Sweet Love

You're Still The One

Kim was standing beside her car, rummaging her bag for her car keys when she felt a familiar presence behind her. The way his mere shadow can evoke such a wonderful, giddy yet nervous feeling deep inside…the way his scent can awaken all her senses…reminded her of how much she had missed his sweet kisses.

“Hey gorgeous. Can I interest you in some afternoon delight?” He could not suppress a happy grin as he whispered huskily behind her, enjoying the delicious strawberry scent of her shiny, long hair. Both arms were leaning on her car, trapping her in between.

After all these years, Gerald is still able to excite every fibre of her being like the first time they got together. His warm breath on her neck sent shivers down her spine as she struggled to ignore the heat he was creating deep inside her. She turned around and wrapped her arms around his neck, mischief evident in her smile.

Kim: What delight exactly are you offering?

Gerald pulled her close and her cheek. “Me in all my glory?”

Kim: Oh Gerald! You are such a tease! You know very well we can’t…

Gerald: Baby I’ve been so deprived! Do you have any idea how hard this is for me? It’s been over a month! Magkakasakit ako sa bato nito!

Kim: While your parents are staying with us, hindi pwede. Nakakahiya kaya!

Gerald: Baby naman eh! It’s not like they have no idea that we’ve been doing it.

“Gerald Anderson! Mahiya ka naman!” She shoved him off, appalled at his statement but also to help her settle her very excitable hormones. Anyway don’t you have basketball practice?

Gerald: Cancelled. (He brought her closer again, his voice was husky and raw with passion.) You can have me all to yourself baby. Have I mentioned how much I’ve missed you?

Kim: Only for like the tenth time today, ignoring the fact that you live next door and we see each other everyday.

Gerald: I miss making love to you gorgeous…

The way he whispered those words created heat deep down in her pelvis, she was irritated with herself. The ticklish sensation that his warm breath created seemed to travel from her ears to all the sensitive parts of her body. Damned if she didn’t like it.

Gerald: Kim, you have no idea how much I want to jump you right now!

Mischief was written all over that wide grin of his, knowing exactly what effect he has on his blushing girlfriend as he ran soft feathery caresses from her cheek down to her delicate neck. She is the ultimate temptation and damn if he wasn’t going to do anything about their limited interaction.

She closed her eyes for a second enjoying the sweet sensation. It seemed like nothing more than just an innocent touch but ic enough for her to almost beg him to take her right there at the car park for all the world to see. (“Man, I need to get laid!”)

She giggled again and pushed him off before her feverish, deprived body takes control.

Gerald: Give me your keys I’m driving.

***********************************************************

Kim: Babe, why do we need to make a stop at our supermarket?

Gerald: I need to get something done at the office. Let’s go.

Kim: It’s not going to take long right? The girls are waiting for me at home.

He grabbed her hand and hastily led her to his office upstairs. As soon as the door was locked, he pinned her hands above her head and devoured with urgent, hungry kisses. Kim was stunned at first but it didn’t take her long to get caught up with the heat of their passion.

“At last na-solo din kita”, Gerald managed to say in between kisses and ragged breaths.

Kim: Are you sure walang papasok dito?

She wanted to protest but damn his hot mouth on her neck was way too convincing. With the addition of those skillful hands, he practically left her with no choice. As he let go of her hands, she found her fingers playing with his soft hair instead of pushing him off.

She was still pinned against the door with his strong body as his lustful kisses made her knees wobble. Hands started to roam all over familiar territories as pieces of clothing get tossed on the floor. The heated sensations pulsating within them were too hard to ignore.

Kim wrapped her legs around his waist as he lifted her towards the desk, creating a total mess while all the papers, folders and pens were sent flying across the floor. He lifted his head and took a minute or two to gaze adoringly at her beautiful face and delectable body before his hot mouth savoured every inch of her skin.

Love and lust engulfed them as she surrendered her body to him, welcoming him with open arms (and legs). Gerald groaned deep in his throat, succumbing to the magnitude of pleasure that only she can provide. “Oh Kimmy baby! I love you so much!”

With ragged breaths and hearts pounding erratically against each other, they whispered each other’s name as their bodies collided, heading to the most intense moment of their lovemaking.

While trying to catch their breath, they held each other tight in a sweet surrender, oblivious of the discomfort brought by a hard office desk.

Gerald: Wow! I didn’t think it could get any better…but that was…wow!... God! You’re amazing baby!

Kim could only manage a smile on her blushing face, still breathless.

Gerald lifted her chin so he could gaze at her. “You are so beautiful baby.” He lowered his head to give her a long, sweet, soft kiss.

“I love you”, she sweetly whispered as she opened her eyes and gazed back at him.

Gerald had a blissful smile as he brushed lose hair off her face. “I love you”.

Kim: We should probably head home before someone comes knocking.

***********************************************************

The night was getting deeper but Kim couldn’t get herself to get some sleep even after two hours of lying on her bed. Her body was still tingling, aching for more. She could still feel Gerald’s soft, warm lips on her skin, her body hot from his teasing touch.

He was very sweet to her during dinner, serving her food and holding her hand or resting his palms on her thighs every chance he could get. Sure he shows those sweet gestures everyday but tonight felt different. There was an extra dose of lust with every heated touch making her crave for more of what transpired at the office. She tossed and turned, mentally scolding herself at how lustful she had become.

She was deep in her thoughts that she failed to notice that Gerald had snuck into her room via her window and laid himself gently and quietly in bed right beside her.

“Hey gorgeous”, he whispered softly, unsure if she was asleep or not. She would have jumped so fast out of the bed if he didn’t manage to quickly have a tight hold on her. “Shhh…it’s me babe.”

Kim wanted to turn around and face him but Gerald held her tightly in place, hugging him from behind.

Kim: Babe, what are you doing here? It’s late, you shouldn’t be here.

Gerald: Shh…I’m here to have my way with you.

She forgot what she wanted to say when he started nibbling on her neck and shoulders. Her skin felt sizzling hot against his teasing tongue turning her into a willing victim.

She whimpered as she felt his hard desire, driving her hormonal urges into overdrive. She could not suppress her moans as he slowly removed every piece of her clothing, each flesh left exposed for his indecent intentions.

Gerald: Oh baby stay right there. I am going to make you one very happy woman.

Kim: You do make me happy babe.

As he entered her from behind, holding her tightly while cupping her s at the same time, she was definitely one very happy woman. He stayed true to his words. She screamed his name, as her body exploded, not a care in the world should the whole house gets awakened.

She snuggled up against his warm body, listening to his heartbeat as they both waited to get their breathing close to normal.

Kim: Babe?

“Hmm?” His eyes were closed, fingers affectionately her hair. He was ginning widely in the dark, knowing that every heartbeat that he could feel was only for him.

Kim: What are you doing here?

Gerald: Hindi pa ba obvious? I can show you again.

Kim: Diba may agreement tayo na while your parents are staying over, we can’t spend the night together?

Gerald: Well, I figured that since graduation day is close and we have finished most of our exams, it might be high time to break that silly rule of yours. (He kissed the side of her neck and her shoulder making her whimper in his arms.) My only regret is I didn’t defy that rule sooner.

Kim: Ge I’m serious! Ano na lang ang sasabihin ng parents mo if they find out?

She was trying to sound convincing but she couldn’t stop herself from to the pleasures that his kisses can bring.

Kim: Ge!

Damn how could she try to sound irritated with his disregard to their agreement when he was working his magic from her neck down to the tingling skin of her flat belly? She arched her back in response to the delight that his tongue provoked. He was doing an amazing job at getting his way causing her to once again let go of all her inhibitions and surrender to the mountain of pleasure he was providing. She was left hanging when she noticed him pull away.

Gerald: You’re right babe. I don’t want you getting upset at me for disregarding our agreement.

Kim: (Is he serious?) Screw the agreement!

She pushed him recklessly on her bed, pressing her hot, hungry mouth against his while straddling him. This time she was calling all the shots, teasing him to the core, driving him crazy with sweet, wild passion.

Kim had every intention to send Gerald back to his room but after their third time of lovemaking, she was too exhausted to even lift a finger. Besides she missed being in his arms. It felt too good to pass up.

***********************************************************

Kim jumped out of bed in panic after the fifth time she hit the snooze button on her alarm.

Kim: Ge, baby, wake up!

“Hmm..” He pulled her back in bed, holding her tightly against him, without even bothering to open his eyes.

Kim: Baby, late na. Maybe we can still find a way to sneak you out of here without them suspecting that that you spent the night here.

Gerald finally opened his eyes, grinning from ear to ear to the sight of his beautiful girlfriend first thing in the morning. He pulled her closer as if he couldn’t get close enough and rained kisses all over her face.

Gerald: Good morning gorgeous! You have no idea how much I’ve missed the joy of waking up next to you. It has been too long babe.

Kim: Gerald, quit smiling there and hurry up before the whole house finds out that you’re here!

Gerald: Bayaan mo sila babe. I just want to enjoy this.

He kissed her lips and whispered with a sultry, husky voice, “I want to enjoy you”.

She blushed at his admission, having a hard time ignoring the warmth and ticklish sensation of his breath on her ear.

Kim: Don’t get me distracted mister, we’re gonna miss class if we don’t get ready soon.

***********************************************************

As they opened the door, all their friends including Gerald’s parents were outside greeting them with whistles and catcalls. Her initial instinct was to bury her red face in Gerald’s chest who protectively enveloped her in his arms. Gerald on the other hand proudly took a vow as his dad high fived him.

Mel: Finally! We were wondering how long you guys are going to put up with not being able to sleep together!

Joaqui: I personally thought you weren’t going to last one night.

Shaina: Oo nga. I really commend your willpower, I didn’t think it was possible.

Gerald’s mom: I know. I’m honored and all that you guys made that sacrifice but really, I was starting to get worried. Baka may tampuhan kayo or something.

Gerald: See baby, sabi ko sayo alam nila eh!

Kim wished that the floor would open up and just swallow her whole. Her knees were still wobbly and her whole body dazed from a long night of lovemaking. She wasn’t quite ready to face a whole house of grinning and cheering crowd.