I'll Make Love To You

You're Still The One

Gerald: (whispered) Hey Matt, are you awake?

Matt: Huh? Barely. What’s wrong?

Gerald: Wala naman. Daya ng mga girls noh, ang tagal namin nagkahiwalay ni Kim tapos they won’t let me sleep next to her pa. Ano kayang pinaggagawa ng mga yun sa room nila?

Matt: Considering we have an early start for that hike tomorrow, I’d say they’re all enjoying their beauty sleep like we should. Stop thinking about Kim, it will just keep you up all night. Get back to bed and start counting sheep or something!

Joaqui: Hey, Casanovas, magpatulog naman kayo! The sooner you go to sleep, the earlier you get to wake up which means you’ll see the object of your desires sooner! Ang sarap na sana ng panaginip ko, you had to wake me up just when Pamela Anderson was about to kiss me!

Gerald and Matt just giggled and eventually fell asleep.

Gerald had just entered sleep state when he could smell Kim’s sweet scent. He smiled in his sleep, feeling the warmth of her embrace. He was sure it was all a dream but it felt so real that Kim was right beside him, snuggling in his arms. He adjusted his position so that his arms were comfortable, holding her tightly against his body. “Wait, shoot! Am I still dreaming?” He really could feel someone’s head snuggling on his chest and arms around his waist. He opened his eyes but it was too dark to see who was beside him. When he turned to his side, he could not believe that it was Kim’s tender, sweet voice whispering, “hey sleepy head”.

“She can’t possibly really be in my bed. Our door was locked.” He thought he really must be having one of those dreams that seem to somehow feel so real but he was very excited nonetheless. He was jolted back into reality and realized the situation when he felt her hand his hair. He could feel her warm breath, her face just millimeters away from his. Kim was quick to place her hand over his mouth, sensing that Gerald was about to scream of shock and excitement. “Shhhh… It’s just me, it’s Kim. Don’t wake everyone up.”

He excitedly cupped her face. “Kimmy? How did you get in here?”

Kim: Oh, you don’t want me here? I’ll go then.

Gerald held her tight. “Oh no you don’t. You are so not going anywhere gorgeous. Baby, you have no idea how happy I am that you’re here. I couldn’t sleep for hours, I was missing you so bad kahit na magkasama tayo all day.”

Kim: I missed you too, Ge. I couldn’t sleep either.

Gerald grinned. Her admission made his heart skip a beat. He loved the feeling that her sweet words does to him. He touched her cheeks and brushed his fingers through her hair. “I’m so glad you’re here baby.” He wrapped both arms around her body and pulled her close so that she was on top of him. “Hindi mo talaga ako matiis no?” He didn’t give her a chance to protest. He brought his lips to hers, on her parted lips and paused for a second to savour the taste of her lips before devouring her lips again for a more passionate kiss. “I love you Kim.”

He could tell that she was smiling and probably blushing. He so badly longed to hear her say those sweet words back to him but she was taking too long to respond. He just went for her lips instead. He knew that saying those words is not the only way for him to know her real feelings for him. Her kisses never fail to convey her true feelings. He rolled over, trapping her underneath his body. This time, his lips started to wander away from her face and started to re-familiarize his tongue to every part of her body that he had so badly been missing.

Kim was trying to contain herself, careful not to let out an accidental moan with all the pleasurable sensations that Gerald’s lips and tongue brought to her senses. Her breathing was getting heavier as their kisses started to get . She had to cover with the pillow as Gerald kissed, and feasted on her s, making it impossible for her not to moan with extreme pleasure. (“This is so wrong. I should really stop him. This is not the right time nor the right place to get this far.”)

Gerald caught her by surprise as his lips started to wander further down to her stomach, then her hips, making his way down to her thighs which brought her a satisfying, ticklish delight. “One more minute. Then I’ll definitely stop him.” Her mind was telling her no but the rest of her body failed to oblige. “Ohhhh…Ge…Don’t. Stop. Don’t stop.” She allowed herself to surrender to the wonderful sensation.

It took another thirty minutes before Gerald found his way back to her lips. He had missed every bit of her so much that he made sure that he took his time giving each part of her body the attention they deserve. He could tell that her whole body was begging for him to focus all his attention to the one part of her body that he had purposely remained untouched. He was saving the best for last. Everytime his lips get closer, her breathing gets heavier. He was driving her crazy. He was teasing her to the core, making her almost desperate enough to beg. He loved the power he had over her. He decided that before fulfilling her ultimate desires, he wanted to feel all her love for him through her kisses. They immersed themselves in a long passionate kiss before Gerald whispered, “I love you baby.”

“Ge, we shouldn’t do this.” Kim whispered in between kisses.

“Baby, do you want me to stop?” He whispered back before on her earlobes.

Kim: Ooohhhh…Mmmm…..Baka magising sila.

“We’ll be extra quiet.” He moved his lips down to her neck causing her to give out a tiny moan.

Kim: Impossible.

He kissed her lips then took off his singlet. “Here baby, just bite on my shirt kung hindi ka na makapagpigil.” Gerald kissed her once more then started working his lips and hurricane tongue down to her neck, her shoulders, her arms until he found his way to her s which brought the biggest smile on her face. She wished the sensation would never end. Gerald however had bigger plans which never failed to satisty. He started to venture further down. Kim’s breathing got heavier again, her heart pounding with anticipation as he ever so slowly ran his tongue in the most sensitive part of her body. Ooohhh…myyy…gosh… She held her breath as she felt her body shiver to the sensation.

Gerald was more determined than ever in giving her the greatest pleasure she deserves. He loved spoiling her in every way possible. “I love you baby.”

Kim tightened her embrace as she felt Gerald slowly pushing himself inside her reminding her of the intense, glorious feeling that Gerald can provide. “I love you too baby…so much.” For some reason, Gerald could not hold back his tears after hearing her say those words again. He savoured her lips with such a fiery kiss as he surrendered his all to her. Gerald didn’t let go of her lips to also keep them from out loud as he picked up pace and brought each other to ecstasy. They were almost out of breath as they basked in the most satisfying pleasure imaginable. For a few minutes they both forgot about the other people in the room or that they could have woken up Joaqui who was sleeping on the top bunk. Fortunately, Fred was snoring loud enough to mask whatever noises that they may have let out. Kim and Gerald both had satisfied smiles on their faces as they tried to catch their breaths.

“Thank you baby. It was definitely worth the wait. You are so worth the wait my baby girl.” Kim settled her head on his chest as Gerald held her close. He rained loving kisses all over her face before whispering, “I love you Kim. I really truly do. I don’t know what I would do without you. Mahal na mahal talaga kita.”

Kim sighed in satisfaction as her fingers played with the hair on his chest. She kissed his cheek. “I love you Gerald.”

Gerald: You’re the best baby. Have I told you how I love making love to you? I have missed how good it feels to be inside you.

Kim: Shhh… Baby, baka magising sila, marinig tayo.

Gerald: Tulog yang mga yan. Mas maingay pa nga si Fred eh.

Kim: We should go to sleep too. It’s almost morning wala pa tayong tulog. Babe you do mind if I stay here?

Gerald: Baby, I wouldn’t have it any other way. Dito ka lang talaga in my arms where you should always be.

Gerald pulled her even closer as he gave her a loving kiss goodnight. “Babe, thanks for making my birthday truly special.”

Kim: I’m glad I made you happy on your day babe.

Gerald: Baby?

Kim: Yeah?

Gerald: How did you get in? Kasabwat ba ang mga guys nito?

Kim: No, they have no idea I’m here. I have my ways.

Gerald: Ganun? Marunong ka na palang mang-akyat bahay at manggapang ngayon ha.

Kim: Hehe… Napaka-criminal naman ng dating.

Gerald: Should I be afraid?

Kim: Oh yes. Very afraid! Hehe… matulog na nga tayo.

Gerald: Babe?

Kim: Hmm?

“Wa’g mo na akong iwanan ha. Please stay forever.” He whispered as he kissed her forehead.

She just squeezed her body tighter against his torso and closed her eyes. She truly hoped and prayed deep in her heart that they can stay that way forever but she didn’t want to make any promises knowing how uncertain the future is.

**********************************************************

Fred: You do it.

Joaqui: No you do it.

Fred: They look so sweet parang it’s a shame to ruin the sweet view. Unahin na lang kaya natin gisiingin sila Matt and Mel?

Joaqui: Are you out of your mind? If you value your life, you wouldn’t dare interrupt Mel’s beauty sleep. I’m sure those lovebirds didn’t get much sleep at all.

Fred: All the more reason why I don’t want be the person waking them up.

Gerald smiled as he felt Kim sleeping soundly in his arms. He had missed the wonderful feeling waking up with Kim right beside him. He was able to give her lips a quick kiss even with eyes closed. He neared his face to hers, inhaling her sweet, addictive scent. “Mmmm…” He was in a state of bliss as he tightened his arms around her body. His glorious state was suddenly interrupted when he heard whispers nearby. He was greeted by two grinning faces as he opened his eyes.

Fred: You one lucky bastard!

Joaqui: Ang swerte mo talaga bro! You’re the man! How did she end up in your bed?

Gerald just smiled, keeping his eyes closed and covered his face with Kim’s hair. Kim’s peaceful slumber came to an end and she struggled to open her eyes to try and see what all the commotion was.

Fred: Good morning princess! May naligaw yata ah! I knew hindi talaga makatiis tong dalawang to na hindi magkatabi.

Kim blushed and just buried her face on Gerald’s chest. Gerald pulled her even closer and pulled the blanket over their heads.

Under the covers, Gerald and Kim stared lovingly at each other and smiled. “Good morning baby. Ang sarap talaga ng morning ko kahit may mga asungot pa. Just don’t mind them babe.”

Kim just smiled and touched his cheeks. “Good morning handsome.”

Gerald brought his face closer and kissed her lips. “I love you babe.”

Kim just closed her eyes and held on to him tighter.

Gerald: Let’s sleep some more.

Fred: Whispering under the covers huh? Naku, I don’t want to know what’s going on under there.

Joaqui: No wonder yumuyogyog ang bed last night, may bisita pala si Gerald. Akala ko may earthquake last night! Ang lakas pa naman ng earthquake na yun like there was a huge eruption happening!

Kim blushed even more unable to show her face to their teasing friends. “Grabe naman si Joaqui, hindi naman siguro ganun. You think we were that obvious last night Ge?”

Gerald couldn’t help but giggle at the thought. “Nawala tayo sa sarili last night babe eh.”

Kim giggled with him. “Kawawang Joaqui. I can just imagine him traumatized while lying on a rocking bed and hearing sounds!”

Fred: Hey, you two! That’s enough giggling and canoodling under there. Male-late na tayo so you guys have to get up na.

“Kayo na lang dude, we won’t be able to make it.” Gerald said out loud from under the covers.

Joaqui: Let’s go Fred. Let’s leave these -driven couples na magpakasawa sa mga luho nila.

Kim and Gerald just smiled at each other, still hiding under the blanket. They shared a loving kiss before they surrendered to a few more hours of sleep.