Missed Out

You're Still The One

After trying out all the water sports, the group decided to chill by the beach, enjoying some fruits and ice cream.

Mel: Joaqui, ano ba! Wa’g ako i-video mo. Yun oh, yung lovebirds natin kanina pa yan nagsusubuan, film them.

Joaqui: I’ve been filming those two the whole day. Kayo ni Matt, when are you going to show me some sweet moments?

Mel: Naku, wa’g mo na kaming igaya sa dalawang yan, you know naman, whenever those two are together, may sariling mundo sila.

JOaqui: I know, they look so cute na parang mga bata lang na naghahabulan at naghaharutan. I’m glad to see Gerald finally all happy again. I was getting worried when he was turning into this serious, no non-sense type of guy.

Mel: I wonder anong pinag-uusapan nila, mukhang ang saya ng tawanan ng dalawang yan.

Joaqui: I’m sure it’s something of a ual nature, probably something that involves those marsh mallows!

Matt: Hey guys, who are we trashing?

Mel: Nagseselos lang to si Joaqui sa lambingan ng favourite couple natin kasi wala syang romance.

Matt: Ang sweet nga nila no. Come sit on my lap too sweetie at tapatan natin sila.

Mel: He! I’m relaxing here and you’re just going to barge in to make me do some lovey dovey work! Hindi mo pa ako asawa no!

***********************************************************

Gerald: Aw, brain freeze!!

Kim: Ooooppssiiees! Sorry, Ge. Ikaw naman kasi, why did you swallow the whole big chunk of ice cream?

Gerald: Grabe ka naman Kimmy, ang laki naman kasi non.

He reached for her armpits as he noticed the mischief in her eyes and she could no longer contain her giggles.

Gerald: Oh Kimmy! I should have known you did it in purpose! Patay ka sa akin ngayon.

She quickly ran to get away from his tickles but it didn’t take him long to catch up and they both rolled on the sand in hysterics.

Kim: Okay okay, I give up! I have sand in my bra!

Gerald: Really? Let me see!

Kim shoved him off her. “Maniac!”

Gerald: Ikaw kasi eh, you are too damn y! Look what you’ve turned me into. (He caught her by surprise as he snuck in a quick peck on her lips.)

Kim: Ge! That was so uncalled for.

Gerald: Sorry baby, you look so adorable, nanggigigil talaga ako.

Kim: Ang dami kayang tao dito! Nakakahiya.

Gerald: Mga friends naman natin yan eh and it’s nothing they’ve never seen before.

Kim: Ang daya mo talaga, you’ve been stealing kisses from me the whole day.

Gerald: Okay, guilty as charged. Na-miss kasi kita eh. (He wrapped his arms around her and squeezed her tight.) You are just sooo adorable and I can’t get enough of you babe. (He rained kisses all over her face.)

Kim: Gerald get off me! (She was giggling as she tried pushing him off but he was way too strong.) Look, starring na naman tayo sa camera ni Joaqui!

Gerald: Good. Para mas marami tayong moments caught on tape. Para when we’re old and suffering from dementia, marami tayong kilig moments na balik balikan.

Kim: Hehe…Sira ka talaga! Pati pagiging senior citizens, gagawin mong alibi just so you can get away with stealing more kisses!

Joaqui: (Still holding his camera) So, Kim and Gerald, what’s the score between you two?

Kim: Oh ayan na, interview portion na. I told you they were watching us.

Gerald: Sorry Joaqs but the missus doesn’t want me to kiss and tell. (She attempted to escape out of his arms again but Gerald held her tighter.) Hey, you’re not going anywhere gorgeous! Dito ka lang, hindi ka na makakawala sa akin this time.

Joaqui: Ok lang dude, kitang kita naman sa camera kung paano kinikilig si babe mo.


Kim: Sige, pick on me. Someone will be missing out big-time tonight!

Gerald: Babe, behave ako huh! I didn’t say anything. Joaqui, pinapahamak mo naman ako eh.

***********************************************************

It took a lot of effort but the girls eventually managed to kick out all the boys off their suite. The girls felt that they were due for a much needed female bonding moment so Mel had booked one premier suite for all the girls while the boys were assigned a separate room.

Matt: Okay, fine. We’ll go but I just want to let you girls know, I am so not happy with this arrangement!

Mel: Will you guys quit complaining? It’s good that every now and then hindi tayo magkatabi para ma-miss mo ako diba? Just think about how sweet our reunion will be after our first night apart since a year ago.

Gerald was still holding Kim close just outside the girls’ room, trying to convince her to share a bed with him. “Please baby. I’m the birthday boy. I should be spoilt. Do you have any idea how long I have been looking forward to sleeping with you, holding you all night?”

Kim smiled as she caressed his cheeks. “Ge, I’ve missed you too. I’ve missed being in your arms, I have missed your hugs. That’s also another reason why we shouldn’t be on the same bed. I’ll be having a hard time resisting your seduction plans. Especially now that you are looking a lot more gorgeous and y.”

Gerald: Baby, we don’t have to do anything that you don’t want to do. I just really want to be with you, to keep you in my arms all night. Ang tagal mo kaya akong iniwan. Again! I have been miserable without you baby. Kawawa naman ako. I need to be comforted with your body next to mine. Birthday ko pa naman.

Kim touched his cheeks. “Oh poor baby! Come here you.” She placed her arms around his neck and pulled his face closer. She only intended to but she lost any willpower to resist as she looked into his gorgeous eyes. She couldn’t care less that she was displaying her affections in front of their friends.

She romanced his lips with hers, sensually playing with his tongue causing him to get weak in the knees. Gerald was struggling not to accidentally let out a moan as Kim’s magic was working on every vein of his body. Her teasing tongue caused him to have a sudden urge to rip her clothes off right there and then. Although Kim did not want to end the intense pleasure that they were both getting from each other’s lips, she knew she had to pull away.

Kim: There, I kissed it all better. Ang dami mo nang birthday kisses ha so no more whining at matulog na kayo. Look nagsi-alisan na sila Joaqui.

Gerald: Is there really no chance na makatabi ka tonight babe?

Kim: Wa’g ka nang humirit pa. The girls and I made an agreement that we’ll be having a girls’ night in. Matulog ka na, it’s getting late.

Gerald sighed in surrender and gave her another sweet kiss goodnight. He didn’t want to let go of her once he held her body tightly against his. He kissed her cheeks and whispered, “Goodnight baby. I love you so much.”

“Goodnight Ge. Sweet dreams.” Kim blushed as she tried to push him away.

Mel: Naku Matt, those two need intervention or else, you’ll never get Gerald away from Kim. Baka magyakapan lang yan dito all night.

Matt pulled the reluctant Gerald away who was blowing kisses and still had his eyes glued on Kim.

Matt: Dude, do you have any idea how lame you look?

Joaqui: Pagbigyan mo na yan sa ka-cornyhan nya. It’s his birthday and one year nya na-miss yang baby nya.

Gerald had this sudden urge to run back to Kim and hug her again but when he looked back, she was no longer outside. The girls have closed the door, probably getting ready for bed. He had a heavy heart. Although seeing Kim again brought him such joy, he felt this big burden deep down as they walked towards the boy’s room. He just really wanted to be with Kim. To hold her close and indulge in the giddy feeling of having her in his arms.