Chap 4

Dr. Love

Woorim got into her car. At the car she silently cried.

WOORIM POV:

I cried when I got into the car. I cried for saying stupid things like that, Now where am I gonna find a boyfriend?? My thoughts was distracted when the driver said something. " Miss there was a huge traffic jam in the city and the only way of escaping it is by using the alternate way." The driver said. "'It's okay. up to you." I said, wiping my tears. We passed by some random street,with lots of village children playing around.The street was quiet, there were almost no cars that passed by on this street. There were many ads posted on the trees. and an ad caught my eyes.

It couldn't be! an ad for love service! how lucky I am! I immediately asked the driver to stop and I got down from the car to get that ad. The paper was a bit wet, but I don't care. I looked at the ad again. There were two random guy. The name of the first guy is yoseob and the other one was junhyung. It says that they were love doctors who will help people with their love relationships. Also they help people who were looking for true love. perfect. this is just what I Need. I smiled, leaned backwards, closed my eyes and tried to enjoy the ride.

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Finally another chapter!!! I'm so sorry if this is a crappy one *bows* ;_; She was so close to meet Junhyung and Yoseob! Sorry if the chapters were short, I don't want to confuse you guys, hehe, thanks for subscribers, comments, and readers! ^^