Someone Else

One Shot Collection

 

AUTHOR’S POV

“Are you going to have a sniper like in the movie?” Asked excited Jessica after they arrived at their home.

“No, Jessi.” Tiffany answered as she headed to the kitchen and prepared for the dinner.

“Oh maybe it is because you are still a beginner. Then maybe a handgun, perhaps?” Jessica put both of her elbows on the counter near the stove where Tiffany stood in front of.

“No, baby.” Tiffany smiled to her lover as she fixed her apron,”Let Agent JS help the new Agent!” Jessica ran to behind Tiffany and tied the apron for Tiffany,”Well, thank you Agent JS.” The older girl chuckled proudly and smiled triumphantly.

The red haired girl cooked the pasta for four of them, yes, four of them, Jessica, Tiffany, Yoona and Yuri. They were living in an average sized house with two storey in the center of Seoul, South Korea.

“We’re home!” The twins like girls came into the house while holding each other’s hands,”welcome back,YoonYul!” Jessica waved from where she stood and watching her girlfriend,”Hello Sica Unnie!” said the couple to Jessica,”Hello Unnie!” Tiffany smiled to them as she put the fire off,”The dinner will be ready in maybe less than an hour, you guys go get changed and let’s eat together.” Yuri nodded as she dragged Yoona from the living room to their shared room.

“Are you going to save people?” Tiffany hummed as she thought for a while,”Hmm, you can say it like that.” Jessica laughed happily,”How cool!! I can teach you some of my moves so you can save more people!” Tiffany smiled as she patted Jessica’s head,”I’ll be more than happy to learn that.”

Jessica backhugged Tiffany when Tiffany cooked the dinner,”Are you going to kill people…?” Jessica whispered in fear and quietly to Tiffany’s neck as she snuggled made the younger girl can’t focus on her cook,”No…” Jessica turned Tiffany around,”Promise me…?” Tiffany smiled and patted Jessica’s head,”I promise you.”

Jessica smiled then left Tiffany in the kitchen,”I’ll help the new Agent setting the table!” Jessica ran to the dining table as she put plates and eating utensils neatly.

Tiffany sighed and just smiled as she continued cooking for the dinner.

 

-

 

“This is so delicious, Fany Unnie!” Yoona smiled as Yuri nodded and gave a thumb up to Tiffany,”But actually, you are more delicious, Yoong.” Yuri winked to the younger girl as the younger girl blushed at the action,”Yah you guys, not now.” Tiffany warned YoonYul as they sneakily gave a flying kiss to each other before laughing together.

“Will you go for a long time to do a mission…?” Jessica asked her lover when her lover washing the dishes made Tiffany turned around,”No, why did you ask like that?” Jessica scratched her not itchy head,”Well, that’s what I saw in the movies…” Tiffany smiled,”No because I don’t want to leave you.” Jessica smiled and hugged Tiffany tightly,”Thank you, Taenggoo!”

Tiffany sighed as she knew she can’t delete Jessica’s memory about her previous lover, Taeyeon. Taeyeon died in a mission as a secret agent and when Tiffany told her that she is an insurance agent, she can’t tell Jessica the truth when she saw how bright Jessica’s eyes when she heard the word,’Agent’. She even can’t explain that she wasn’t Taeyeon, she is Tiffany and insurance agent, but once she told her, Jessica cried endlessly and started to hit her head due to pain she felt, after that Tiffany said that she was joking. She said that she is Taeyeon, she is back as an Agent and won’t leave Jessica anymore. She lived as Taeyeon in front of Jessica after that.

Because Jessica wasn’t normal after the incident, she lost her memories yet she can’t move on from remembering Taeyeon, which she can’t move on from her 17 year old girl who left by her girlfriend in a mission. Tiffany can only held her burden and live happily with Jessica,”As long as you are with me, I’m happy, Jung Jessica.”

“Thank you, Kim Taeyeon…” Jessica mumbled in her sleep as Tiffany dropped a tear on her cheek.

 

 

 

 

 

AAAGH, I am so busy that I can’t continue the story now!

But to the new subscribers, there you go! :D

*slapped by people, sorry if it was sad*