chap 5

Dr. Love

Finally Seo Woo Rim arrived at home, she immediately went up to her room. She's excited to call and try the love doctor ad. She took her iphone out and pressed the first number, 0045-45643-9193, "Sorry the number you're calling is inactive, Please try again in  few minutes." the operator said. "Aish~ maybe I should try the other number" Woorim said. She dialled the next number 0050-67439-3020. "toot-toot." said the waiting tone "Hello" someone answered. "YES! SOMEONE ANSWERED!" woorim shouted

Junhyung's POV 

I was at the university cafe with some friends when my phone started ringing. Anonymous number. Should I pick it up or not? I decided to pick it up. "Hello?" I said. Then I heard a shout. "YES! SOMEONE ANSWERED!" It was a girl's voice. w-wait. How did this girl got my number?. "Is this love doctor?" the girl said again. SHOOT. she was talking about the love doctor thing that Yoseob planned. "Wait a second" I said to that girl. "Ya! yoseob! a call for you!" I said as I handed yoseob the phone. "For me?" yoseob said he put the phone on his ear and started talking. "Aah love doctor! you must saw our ad? that's amazing!" he said as he started to walk away from us with the phone on his hand.

Yoseob and I has been best friends for 8 years. We met on middle school. Although Yoseob is one year younger than me, but we were on the same class. He never called me hyung, we were as close as brothers. We're both are single so that explains why we are close to. haha. Yoseob never had the idea of dating after he graduated on middle school. he stopped dating when he was on high school, he stopped dating because he want to "focus" on his studies. But I don't believe him. 

 I ended my relationship with a girl named miyoung on high school. Among my ex-es he was the one I truly loved. Sadly, she got herself pregnant with another man and she's married now. I don't feel to date anyone now, it's not because of Miyoung, but right now I only want to focus taking care of my mom who is sick and my little brother who's now on his 2nd year of middle school. My dad died when I was 16. I felt terrible. His last words were " Junhyung--ah please take care of your mother and brother. Appa is already called by God, But appa promise that appa will watch omma, you, and junsung from above." he said. our family were poor. My mother works as a tailor and my father works as a building worker. We could go to school with the help of appa's boss. He was the one who supported me going to university and my brother to middle school. He wanted to support us because my father helped him a lot before and he's a diligent worker.

This whole Dr.Love dating thing? it's all Yoseob's idea. He wanted to do this because he watched a drama where a girl got married not with her true love. He cried when he watched the wedding scene. He started saying words like "The world is so cruel" . "The girl is stupid" blah blah blah. I agreed to help him because Yoseob has helped me. He always helped me. He has helped me too much. So that's why I agreed to help him.

 

"Junhyung-ya! Everything is arranged! we'll meet her tomorrow morning!" Yoseob shouted and came running towands me.

Meeting the girl? tomorrow? oh crap.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

        

Finally! another chapter was finished! Enjoy!

I added a main image too! keep reading the story!

Thanks for comments, subscribers, and readers!     

^^

Note : the random guy on the main image is not Lee Joon of MBLAQ and the girl was not Park Bom of 2NE1 ^ ^