Chap 7

Dr. Love

Yoseob took out some pile of paper from his bag. "I needed you to fill out this forms." he said to woorim as he handed her some papers. "okay" woorim said as she took the papers from Yoseob and tried to find some comfortable couch to sit on. When she found the right one, she sat and started filling out some questions.

Woorim's POV:

Okay, Yoseob gave me some questions to fill out. This will be easy. I've filled out some simple questions such as names, age, height, weight (is that even necessary?), and other basic informations. Next, I have to fill out the dating information. ouch.

I tried my best to fill the dating information. After I finished filling everything, I gave the papers to Yoseob.

"okay, that's good." He mumbled as he finished reading some personal informations that I've filled out. 

Next, he's gonna read my dating information. crap.

"Okay. let's go to the dating information." he said to me and smiled.

I sighed as he turned the papers.

"Dating history : none"

"First Kiss: none"

"Reasons why the last relationship didn't go well: none"

Just as so you know, he read that information loud that it even attracts Junhyung who was playing with his phone.

"Ya! you never dated?" Yoseob asked me.

"no"' I shook my head. I thought he would be mad and me and cancelled our contract (Yes, we use contracts.)

but instead he said  "Wow! this is easier than I thought."

"Ya Junhyung! look at this!" he said to Junhyung. He showed Junhyung some pictures of guys. "do you think this will suit her?" he said.  "I don't know. ask her." Junhyung said. "You are not helping." Yoseob pouted.

"Woorim-ah! please take a look at these guys! they are our friends! tell me which one do you like and I'll introduce them to you!" he said playfully and hands me 5 pictures.

The first guy's not bad, but he's not my type, and so is the second, third, and fifth guy.

"Yoseob oppa, I'm sorry..but this guys aren't my type." I said to him as I handed the pictures back to him. I felt really bad now.

"Its okay! we'll find you a better one! right Junhyung?"  he said and scratched the  back part of his head.

"Ya! when is this thing finished? I'm sleepy already!" Junhyung said, yawning.

he's cute when he yawns.

Oh gosh, what was I thinking again? please stop thinking about Junhyung! 
 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Finally my exams are finished! sorry if this chapter is boring ;_;