Chap 6

Dr. Love

Woorim POV

Yes! today I'm gonna meet them. That means I can have a boyfriend! It was very cold today but I think that's gonna worth it. I put my hands inside my jacket's pocket and headed to the to the taxi. "Street XX, building #567" I said to the driver as I hopped In to the car. "okay miss" he said. I took out my ipod and eventually fell asleep.

"Miss, we arrived already." the driver said. "huh?what?we arrived already?" I said. fixing my hair. "Are you sure this is the building miss? this place looks pretty scary." the taxi driver said. I checked the address again. Street XX, building #567. It's correct. what else would be wrong? I looked at the old building at with the number 567 on it. It looks pretty scary though, it looks like an abandoned building. But I had to be brave. 

I walked out the taxi and handed the money to the driver. "Just keep the rest 5000 won." I said to the driver as I handed over the money to him. He smiled at me and I smiled back at him. "be careful miss." he said and he drove off.

I walked closer towards the building. Thank God there was a "DR.LOVE" sign written on the door with markers. I pushed the door. "Good Evening, is somebody here?" I said, covering my nose, this place was pretty dusty.

"OH! You're here!" a guy said. I Saw a guy with black pants and a t-shirt came down from the stairs. "You're here! you must be..." he said, scratching his head, trying to remember my name. "Seo Woo Rim" I said to him. "And you must be the one who talked with me yesterday right?" I said. "And you must be..." I said, suddenly I forgot his name, it's so embarrassing. "HOw old are you?" he asked "I'm 19 years old." I said. "Then call me Yoseob oppa." He said. "wait I'm gonna call my partner." he said again. "Junhyung oppa right?" I Guessed. "Smart girl" he said and smiled.

"YA JUNHYUNG! GET YOUR DOWN HERE!' He shouted. "FINE" Junhyung shouted back at him. I saw this Junhyung walking down the stairs . He wore a checkered shirt and a black t-shirt. His hair looked messy.

He's pretty cute 

w-wait what was I thinking?! I came here to look for a boyfriend. not him. "Annyeong Junhyung oppa" I greeted him. but he didn't reply my greeting. "It's okay. He's like that at first but once you get to know him, he's pretty nice." Yoseob said. I watched Junhyung as he took out a bottle of water and drank it. 

"so are we ready to get started?' Yoseob said as he took out a pile of paper from his bag.

HELL YEAH!!

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Woot woot! I updated much today haha.

I think I won't be able to update next week because I have my exams T_T

Wish me luck!!! ^^

Thanks for reading, the comments, for subscribing!