Chap 9

Dr. Love

After they ordered, the four of them stayed silent. “Should we introduced them now?” Yoseob whispered to Junhyung. “Up to you.” Junhyung said and headed straight to the toilet. “Aish~this boy” Yoseob said and scratched his head. “Okay” Yoseob said to himself. “Woorim-ah I want to introduce you to Sungmin.” Yoseob said to Woorim.“Hello I’m Kwon Sungmin.” Sungmin said to Woorim. “I’m Seo Woo Rim. Nice to meet you.” Woorim said to Sungmin and shook his hand.

Sungmin took some cigarettes from his pocket, lighted it, and start smoking. “So, what college do you go to?” Sungmin asked Woorim. Woorim didn’t replied. She just keep on coughing and so is Yoseob. Junhyung came back and he saw Woorim and Yoseob was coughing and having a hard time to breathe.

“Ya, could you go smoke at the smoking room?” Junhyung told Sungmin and points to a room beside the toilet. “Ah~I totally forgot about you Yoseob! Sorry” Sungmin said and held a peace sign as he went to the smoking room.

“Finally! What took you so long to save us?” Yoseob said. “Ya~ both of you has asthma but you still let him smoke in front of you.” Junhyung said to Yoseob. “Omo~ you have asthma too?” Yoseob asked Woorim who was still coughing. Woorim replied with a soft nod.

Junhyung and Yoseob watched Woorim as she took a small device from her bag, she opened the cap and inhale the air there from . “Ah~that feels better” Woorim said. ‘Junhyung oppa, how do you know I have asthma?” She asked Junhyung. “The kid beside you also has asthma.” He said to Woorim and points to Yoseob. “HEY!” Yoseob said. “You’re so mean oppa” Woorim said to Junhyung and laughed.

“So…You like the guy?” Yoseob asked Woorim with a nervous smile. “Sorry oppa, I forgot to tell you, but I really hate a guy who smokes.” She said to Yoseob and smiled. Their food finally arrived. “I’m so hungryyyyyyyyyy!!!” Yoseob said and was about to eat his meal. And so is Junhyung.“Wait! Shouldn’t we wait for Sungmin oppa?” Woorim asked them. “Ah~okay~ Junhyung, go call Sungmin oppa!” Yoseob said to Junhyung and points to the Smoking room like a little kid. “Sungmin oppa?” Junhyung coughed and laughed. Woorim laughed too. “Aish~whatever” Yoseob said. “Oppa~ I’ll go to the toilet okay?” Woorim said. “okay~gogogo” Yoseob said. Junhyung and Sungmin came back when Woorim left.

“Yayayayaya, did she like me?” Sungmin asked Junhyung and Yoseob. “Like you? Psh~” Yoseob said and folded his hand. “What do you mean?” Sungmin asked Yoseob. “She hates smoking guys.” Junhyung told Sungmin. “Aish~why you guys didn’t tell me?” Sungmin said and make a pouty face. “My heart is broken~ I better eat my meal.” Sungmin said and was about to eat his meal. Yoseob and Junhyung looked at each other and said, “WAIT FOR WOORIM!”

“Sorry for waiting oppas” Woorim said as she pulled the chair to sit. “Woorim-ah! Why didn’t you tell me you like non-smoking guys???” Sungmin asked Woorim. Before Woorim could reply, he said again, “Woorim-ah! Please wait for my love! From today, I’M GONNA BE A NON-SMOKER!!” Sungmin said and stood on the chair while holding a fork. Suddenly, his cellphone rang. “Hello? What? The cigarettes are in a 20% discount??” he shouted. “Aish~sorry guys~I have to go now~can’t miss the discount! Bye!!” He said as he finished his meal quickly and took his bag. “Woorim-ah!!! Please wait for my loveeeeee!!!!” He shouted and waved them goodbye. They replied him with a shy wave so that people won’t know that he’s with them before.

“Weird guy huh?” Yoseob said to Woorim as he sipped his orange soda. “yeeess?” Woorim said. “I knew it. He never gonna stop smoking” Yoseob said and laughed. “aah~I’m so full” He said and yawned. “Miss, bill please!” he said to a waitress that stands beside the counter. “Comin right up.” The waitress said to him and smiled. “The total will be 450,000 ₩. Two Coke, two Spaghetti Carbonara, one orange soda, one double cheeseburger without onion and pickles with fries, one beef steak, and one ice lemon tea.” The waitress read their order.

“Aish~ I only have 150,000.” Yoseob said after he looked at his wallet. “How much do you have.” He whispered to Junhyung. “50,000. I was gonna borrow from you! ” Junhyung said to Yoseob. “Aish~we can’t pay the bill!! Sungmin didn’t even left us money! His meal is the most expensive!!” Yoseob said and started kicking like a little kid.

“Oppa, what do you mean you’re gonna pay?” Suddenly Woorim said.

“Huh? You mean you’re gonna pay?” Yoseob stopped kicking and looked at Woorim. “But did you carry that much money?” He whispered to Woorim. “Who said anything about carrying money?” Woorim said. She took out a card from her wallet. “Here miss, I’m gonna pay.” Woorim gave the card to the waitress.

“M-mmmagic C-ccard” Yoseob said and looked at Woorim as if Woorim is the first person who owns a credit card. “Oppa, it’s not a magic card! It’s a credit card.” Woorim said to him and smiled. "Even Junhyung and I who is older than you didn't even have those cards. Our parents didn't trust us with that card." Yoseob said and pouted.

"Oppa don't worry, you're parents are gonna give you a credit card when you are married." Woorim said to Yoseob and laughed. Junhyung laughed too. "Aish~you" Yoseob said and pretended to hit Woorim on the shoulder.

"Not too hard!" Suddenly Junhyung said.

"Not too hard?" Woorim asked Junhyung. "Ya~ I didn't even hit her." Yoseob said . "I m-mean.." Junhyung said. Before Junhyung could even continue, the waitress came and handed Woorim the printed bill for her to sign.

"Thanks" Woorim said as she signed the bill. "Woorim-ah!! Thanks for the meal!" Yoseob said to Woorim as they went out from the restaurant. "Junhyung! Aren't you gonna say thanks?" Yoseob asked Junhyung. "Thanks for the meal." Junhyung said and smiled to Woorim. ________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Aigoo~ sorry for the long update! My Internet connection at home did not work so I tried updating through my phone~ I hope you can enjoy this chapter! Sorry for the messy spacings and grammars hhaha :D Don't forget to leave a comment! Thanks ^••^