.

I trudged back home, my head hung low as I disregarded how wet my clothing became. The rest of the guys were sitting at the sofa, their heads perking up when I opened the door. They immediately got up, and Zelo shoved a flash drive towards me. His eyes were filled with worry. “Someone knocked on the door and all we found was this flash drive.” he said as I took it from him. I took out my laptop from my room and we all headed downstairs to the basement garage. I set the laptop on the coffee table, and we all sat on the small couch. My hands went towards my necklace, a metal cross with a heavy chain around my neck. After a moment of silence, I opened my laptop and placed the flash drive in an open port.


Your pov.

My eyes opened droopily, as I groaned from a throbbing pain in my head. I blinked trying to get my blurry vision in place. What was happening? I could hear laughing from a distance. I attempted to move my arms, but they were neatly tied together behind a chair. My hands were sticky as I felt each cut mark on them, a familiar liquid trickling out each of them. My head rocked back in forth as I tried to gain consciousness. I my lips, tasting the sour taste of my own blood. I slowly turned my gaze to the right, Youngjae sitting a chair tied up next to me. “Youngjae...” I murmured. He looked at me as he huffed deeply, fresh red coming down his head and his mouth. A banging came from the door on the side of us as two burly men with bandanas wrapped around the lower half of their faces barged in. I could feel their smirks hidden from under those bandanas. One of them held onto a laptop, walking in front of us and opening it up. The other had what it seemed like for sale signs. He put them around our necks, but I was too delirious from pain and the headache I was receiving I didn’t take notice of what was happening. He pulled Youngjae’s head up carelessly and nodded at the guy with the laptop. He the laptop, a screen flickering blue for a few seconds and then a webcam showing. It was BAP. “Yongguk...” I said. Yongguk looked calm, his hands clasped like he was praying.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter