Chap 13

Dr. Love

"Hyung! wake up!" Junsung began crying and shaked his half unconscious brother.

"Hyung! DON'T DIE!!!" Junsung said and shaked his brother's body.

"No Junsung, don't worry. Your brother's gonna be fine." Woorim said to calm Junsung.

"So what are you gonna do Woorim?" Yoseob said, worried.

Woorim took a electrical thermometer from her bag and shot it on Junhyung's ear to see his temperature. "You're right. His temperature is really over forty." She said to Yoseob after looking at the thermometer. 

"Junsung, do you have a small towel?" Woorim asked Junsung, Junsung shook his head.

"OKay. Bring me one of Junhyung's t-shirt." Woorim said to Junsung. 

Woorim soaked the t-shirt in a 70% alcohol, drained it, and placed it on Junhyung's forehead. 

"Okay. medicine now." Woorim said and searched for fever medicine on her bag. When she found it, she opened a bottle of water and asked Junhyung to drink that medicine.

"Don't want." Junhyung said when Woorim asked him to drink the medicine. "Please." Woorim said to him. "I said I don't want to. Just go home. I don't need your help." JUnhyung said and was about to stand up.

"Yong Junhyung! DO not think about yourself! Think about your mother and your brother! Do you think I'm helping you because I like you? Or I want to be close with you? don't think I want to help you because of that, I want to help you because I care about your family! I care about your brother! He is still young!  I care about your mother! But If you don't want my help I can leave now." She said to Junhyung. 

The others froze, including Junhyung. Woorim was about to take her bag when Junhyung pulled her hand. Junhyung quietly drink his medicine and went back to the couch and put the wet t-shirt back on his forehead. 

Yoseob and Woorim were surprised, even Junsung. "You know, hyung never did a thing like that." Junsung said to them. 

A moment later, Junsung and Yoseob were asleep on the other couch. Woorim decided to look around the house. She looked at some picture of Junsung and Junhyung and giggled a bit. She also looked at some dirty dishes and  washed them.

She helped cleaned the house. She fixed some of Junsung's stuff, their clothes, and she went at the backyard. And she noticed a room that was slightly opened. Woorim came in and noticed an old woman sleeping on a bed. 

"Sorry..I didn't mean to disturb.." Woorim exclaimed as she saw the old woman looking at her. 

"Are you Junhyung's girlfriend?" The old woman slowly asked.

"Ne..I am Junhyung's - JUNHYUNG'S WHAT?! NO! NO! I am not his girlfriend! I am his friend!" Apparently, Woorim misheard the woman.

"Then why is your face red?"  

Woorim felt her burning cheeks and her rapid heartbeat.

Dang, this is not good.