Hidden Feelings -end-

One Shot Collection

AUTHOR’S POV

17 April 2005

“Jessi, what do you want for your birthday?” 15 year old soon 16 girl turned her head to the smiling angel, Tiffany, Jessica scratched the back of her head while thinking, “I don’t want anything.” Tiffany puffed her cheeks cutely, “You’re always like that, you never told me anything you want.”

Jessica laughed, “I don’t want anything, Tiffany.” Tiffany didn’t buy it, she moved so she can sit in front of the older girl, “Anything?” Jessica looked up from her paper on the ground, “Anything.”

Tiffany pouted, “New bag?” Jessica answered without looking up to Tiffany, “My old bag is still nice and Mom will buy me a new one if I want one.”

Tiffany didn’t give up, “How about a new dress?” Jessica chuckled, “I don’t really like wearing dresses but I think Dad said that he will give me a new one too.”

Tiffany tapped her index finger on her chin, before shyly asking, “Friendship ring?” Jessica changed her brush, she picked the smaller one to draw the details on her paper, “With who? Hara asked me to have one with her but I refuse her, I don’t want to give wrong signals.”

“Who’s Hara?” all of the sudden, Tiffany’s tone was changed, “Hara, Goo Hara? You don’t know her? She’s in athletic club too.” There was no answer from the girl so Jessica looked up, “Oi.”

Tiffany looked to Jessica, “Are we best friends, Jessi?” Jessica swallowed a big gulp of saliva before answering the girl in front of her, “Yeah… we are…”

“Promise me that you won’t hide anything from me.” Jessica sighed, “Just get into the point.” Tiffany weakly said, “Tell me if you like someone, okay?” Jessica stopped painting, she put the brush on the grass, just beside her paper, “Eh?” Tiffany smiled weakly, “You never have anyone you like, right?”

Jessica bit her tongue before nodding her head, she just couldn’t lie directly to the girl, “So tell me if you like someone, okay?” Jessica forced a smile and nodded, she picked her brush again and colored the tree in her drawing green, “Back to the topic!”

Jessica chuckled, “I don’t really want anything for my birthday, Tiffany.” Tiffany took the brush from the blonde’s hand, “Really? Anything?” Jessica nodded as she stretched her hand, demanding her brush back, “New shoes?” Jessica shook her head as she waved her hand, “My brush.” Tiffany looked at the brush and back to Jessica, “A new brush?” Jessica laughed but she still shook her head.

Tiffany hung her head down before asking, “How about me?” Jessica felt her heart thumped so hard, “Wh..What do you mean by you?” Tiffany looked up and Jessica swore there were pink tints on her cheeks, “How about me as your birthday present?”

“Fany!! There you are! My friends are looking for you!” Taeyeon ran to Tiffany and dragged the girl away, Taeyeon hated Jessica though, she thought Jessica was the reason why Tiffany broke up with her, it wasn’t Jessica, Jessica even convinced Tiffany to be with Taeyeon, but then Taeyeon hated her for wrong reason she never could explain.

 

Soon, Tiffany was gone with her brush and Taeyeon, Jessica sighed, she picked the painting she always had in her painting collection album, it was a painting of a girl, the girl smiled until her eyes gone and turned into a pair of crescents, it was Tiffany.

“I’ve been always want you to be my birthday present, Tiff.” Jessica lied down on the grass and closed her eyes, a lone tear dropped and Jessica didn’t even budge to wipe it.

 

 

31 July 2008

It was 11.30 pm, Jessica was in front of Tiffany’s house with their friends, yep, Tiffany’s friends were now Jessica’s friends, vice versa, they accepted Jessica just like Jessica’s friends accepted Tiffany. Not with Taeyeon anyway, the girl had moved on with Sunny, the shortest girl in the group. But Taeyeon couldn’t just forgive Jessica, worse, she didn’t even let Jessica to explain from her side.

“What should we do to the loud girl?” Sooyoung, Jessica’s friends, who was unintentionally the tallest, asked.

Yuri and Yoona laughed silently as they showed the others their fireworks, “Let these do the works.” The other girls were cheering silently while Jessica shook her head, “No, don’t be, she will get cranky if she was disturbed in her sleep, let’s just wake her up with a surprise song and let the fireworks do the works later.”

Yuri and Yoona pouted but then they realized that Jessica knew the girl the best, “Okay, let’s just go in.”

Jessica took her spare key of Tiffany’s house, yes, Jessica have one, Mr. Hwang gave Jessica one since he wanted Jessica to take care of his daughter, “Sssh…” The other girls reminded each other to hush, Taeyeon closed the door quietly and followed the rest of the gang with Sunny beside her.

There she was, lying down on her big pink bed, covered with pink thick blanket, “Go, wake her up.” The other girls pushed Jessica to the sleeping girl, but Jessica had a terrified expression, “No, let’s just sing then she will be wake up by herself.”

Yuri pushed Jessica so the girl fell on the top of Tiffany, unconsciously, their lips met, Jessica pulled away quickly, no one saw it, but Tiffany was wide awake after that,” Jessi…?” Jessica grinned nervously, “Hello, Tiffany.”

“HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY OUR TIFFAAANYYYYYY~~~~” Tiffany looked around and smiled happily, “Guys!” The girls ran onto Tiffany’s bed and hugged the girl in a group hug, Jessica was trapped between the hug and Tiffany, for a sec, she could feel a peck on her cheek, but when she turned her head around, all she could see was Tiffany running away from the cream attack.

After that, the girls were eating pizza while Jessica helped Tiffany to clean Tiffany’s room, “I’m so sorry for the mess they made.” Tiffany smiled, “It’s okay, thank you for coming though.” Jessica smiled, they cleaned the floor and mopped it.

“How are you and Taeyeon?” Tiffany asked when she came back into the room with a plate of pizzas and one can of soda in her other hand, “We are fine.” Tiffany sat beside Jessica on her bed, “No you guys aren’t. Tell me.” Jessica smiled, “Okay, we aren’t but we will.”

Tiffany looked at Jessica but then when Jessica looked back, Tiffany turned her head away, “What is it?” Tiffany shook her head, Jessica decided to continue eating, she ate her pizza and when she looked at the soda, “Yah! Why don’t you take another one for me?” Tiffany laughed, “Soo drinks them all, this is the only left they said.” Jessica sighed, she opened the can, “Here, you can drink first.” Tiffany smiled as she pushed the can to Jessica’s mouth, “I’m not thirsty yet.” Jessica drank the soda and looked at Tiffany who was also looking at her, “What?”

“Did you kiss me?”

Jessica coughed as she just gulped the soda, it was carbonated and what Tiffany just said was so shocking, “I didn’t.” Jessica could see that Tiffany was somewhat disappointed but Jessica decided to not let her hope up high, “Okay, Yuri pushed me but that wasn’t even a kiss, I’m sorry.” Tiffany smiled a bit then she went out without waiting for Jessica. Little did Jessica knew, Tiffany was blushing and smiling by herself.

“She must be think that I was being crazy. Alright, she’s just your best friend, Jessica. Alright.” Jessica kept mumbling until the pizza went into her tummy, she decided to leave.

 

JESSICA’S POV

9 March 2011

It was Taeyeon’s birthday, I apologized and we hugged each other until Sunny separated us, well, I just miss her so. Lol. Oh crap, now I am thinking about calling her because suddenly I want to tell her about the good news I’ve just got. Okay, back to the diary.

No one was wearing white that day, but her. Yes, I am talking about Tiffany. She wore the most beautiful white dress, contrast with her partner, Nickhun. It’s getting hurt but nevermind I’ll still continue this diary.

Right at the day before Taeyeon’s party, Nickhun asked her to go with him, Taeyeon invited almost everyone she knew, so Nickhun was also invited. I have no problem with him though, he’s cute and kind but he liked my Tiffany. Yes, I did it, I said my Tiffany, what? What? WHAT? GOT ANY PROBLEM? THIS IS MY DIARY, SO IT’S UP TO ME TO WRITE ANYTHING I WANT! AND NOW I’M GETTING TIRED BECAUSE OF THE SUDDEN SIZE CHANGE OF MY HANDWRITING.

I think I’m going crazy. Okay, again, back to the story.

She was happy and smiling all the way with Nickhun, she greeted everyone, everyone but me. She didn’t even spare a glance to me, I didn’t know what was wrong until I realized that I was holding Hara’s hand. Well, since I know we were gonna be best friends, I moved on. To Hara. And failed. I can’t consider Hara more than a dongsaeng, a close one, she was like everything you want for a little sister, she was adorable and funny.

Hara kept me accompanied but still I couldn’t lie but my eyes were looking for her, then I saw her with him, she was dancing with him, just like in our old days, her dance was never changed, her dance was always awkward yet I found it y. LOL. OKAY I’M IMAGINING THINGS NOW HAHAHA. Oh… I need to burn this diary later. Embarrassing.

Then Nickhun put his hands on her waists, she fidgeted, I knew her too well to know that she was rather uncomfortable but she kept her smile, she smiled to him, then I saw her glare, it was toward me, and a second after that she was clinging onto Nickhun’s neck. There.

It was more than enough to have hellsica released. I know this sounds crazy but here was what I did, I walked to them, I tapped on Nickhun’s shoulder, I asked politely if I could have a dance with his partner, he smiled and let me took his place. I swore to God, that was his worst decision in his life. MUAHAHAHHAHAHAsorryNickhunLHAHAHA.

Then here she was, in front of me, glaring, I remembered she said something like this, “What are you doing? Go and dance with Hara.” Her cold tone was like music to me because I knew that it spelled,’J.E.A.L.O.U.S.Y.’

I smirked as I took her hands and put them on my shoulders, she was shocked when I pulled her waist so she would get closer. I remembered what was her perfume that day, it was something expensive, okay, I forgot. SORRY. I’m trying to be romantic, though, I’ve tried, Tiff.

Then she whispered harshly, thanks to Taeyeon that she invited TOO MANY people, so no one noticed us, or at least that was what I thought, “What are you doing?!” I smiled, I looked into her eyes and asked, “Are you happy with him?”

I remembered her face, her beautiful face was plastered with shock and doubting expression, she looked away, she couldn’t lie to me since our first meeting and that is one of our beautiful things. She couldn’t answer it, but she nodded her head for a bit, “Don’t lie.” I retracted my right hand from her waist to her chin, I lifted it then I leaned in, I aimed for her lips and soon my lips were already landed there. Safe and sound, that was how my lips landed on hers.

She gasped a bit when she realized what was I doing, but then I swear I could feel her long eyelashes brushed the side of my head when she closed her eyes, she enjoyed it. I didn’t stop until we both needed air, it was an innocent kiss, it was what you called longing kiss. At that moment I realized that I couldn’t live in lie, I couldn’t live by pretending that I was fine without her or seeing her with another person, I couldn’t lie anymore, I kissed her for the second time and she even nibbled my lower lips, we both stopped when the music stopped. DJ, PUT IT BACK ON! Okay, I was kidding, she didn’t say that.

Then Taeyeon separated us, she asked, “Are you guys crazy? You both broke two hearts here!” And I bravely said, “And if I don’t do this, two hearts were also broken, mine and Tiffany’s. Tiffany, I love you from the first day we met, from the first day you asked me to be your friends but thanks to Taeyeon, I gave you to her. I swear I am already tired crying all nights just because I miss you or when you’re in problems I couldn’t hold you, I swear I am the dumbest person ever if I don’t ask you this. Hwang Tiffany, will you consider me as more than just best friend? Can we be more than that? Can I be your girlfriend?”

Murmurs were heard from around the living room, I could see Nickhun was raising his thumb up and Hara cried in Nicole’s arms, then Tiffany hugged me, “I thought you will never ask! Yes you can and please call me Tiff again just like what you called me in the old days.”

Then we shared a kiss in front of anyone, I didn’t care, I didn’t care about anything else but my girl, Tiffany. Hwang Tiffany, the girl who drives me crazy and I like it. The girl who was loud and I love her, the girl who was in love with pink and I am her pink, yes, she said that once, when she was under the alcohol. HEHEHEHE.

I’m writing too much, eh?

How are us now? Is that what you always want to ask? We are living in the same house now, with one kid. His name is Kyungsan, Tiffany got pregnant with the we bought from doctor and the operation was a big success, Kyungsan grew to a cool toddler now. Of course, he has me as her mother, come on, when you’re with a Jung, you’ll get cooler eventually.

Then today is our fifth anniversary, I was about to give her all her paintings that I made, I counted that and they are about 100 paintings, some of them are unfinished though, since I made most of them in the nights when I was crying and painted them until I fell asleep.

Do you want to know what date is today? Today is 5th August of 2016, our fifth Marriage Anniversary, it’s odd how the date was also the day of SNSD’s debut, and they have Jessica and Tiffany in their members. Oh, are we they? LOL.

Alright, this is it, I’m tired, Baby. You owe me a massage. A y massage. Kekeke.

Love you for now and forever, for everything we had gone through, I am thanking you for asking me to be your friend twenty two years ago, let’s love each other more and raise Kyungsan well together.

I’m sorry if I was a dumb but then let this dumb repay her fault by being your wife for eternal. Thank you and I love you.

 

 

 

 

My Silly Diary to You, My Love, Hwang Tiffany.

Sincerely, Jung Jessica.

 

PS: I won’t forget to change Kyungsan’s diaper again so I won’t get another punishment to write this long again, I promise. I love you, My Kyungsan-nie. And of course you, since I know you’ll ask, “How about me?” Kekeke. I know you to well, my Miyoungie.

 

 

 

 

AUTHOR’S POV

-Present-

The girl was laughing when she finished reading the punishment she gave to her wife, “YAH! Stop laughing… I know my handwriting isn’t that nice…” The older girl pouted as the younger girl laughed more, “How about me?”

Jessica laughed, “There you go, I know you too much, right? I LOVE YOU MY HWANG TIFFANY!!”

“KYAAAAAA!”

Tiffany shrieked as she was lifted and spun around by her wife, Jung Jessica.

“Hehehe… Ummaa… Mom… Huggie…” Jessica and Tiffany turned around as they saw Kyungsan was crawling to them and stretched his hands out, wanted a hug. Jessica and Tiffany looked at each other before sandwiching Kyungsan, “And we love you the most, our Kyungsan-nie.”

Then Kyungsan laughed happily.

 

 

 

The End.

Happy Ending.