My Pretty Strangers II

One Shot Collection

 Tiffany's POV

 

I left her as fast as i could, hope she didnt see me. Fiuh. Okay i am afraid, i'm afraid of what she is thinking about me. She is beautiful, nice, kind, not to mention has a pair of soft hands, clearly gorgeous and stunningly has a breathtaking smile, so, who am I to maybe at least befriend wih her? Beside, i have a big debt that i should pay, there is no time for me to waste any time because the hospital bill is getting higher in every second i waste. Speaking of my debt, where is the meeting venue, and how should i act? Pretending like i dont know her? Hmm... Just when im thinking, my feet brought me here, the meeting venue. I saw her....with Hara. Hara sure knows beautiful girls and it made me decided to look away but i could see that her face was lit up when she saw me....or it was just my imagination?

 

Author's POV

"What did i say about being late, Sica? And you girl, please stop clinging on her arm, cant you see how uncomfortable she is now?" The said girl with big round eyes disappointedly loosen her grip and left the mentioned girl, the blonde girl who was known as Jessica sighed in relief, she grinned, "Taenggoo, the meeting is about to start and we dont have much times left to prepare for the stage, right?"

Taeyeon, the leader of the team, sighed, she couldnt be mad for a long time to Jessica, she was her best friend after all, but still she did wrong. Just like a magic, her upset expression got soften after seeing an apologetically smile from Jessica and a back hug from her cute girlfriend, Sunny.

 

"It's okay, Taeyeon, she said that it was traffic jam, right? Now now, lets start the meeting." no one understood Taeyeon better than Sunny, she knew what Taeyeon needed, a warm hug and a peck on her cheek, just when Taeyeon put on a stern expression, she turned around and pouted, "I want one too here..." Jessica saw this and stifled her laugh, her stern leader was always a dorky baby in front of her girlfriend, and Sunny was always her best mom, the gap between Sunny's lips and Taeyeon's was slowly decreasing, Jessica decided to look away and her eyes accidentally met the stranger's eyes, the most beautiful eyes she known in her life, Tiffany's, she smiled widely to Tiffany. The corners of her lips were curved upwards but it soon turned into a frown as her stranger looked away, ignoring her smile. Jessica inhaled deeply and exhaled, she raised one of her brows and decided to let it slipped, maybe she didnt saw that, that's what Positive Jessica thought. Little did Jessica knew, Tiffany bit her lips in guilty, 'It's for the best, Jessica.' With a little stolen glance, Tiffany mouthed sorry to the blonde without anyone noticing it.

 

"Good evening everyone, i'm sorry for telling you all to come here at this very late hour, but we dont have much time left until the day, to make it faster than it should, i need you to cooperate with us. I want the guest stars to come with my girlfriend here, Sunny. I said, my girlfriend so you guys dont you try to flirt with her, i warn yo..."

 

Jessica whispered to Taeyeon, "Taeng, the meeting." Taeyeon slapped her own forehead, "Oh yeah, sorry, yes bye Mommy Bunny, i lov..." Jessica smiled apologetically as she took the mic from Taeyeon, "Im sorry for that, girls there, may i know what are you gonna do for the event?" Jessica pointed to a group of girls that Tiffany was in, "We're hired to accompany the seniors and... They said about guests, maybe it's you?" It was Hara who answered Jessica, and she did flirt in front of everyone but nothing could split Jessica's attention from Tiffany, "Oh, i see, okay you guys are coming wih me. The workers for the stage come with Taeyeon here for the details of the concept." Jessica said that sternly without looking away from Tiffany, the latter realized it, she hung her head down, another disappointing feeling came into Jessica, but she shrugged it off, she would talk to her though.

 

"Why am i going with the workers while you're going with those beautiful girls, Sica? Sica! Ya......no, Bunny, no one prettier than you though. Guys, come with me!" Taeyeon cut her whining and acted bossy after a deathly bunny glare was sent to her, and with that, Taeyeon didnt even dare to look at the group of he beautiful girls.

 

"May i know a little about you guys?" Tiffany scoffed, "Every of you." Jessica added as she was afraid that Tiffany didnt want to answer her, "Choi Sooyoung, 22 years old." The tall girl smiled as Jessica scanned the girl with her eyes, she was beautiful and had a perfect body but she didnt give any vibe like Tiffany gave to her, "Im Yoona, 22 years old, nice to meet you." The slightly shorter girl smiled and bowed, the girl was indeed polite and nice, why should they did this kind of job? Jessica thought to herself. Finally, it was time for Tiffany to introduce herself, Jessica held her breath as Tiffany looked up, Jessica felt her chest would burst in happiness, but she kept her cool. Tiffany inhaled before saying, "Hwang Stephanie, 23 years old." a regretful sentence came out without the girl even realized, "Ah we're at the same age..." The other girls looked at Jessica weirdly, the blonde was never added nor commented to the introduction of the girls. Tiffany hung her head low while smiling, the blushes on Jessica's cheeks were so funny but she couldnt laugh like what Sooyoung and Yoona did, it would embarrass the blonde more. Jessica faked a cough as she diverted the topic, "I'm Goo Ha..." the sentence was never finished, "I'm Jung Jessica, 23 years old, hope we can work together well, now please tell me about things you might need for the event."

 

After around 10 minutes, the list went back to Jessica's hand, some of them needed cigarettes, some of them needed vitamin, even . Then her eyes found Sooyoung and Yoons's needs, only one word with bigger font than the others, it said FOOD. Jessica shook her head while chuckling but her eyes were searching for Tiffany's box, there was nothing, Jessica took this as an opportunity, she walked to Tiffany, "Ms. Hwang, why dont you write what things you might need for the event? Our team will supply it." Tiffany looked up from her phone, she unplugged her earphones, "I'm sorry?" Jessica wanted to knock the girl' s forehead, she hated when someone doesnt pay attention to what she is talking about. "Here, the list, why is yours empty?" Tiffany looked at the list and plugged her earphones back, "I dont need anything."

 

Jessica sighed, but that was all, she couldnt talk non sense just to hear that husky voice of her pretty stranger, right?

 

-

 

3 days were passed after the last meeting they held, there were Sunny with Taeyeon resting her head on her lap and Jessica who was busy typing the final rundown for the event. "Is it better now, Baby?" Sunny asked as her hands did the magical things, massaging her girlfriend's tiny head, Taeyeon shut her eyes as she mumbled incoherently but Sunny took it as a yes. Taeyeon was working so hard without knowing her limit, the SunYeon couple fought a little on the day before because Taeyeon skipped her meal, but at the end of the day, it was Sunny who fed the hardworking leader and now, massaging to shoo the headache away.

 

Jessica stole a glance as she shighed and kept typing, she felt envy, well who wouldnt? SunYeon couple was so cute together, they understood each other so much and the fact that she hadnt met her pretty stranger for three days didnt help her to overcome the envious feeling. Right after Jessica typed the last performance for the event, she saved the document, turned off her laptop and stood up, rather shocking to the almost sleeping girl, Sunny glared at her while Taeyeon asked her, "Where are you going, Sica?" Asked Taeyeon to the girl who was grabbing her coat now, "Outside, im hungry."

 

Sunny, motherly, put a pillow to replace her thigh for Taeyeon's head and she walked to Jessica, she grabbed her umbrella and handed to the girl, "Be careful, i heard it will be raining this evening." Jessica looked to the yellow umbrella the shortest girl of the three handed, she smiled and took it, "Thank you, Sunny. Alright, im going, anything you want from the cafe nearby?" Taeyeon almost said somethinf when a hand covered , "No, we're fine, just eat and be back soon, you need a rest." Jessica smirked and stuck her tongue out to Taeyeon, "Bye, bestie." Taeyeon snickered after Jessica closed the door, Sunny pinched her cheek, "Dont you try to get any sweets or coffee, you're sick and i will cook porridge for you and no, dont whine."

 

Taeyeon's eyes got widened, "I can have wine?!" Another glare was sent and Taeyeon immediately faked a snore, she better sleeping with Sunny's giggles accompany her to the dreamland.

 

It was 5.10pm when she saw the cafe near her shared apartment, Jessica sighed, the door was locked and the lights were off, then when she got nearer, she saw 'close' sign on the door, Jessica decided to walk around and looked for another cafe. Just when she thought it was her bad day, she walked into a small and cozy cafe, there she is, her other half, the pretty stranger, Jessica blinked several times to reassure herself that it wasnt her eyes playing with her mind,but the figure was still there, it wasnt a dream or hallucination.

 

And just when Jessica walked closer, she saw that her pretty stranger wasnt alone, there was a guy in front of her, and they were looked like discussing about something, more like debating.

 

"Oh come on, it's not like you'll be holier if you aren't anymore! Your dad needs money, the hospital cant wait for forever, and i can pay at least, the half of it if you want to have with me tonight." Jessica decided to sit just right behind Tiffany, she ordered a cup of coffee and tried to listen to their conversation.

 

"Siwon, i didnt tell you my stories for this. And this is what you call a friend?" Jessica noded as she noted in her mind, the guy's name was Siwon and Tiffany considered her ONLY as a friend, a little part of her heart was squealing.

 

Siwon scoffed, "Fany, i wanna help you." tears started b in her eyes, "I dont need this kind of help." Siwon grabbed Tiffany's hand, "I've been very patient since the first day we met and i dont need another two hours of chatting non sense without ."

 

Jessica got it, the guy wanted when Tiffany wouldnt want it, Jessica stood up and walked to the girl right behind her, "Hey Baby! I though you were someone else because you're with him. Are you done with him? I miss you, lets visit Appa."

 

Siwon was shocked, so was Tiffany, "Y...You....?" Jessica put her iciest expression, "I'm her girlfriend, what? Problem?" Siwon got angry,"So you choose her?! How much she pay you? I can pay more than her!" With his suit and tiewhile Jessica was only wearing a comfortable clothes since she was just working in her apartment, sure Siwon got confidence.

 

"Siwon, it's not like what y..." Jessica pressed her lips on Tiffany's, Tiffany was too shocked to fight, the gentle sweet innocent kiss, it was the first time Tiffany felt a kiss without any hands roughly trying to touch everything they can on her body, just a warm hand caressed her jaw and cheek softly, Tiffany closed her eyes.

 

After they both needed air, Jessica pulled away, she stared at Tiffany lovingly and wiped he tears that left on her cheeks, "Big girls dont cry, they have a friend to lean to, and let me be that one."

 

Tiffany felt her chest pumping and her heart beating crazily, she felt loved. A second after that, the soft gaze turned into the iciest she could get, Jessica turned her head to Siwon and glared, "No one can pay for her time, body or anything, she is mine and you have to back off. She deserve to be loved, not to be sold, so, off. Now." The other customers eyed them so Siwon got no choice but grumpily walked out.

 

Tiffany pushed Jessica away, "What are you doing?! He hasnt paid yet!" Tiffany sudden outburst hurt Jessica and Tiffany felt it, she rubbed her temple and pulled Jessica to sit beside her, "No no no, i shouldnt say that to you, i..." Jessica's hurt expression turned brighter, "It's okay, i get it. Im sorry for the kiss."

 

They both shyly hung their heads down, Jessica cursed herself for bringing that up,but seeing Tiffany got all blushing was an incredible view too, so jessica silently praised herself too. "It's okay...."

 

"Mmmm... Can you accompany me eating? I'm really hungry..." The noise from Jessica's tummy explained it better, Tiffany laughed and nodded, "Why not?"

 

 

 

 

 

Tbc again or...?