Chap 11

Dr. Love

 

Woorim's POV

 

"Woorim!!" Junhyung came running towards me. "Junhyung oppa!" I shouted as I ran towards him in my dress. He hugged me and raised me upwards. He put me down and said "Woorim, saranghae~". He gave me a silver ring and put it on my finger. He showed me the same ring which he is now using. "Saranghae oppa~" I said to him. Suddenly he approached me and hold my shoulders. He brings his face closer to mine.. We were about to kiss....

 

"SEO WOO RIM DO YOU WANT TO GO TO SCHOOL OR NOT?" I heard my mom said that. W-wait. How can my mom be here? With Junhyung and me? We were about to kiss! Please don't tell me this is a..

 

Dream.

 

I heavily opened my eyes to see the surroundings. I purposely narrowed my eyes so I could pretend I forgot that this is Thursday and look a little bit sick.

 

But, PLAN FAILED.

 

My eyes became as round as a ball when I saw my mom holding a bucket of water ,ready to hit me. "M-mom what are you doing here?" I asked her. Pretending not to know that she was here 20 minutes ago.

 

"Dreaming about Junhyung?" she asked me.

 

"W-why would you ask that kind of question?" I said to her, nervously.

 

Suddenly, she took my pillow and pretends to kiss it. "Junhyung oppa saranghae!" she said

as she made kissy faces on the pillow.

 

"I DID THAT?" I shouted. OMO! This can't be! What's happening to me??

"Yes. I even record it! I'm going to show it to your father later!" She said excitingly and left the room.

"NO!!MOM D-" I said. Too late, she left the room.

 

Aish~ what I'm gonna do now? I sat on my bed and pouted.

 

12:40 AM.

 

Lunch time. On the way I still keep hitting my head to forget the incident this morning. "Please forget. Please forget" I said to myself while walking down the hall.

 

 "Woorim-ah!!" Suddenly I heard a familiar voice calling me. "Yoseob oppa?" I said and turned around and saw Yoseob came running towards me.

"Where's Junhyung oppa?" I asked him. Crapcrapcrap. Why must I ask him ? What will happen now?. More chaos of course. "Yah, why the first question isn't what are you doing here oppa? or have you eaten oppa?" he said and pouted a bit.

"Okay,okay then oppa. What are you doing here and have you eaten?" I said to him and laughed. He laughed too. "By the way, Junhyung is sick so he can't join us today" he said. "Sick?" I asked him.  "Yes. He said he's having a small fever and flu. But I won't believe him." Yoseob said.

"Why?" I asked. "You know, that kid. If he say he has a small fever, he's fever temperature is maybe over forty by now." he said and sighed. "Over forty?" I asked in disbelief. Yoseob nodded. "Let's visit him!" Suddenly I said. Oh dang. Why must I say that?!. "Looks like somebody cared about Junhyung." Yoseob said in a teasing tone."Ya! oppa! I wanted to visit him because...because..because he's my friend!" I said. "Okay, if you insist, there's nothing I can do.." Yoseob said and sighed. "Oppa I'm not insisting!! The taxi's here!..okay, then let's go!" I said pulling Yoseob's hand to the taxi.

But wait. Why I'm so concerned about Junhyung?

Is it because I have feelings for him?

What am I thinking again?!?!

"So where are we going to go?" Yoseob said as we got into the taxi. "We will go to xo restaurant first." I said to him. "Restaurant? For what?" He asked. "Xo Restaurant has the best porridge. We will bring some to Junhyung and his family." I said to him. "Looks like somebody really cares about Junhyung." He teased me again. 

There are quite many people on the restaurat as we arrived. "How many should I order?" I whispered to Yoseob. "Okay. Junhyung, Junsung, his mom, you, and me. So it will be five." Yoseob said. "What about his dad?" I asked Yoseob. "He's dad died when he was on High School." Yoseob said. "Really?" I asked. But before Yoseob could reply, the Miss at the counter already said something. "Miss, are you ready to order?" She asked. "Yes. 5 chicken porridge please. Takeaway." I said to the Miss. "Okay. Just hold this number. Your number will be called when your order is ready. By the way, the total is 150,000 ₩ " The miss said. "Woorim-ah sorry, looks like I forgot to bring my wallet today." Yoseob said and pouted. "It's okay oppa. I'm going to pay for it." I said and smiled to him.

We sat at the waiting sofa of the restaurant. After a while, finally our order came up. Yoseob brought the porridges with us and we entered the taxi. We headed to Junhyung's house.

Curious about what happens next? you should read the next chapter ^^

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hope this chapter satisfy you guys! ^^ thanks for subscribing and  the comments!