Chap 8

Dr. Love

"Okay, since it's already late, let's get these things done." Yoseob said as he started to fix the things. "You're free tomorrow?" He asked. "Yes" woorim said. "okay. let's meet up at xyz cafe at 2:00 o'clock. we'll discuss things further." he said. And picked up his bag, ready to leave the room. Junhyung followed at the back. "Okay." Woorim said as they walked towards the door. 

After Yoseob locked the door. He and Junhyung headed towards the parked motorcycle outside the building. It turns out that motorcycle belongs to Junhyung. Junhyung wore his helmet and started the engine. "How are you gonna go home?" Yoseob asked woorim. "It's okay oppa, I'll just go look for a taxi." woorim said. "Taxi? but it's 11:30 PM now!" Yoseob said. "It's okay oppa. I'll be okay." Woorim said. "okay then, I'll be going now" Yoseob said and waved Woorim goodbye.

After they left, Woorim walked further to look for a taxi. She waited for 30 minutes, then a taxi passed by. She hopped unto the taxi and enjoy her ride home.

The next day, after college, Woorim headed to XYZ cafe to meet Yoseob and Junhyung. The weather was not really bad though, it was not raining yet not very sunny. She arrived at the cafe around 2:10. There were not so many people on the cafe, she quickly spotted Yoseob at a seat on the right far corner. But this time it is not only Yoseob and Junhyung who was there. There was a guy. "Sorry I'm late" Woorim said as she took a place beside Yoseob, facing the guy and Junhyung. "Ah, it's okay, we just arrived not too long ago." Yoseob said.

"Would you like to order now?" The waitress said to them. "Okay, I would like to order a double cheeseburger without onions and pickles with fries and a orange soda please!" Yoseob said to the waitress. "I would like to order a beef steak and an ice lemon tea." The guy said as he handed the menu to the waitress. "What about you both?" Yoseob asked Junhyung and Woorim. But both of them still keeps on looking to the menu. "Is this all?" The waitress asked. "I think I'm gonna have a spaghetti carbonara with coke!" The two of them said together. "Same order?" The waitress asked. "Yes, They both are having the same order." Yoseob said, smiling.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Yay! another chapter! thanks for readers, subscribers, and the comments! ^^