Chap 10

Dr. Love

Woorim's POV

OMG!! Junhyung smiled at me? JUNHYUNG SMILED AT ME!!! I cried at my bed. "Who smiled at you honey?" Suddeny my mom entered my room.

"Junhyung?" She said as she sat down beside my bed with a raised eyebrow.

"N-nno mom..I mean Junsu!! You know? Junsu from 2PM? He smiled at me on a picture!!" I said while showing my mom a random picture of Junsu smiling at a random photoshoot. "He could be smiling to a thousands of girls on those pictures honey." My mom said as she tapped my back.

"Aigoo~my little girl is in love now" she added.

"With Junsu" I quickly added and laughed nervously.

"That was like 2 years ago mom! You don't know? Hahaha" I laughed nervously again."I'll go now honey, so you could continue dreaming about Junhyung." she teased me and closed the door.

Suddenly my cellphone rang. It was Yoseob. "Hello?" I said. "Woorim-ah!!" He said. "Why oppa?" I said and laughed. "I miss you" he said in a playful tone. "Really oppa?" I said and laughed.

"Aih~there she is talking to Junhyung again" Suddenly my mom appeared at the back. Great. Now she's with my dad.

"Did I hear Junhyung?" Suddenly Yoseob asked on the phone. Before I could say anything she said "Continue your talk with Junhyung dear, mommy and daddy aren't gonna disturb you." And they left the room. "Aish" I said and pouted.

"Hello? Hello? Woorim-ah are you still there?" Yoseob said. Right. I forgot about him.

"Did I heard Junhyung just now?" he said in a teasing tone. "N-no! it's Junsu! You know oppa? Junsu of 2PM? You must misheard it oppa!" I said quickly.

"Really? But the ears of Yang Yoseob never misheard anything, I'm sure it Junhyung or am I wrong...??" He said.

Suddenly there was a knock on my door. "Okay oppa I have to go now okay? Bye" I said quickly and pressed the end call button.

"Miss, dinner is now ready." Mr.Kim said. Mr. Kim was one of the trusted butler in our family. Thank God it was him who was at the door. If it's my mom, MORE CHAOS.

"Okay. Tell mom I'm coming right down okay?" I said. "Okay miss." he smiled and closed the door. Okay sometime it really creeps me out to see his smile. Besides seeing his crooked and some of his false tooth, some older cousins of mine tried to scare me when I was around 10 years old that Mr.Kim was always smiling on me because he likes me. Eww. Okay. He's around 40 years old now. And he looks the same with crooked teeth and false tooth when he was younger.And it really bugs me when the cousins come visiting because they'll always tease me. But okay, let's not talk about that. I need backup answers for the questions that my mom will shower me on dinner about Junhyung.

After a while, I decided to go downstairs. My mom and dad were already eating. "Sorry I'm late mom." I said to her. "Its okay darling, we appreciate your talk with Junhyung just now." She said and continued cutting her steak.

WHAT?!?!?!?!?!. "But I wasn't talking to Junhyung mom" I tried to defend myself. EPIC FAIL. "Okay, shoosh, we'll talk about that later. Meanwhile, eat your steak." She said to me.

I looked at the steak which Mr. Kim just brought to me. I wasn't in the mood for eating right now. Seeing Mr.Kim's smile while bringing my food also helps decrease my mood. And my mood keeps decreasing and decreasing and decreasing.

Suddenly my mom asked something. "Where did you and Junhyung meet?" crap. And my mood decreases to complete zero. 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Yay! I updated! And this is chapter 10! Thanks to your support, I could finally reach this chapter! I hope you guys have so much fun reading this chapter. I had so much fun making this haha. Don't forget to leave a comment! Sorry for messy spacings. I updated through my phone (again) 사 랑 해 readers, subscribers and commenters (lol.Is that word even exists?) :D

P.S: My internet is back! I edited the spacings already on chapter 9 & 10 !