Chap 1

Dr. Love

Seo Woo Rim. beautiful, smart, rich. popular. a good singer. a good dancer. basically she's perfect. She could be a SM artist, YG, or JYP. She could go to Harvard or Oxford. Her face could be in the front cover of VOGUE. But wait! there's something that many people don't know about her. Something that might ruin her reputation. Something that is worse than the fact that she's still a for a people at her  'class'

Yes. the fact that she never dated even once. Has shocked the earth. Not the earth actually but her entire college. She has spent her 19 years without a guy beside her, except her dad. But now she can't keep the secret anymore.Now this secret has been spread. Spread like a jam (corny? yeah right) It all started this morning.

Seo Woo Rim has been woken up by her alarm "6:02 AM. Ugh~ time for college again." Seorim said as she started to get down from her bed. She tied her hair and was about to get to the bathroom when she saw something at her un-shutted-down computer. "WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!" she screamed at the top of her lungs. She quickly grabbed her chair and look at the screen of the computer.

The headline of her college website said : "SEO WOO RIM IS A LESBIAN??" written on a big, capital letters. "WHAT IS THIS THING?" she quickly clicked the link that brought her to the article.

The article says : "Seo Woo Rim is a lesbian? Some of our students found out that Seo Woo Rim is a ! wow! that's surprising! I mean, wow! she's such a good girl! wayyyy to good!! maybe she's afraid of her mommy and daddy? and you know what's more surpising? THE FACT THAT SHE NEVER DATED IN HER 19 YEARS OF LIFE!! WOW! that's awesome! Is she planning to die alone? she should receive an applaud for this! let's applaud her everyone! but, some of our students even said she's a lesbian? be careful girls! she might be aiming on you!"

"FUDGE." Woorim said closing the window and headed to the bathroom.