My Pretty Strangers

One Shot Collection

AUTHOR'S POV  

Hundreds dollars were slipped under the phone on the bedside table in the small hotel room, the guy fixed his hair while grabbing his suit, leaving a brunnete on the bed, "One last chance, i'll give you much more money than this if you let me..." with one shake of a head, he sighed and waved, he went out of the room. The brunnete fixed her clothes and took the money from the table, she looked at the clock, she had another customer.  

The brunnete locked the hotel room and went downstairs, meeting the receptionist, "Busy day, Tiffany?" The brunnete smiled at the guy weakly after handing the key, "You can say so, thank you." The guy handed the receipt and smiled before Tiffany fully left the hotel.   Tiffany counted the money she got, she smiled, Nickhun was always nice to her, but there was nothing she could do, she couldnt fulfill his wish and fortunately Nickhun understood. She looked up, there were stars among the darkness that the night sky gave, Tiffany smiled while whispering, "Umma, are you happy up there? Dont worry about me, i'll be just fine, i'll earn more more more and more money to get Appa back to our home, healthy and fit. Wait a little bit more, okay?" Just like her mom heard that, a shooting star came into her view, warm feelings ran in her vein and chest, she missed her mom, she missed her family so much. Tiffany smiled to herself, wiped a lone tear and hailed a cab.

  "Taxi!!" Tiffany was shocked, she hadnt said anything but why the taxi has stopped in front of her? A taxi stopped and she opened the door but there was also a hand that on the handle, Tiffany turned her head and it was a girl's hand.   Both of them retracted their hands, bowing to each other, "Oh, sorry, you can have the cab." Tiffany waved her hands while chuckling awkwardly, "Ah no, you can have it. You were the one who called for it though."  

The girl shook her head, her hair followed the motions of her head beautifully, "No, you waited here first, i just thought that you were waiting for someone not a taxi." The girl went to behind Tiffany and gently pushed Tiffany to the door, she opened it, "I will just wait for another taxi, go on."  

But Tiffany was a stubborn one, she pulled the girl with her, "It's late already, lets go together, we can drive you first before going to my destination." The girl shook her head and pulled her hand, "No, my destination is far away fro..." A big deep voice interrupted them,"Girls, are you guys want a ride or not? It's late and i also wanna go home." With that, the two girls were shocked and felt guilty, the blonde girl pushed Tiffany into the cab and she followed after her.

Tiffany bowed to the driver and confused when the blonde was with her, the blonde seemed confused herself, they were panic before, they smiled to each other politely, "Where are you going?" the driver, once again, interrupted their stare competition. "Seoul Building." Both of the girls eyed each other after realizing that they were heading to the same place, "Eh? You're going there too? Which building?" Tiffany swiped her phone and read the text she got from her boss, "North Building number 1-9." the blonde girl blinked several times, "Ah you must be one of my clients, then. I'm your event organizer for the Campus Night next week." This got Tiffany confused even more, "Campus night?" The blonde nodded her head, "Yeah, you never heard one? It is your event, right? We will meet the guest stars and... they said some girls for the main event, well you dont seem like those girls." The blonde chuckled as she eyed the girl beside her, the girl didnt chuckle along with her.

"Or...are you?" Tiffany just smiled a bit as a reply then she plugged earphones and stared outside of the window, the blonde cursed herself for saying something stupid but she did that unintentionally, nor that she wanted to judge the girl, but it was too late, the girl beside her was already ignoring her, not to mention with her ears covered, she was like shouting to everyone that she didnt want to be bothered and she knew manner to not start any conversation with the silent girl,  

The traffic at that night didnt support them to arrive quickly, the car was stuck and the driver was complaining all along, "I shouldnt drive you girls here, look?! It's 10pm already!" The blonde girl sighed as she turned her head to beside her, the girl was sleeping, uncomfortably, since her head hit the window several times, the blonde was contemplating to help the girl or not, but remembering the earlier conversation, if it was true that she was one of the girls who were paid for their bodies, then she must very tired in this unfair earth. Stole another glance, something pushed her to make the sleeping person slept comfortably, the blonde thought it was all out of pity, she shifted closer as she placed the girl's head on her shoulder, she took another glance and she gulped, the girl was doing an eye smile in her sleep, at that time, the blonde felt something burst in her chest, and she knew it wasnt from what she said pity. She was attracted to this girl.  

-

"Hey..." Tiffany stirred, she blinked as she adapting with the sudden light in front of her, "We're arrived." Tiffany looked to the source of the soft high pitched angelic voice, "Oh, i'm sorry." Tiffany got up, and rummaged her bag for her wallet, "I paid it already, lets go." Right after the door was closed, the driver drive away as fast as he could, making Tiffany felt more guilty than before, "How long did he wait for me to wake up?" the blonde smiled, "Wont be as long as if it was me who slept on the way here."

Unconsicously Tiffany laughed and the blonde girl looked very happy, "Your eyes smile along." Tiffany looked away but the blonde followed her face, "What are you doing? Yaah! Hahaha."everytime Tiffany turned her head around, the blonde followed and tried to peek over her smiling face, then after Tiffany stopped smiling and giggling, the blonde shrugged her shoulders, "Dont wanna miss a thing they said gift from heaven?"

Tiffany blushed at the very moment and a hand that offered to her after that didnt help, "I'm Jessica." Tiffany looked at the blonde girl, who now she knew as Jessica, "...who?"  The older girl stepped closer, a bit too close for strangers who just happened share a cab but Tiffany didnt step back, unintentionally inhaling the nice scent from the girl, whatever she used for bathing or whatever perfume it was, the faint scent almost made Tiffany flying into her arms, especially in that cold night, "Jessica." Jessica added louder than she did before with a smile plastered, which ilegally attractive, Tiffany liked it but she stifled her laugh, she smirked, "Who asked for your name...?" The blonde stayed smiling until she realized that she was tricked, ".....Yah!"

The eye smiling girl laughed hard as she left dumbfounded Jessica, " HAHAHAHAHA, bye Jessica-ssi." Jessica clicked her tongue and walk faster than before, catching up with Tiffany. Forgetting the fact that she was late for the meeting. Speaking of the meeting, Jessica bit her lips, "Raging Taeyeon + Killer Bunny arent a good combination for my supper." Jessica mumbled to herself before realizing that she was already in front of the elevators, just when she wanted to press the up button, a motion of waving caught her attention, there was the stranger, her pretty stranger, pressing a button which clearly to wait for her, "Jessica, the door will be closed in 3...2..." With a playful tone the brunnete played with the event organizer, Jessica ran as fast as she could into the elevator, "Waaaiiittt!" Jessica successfully slipped a hand between the closing door and her hand was greeed with another hand, helping her in, and electricity was sent from heaven to both of their skins till the soft spots in their hearts, especially Jessica when that hand from before was shaken and a husky voice came out, "I'm Tiffany."

"Who?" Tiffany laughed again as she thought Jessica was playing the same game she played from before, "Really? Trying to trick me with my own trick?" Jessica smiled and the smile went wider as she repeated her question, "Who?" Tiffany got her tongue cut when Jessica continued, "Who am I to not believe in Angels when i see one right in front of me now?" Tiffany faked a puke, so did Jessica. Both of them laughed while staring at each other, just when Jessica wanted to ask the latter another questions, unfortunately the elevator made a 'ding' sound, signing that they have arrived at the meeting place. Tiffany left Jessica when Jessica was holding the elevator door with the button for Tiffany, just when Jessica wanted to catch up, Tiffany was nowhere to be seen.

"Tiffany, when will i get the chance to see you again...?"

 

 

Tbc or not?

Hey guys, i typed this from my tab, i miss writing so much even though my laptop and computer are broken, please bear with me, there must be many typos, and all. Im sorry. I just miss writing soooo much x')

Till we meet again :D