Chap 2

Dr. Love

Woorim headed to the to the dining room. Her face looked grumpy. "bad morning honey?" her dad sad while reading a newspaper. "Wayy too bad." she said. "Wanna tell mommy what is it about?" Her mom said. "No mom, maybe later." she said, she took an apple and ate it. "look mom, dad I gotta go now." she said grabbing her bag "but it's still 7:03, your class don't start till 9:00" her mom said. "Its okay mom, there's something I needed to take care at school anyway."

Woorim got into the car, "Thanks louis" she said as one of her "guards" opened the car door for her. "University, miss??" the driver says. "Yes francis." woorim said and took out her ipod from her bag.

Its a busy morning on seoul. They were heading to Seoul National University, the place where she studied. It's amazing for a young girl like her to go into that place as it is considered as one of the top university of South Korea. did I mention that she was smart too? although she was rich, but she never wasted her parents money unnecessarily-like what most rich girls do.

Finally they arrived at the university, at 7:40, there was almost no students at the university, students who came was only the students who works as the  assistant teacher, librarian, and on the IT department. Most students came at 8:30 or 8:00. Woorim knew where she was going. She headed to the IT department.

The quiet atmosphere at the department was broken when she came in. Some students looked at her an whispered. Some girls looked at her, scared. There were a total of 8 students there.  5 boys and 3 girls. Some doesn't even bother to look at her. "Morning everyone. I assume that all of you have seen the articles on the top headline of our university." she said. "Yeah," some replied.

Some replied replied with just a soft mumble. "Now, does any of you knows who posted the article on the web?" woorim asked. no one answered. "did any of you knows who posted the article on the web?" she asked again. no one answered. "This isn't going to work." she mumbled. She took an envelope from her bag and said, "This envelope contains 800,000 won. If you guys could tell me who did it, then this money will belong to all of you. Some of them looked at her, surprised. "It was Haneul !!" one suddenly said, then suddenly all of them were competing, saying "It was Haneul!!". Woorim smiled and gave the envelope to the guy beside her, "Thanks everyone" she smiled and left the room.

"As easy as that" She mumbled slowly to herself.

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry the first two chapters were very boring T_T

But hey, at least I updated right?? lol

Have a nice day everyone !!