Chap 3

Dr. Love

Woorim's POV:

I left the room at 8:30. Haneul. That bish. I knew it was her. She was jealous of me. She was jealous of everything I had. Even my parents. Her life was a wreck. Her parents abandoned her. But still gave her money. Boyfriend? she has thousands of them, She never had serious relationship with them, instead she's using them as "playmates."Actually, we were closer than a best friend before. That's before her parents abandoned her. We were always going to my house to play with my dolls. But after her parents abandoned her. She changed. She became totally different, she was jealous because I had a caring parents and she didn't. She started to hate me and the war begins. She have done a tons of things that embarrassed me. But this time she's going too far. And I'm not gonna let her win. 

It was 8:50 already and students started coming. SOme students gave me a disgusting look. THANK YOU VERY MUCH HANEUL. I'm very angry now. And I'm gonna look for her. I spotted her with her gang at one corner of the school. I cannot hold my anger anymore, I came up to her and said, "YOU BISH! ARE YOU HAPPY WITH WHAT YOU'VE DONE!!!!!!" I shouted at her. "w-what are you talking about??' she said, laughing. "Don't pretend to forget what your did. The never dating thing, I was a , and I was a lesbian??" I told her. "Oh right! about that! that was a one funny thing, but hey its true right?? she said, then slapping on of her friend's back who was laughing. I was very angry at her now, I was almost crying, but I hold my tears. People started coming to us to see what happened. "JUST SO YOU GUYS KNOW. I WAS NOT A LESBIAN. I NEVER DATED ANYONE. AND I WAS A . BUT I, SEO WOO RIM PROMISED THAT I WILL FIND A BOYFRIEND AND GET MARRIED." shoot. what did I do? I was just embarrassing myself. "When? 1000 years later?" someone asked. everybody laughed. "NO. It'll be shorter than you think." I said and walk away, leaving them who were still laughing. I looked so full of pride when I leave them, but inside, I felt so stupid for saying those words. NOw where am I going to find a boyfriend? it's not something that I could buy. 

Thank God the class ended at 2:30. I went home with tons of homeworks, Not homeworks from school, but homeworks from a stupid thing that I did.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Another chapter was finished!! I'm so sorry that It was boring  -3-

I can't wait till I get to the part where she meets Yoseob and Junhyung!!

Keep Reading everyone! Thank you for the comments, views and subscribers!!! ^^