Chap 12

Dr. Love

The taxi stopped in front of a small street. Yoseob and Woorim went down from the taxi. They walked through the small street and stopped in front of a small house that seems abandoned. The paint on the wall was old and dirty, there are many cracks on the wall. And there are many weeds on the frontyard. The roof wasn't seem to be at its place anymore. It could fly anywhere if a strong wind blew it.They could see Junhyung's motorcycle parked outside.

"So here we are." Yoseob said to Woorim. And streched out his hands so it looks like he's presenting something. Yoseob opened the gate and they went inside the frontyard. Yoseob knocked on the door "Junhyung-ah!!" he shouted. No answer. "why are they not answering?" Yoseob said and knocked again. This time someone opens the door.

A 14-year old boy opened the door. He was wearing a dirty white t-shirt and shorts. He's face really looks like Junhyung. "Oh! Yoesob hyung! You came?" The boy said to Yoseob. "Junsung-ah where is Junhyung hyung?" Yoseob said and patted the Junsung's shoulders. "Junhyung hyung is at the backyard. Yoseob hyung, who is that beautiful noona? Is he Junhyung's hyung girlfriend? she is so pretty! " Junsung whispered to Yoseob and pointed to Woorim who was looking around the house.

"That noona? Is a secret!" Yoseob said to Junsung. "Hyung why won't you tell me? I know she is not your girlfriend. But she is really pretty! I wish I was older than Junhyung hyung so I can date her." Junsung said to Yoseob. "Ya! you! YOu are still very young but you already think about love!" Yoseob said to Junsung and pretended to hit him on the head.

"Woorim-ah, someone wants to talk to you." Yoseob said too Woorim. "Hyung what are you doing?!" Junsung said nervously and hitted Yoseob softly on the hand. "Here he is" Yoseob said to Woorim and pointed to Junsung. "Hyung!" Junsung said and hitted Yoseob again.

"You're Junhyung's brother right? You are sooo cuuutee!" Woorim said and pinched Junsung's cheeks. "Owww~" Junsung said and looked at Yoseob. "Did I hurt you?" Woorim asked Junsung. "N-no noona!" Junsung said nervously.

"Junsung! Who's there?" Suddenly a voice came up. Looks like it was Junhyung.

"Hyung! have you finished washing the clothes?" Junsung said and ran to his brother. "Yoseob hyung and that beautiful noona came to visit you!" Junsung said excitedly.

"What?!Where are they?" Junhyung said and ran to his living room. And there he spotted Yoseob, and of course Woorim.

"Hi." Yoseob said nervously and waved his hands.

"YOU. Yang Yoseob. Come here. I want to talk to you." Junhyung said.

Yoseob followed Junhyung to the kitchen.

"Who told you to visit me? And why did you bring that girl. I told you already, I don't like people visiting me." Junhyung said.

"Sorry. But Woorim insisted to visit you!! she even brought porridges!" Yoseob said and started to make a puppy dog face. And hid his face down, afraid to meet the eyes of Junhyung.

"Who told her to bring porridges?! I want you and her, out of my house, NOW!" Junhyung said with a heavy breath. His eyes looked sore and tired, he looks like he's ready to faint anytime.

"B-but...JUNHYUNG-AH!" Yoseob quickly said after he saw Junhyung at the floor holding his head.

"Woorim! come quickly!" Yoseob shouted to Woorim, panicking.

"Yes, Yoseob Oppa what can I do- JUNHYUNG OPPA." Woorim said hysterically and knelled on the floor beside Junhyung and began checking his condition.

"Yoseob Oppa, I need Your help to help pe put Junhyung on the sofa. He's having a very high fever." Woorim said to Yoseob.

"Okay, let me call Junsung." Yoseob said and rushed to call Junsung.

"HYUNG!!" Junsung ran to Junhyung who is half unconscious.

"Okay. Junsung I'm gonna need your help. Help noona and Yoseob hyung to bring Junhyung hyung to the sofa over there." Woorim said to Junsung.

"O-okay noona." Junsung said with watery eyes.

"Okay. 1-2-3!!!!!" Yoseob said  and they began to raise Junhyung. But failed.

"Okay. 1-2-3!!! We can do it!" They tried, but failed again.

"Okay. We can do it this time! We have to work together!" Woorim said. "1-2-3!!!!!"

And it was a success.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

finally I updated after a long time! hehe ^^.  I Hope you guys can enjoy this chapter!!! thanks for subscribers, readers, and comments! i really appreciate them. Readers, If you don't mind, please comment on the story! No silent readers! hehe ^^ Have a nice day^^