Sisters II

One Shot Collection

HEY! I know this has been months, but here! Since many of you want the sequel, i decided to squeeze my brain out for the sequel. Hope this sequel won't disappoint you guys <3

AUTHOR’S POV

11 Years Later

A crowd of students were circling a girl and booed everything she said.

“You aren’t even a Jung!” A mean girl pushed the helpless girl, the helpless girl frowned as she stepped back, “Why is Auntie Jung so nice to you?!” Another girl asked as she kicked the bag that Tiffany dropped due to the push earlier.

Tiffany couldn’t even answer, her heart was pierced and she bit her lips, hard, it bled.

“Y-yah! What’s wrong with your mouth?! Did you eat raw meat? GIRLS, LET’S GO, SHE IS A VAMPIRE!” Tiffany felt worse, day after day, accusations didn’t seem to stop increasing in number.

When the girls left, Tiffany sobbed, first it was a very quiet sob, then when she gained her strength to walk to the rooftop, she cried her lung out.

“MOMMY! DADDY! WHERE ARE YOU…………*sob*………. I’m not a Jung……….. Yeonnie isn’t my sister………..” From the rooftop Tiffany could see that Jessica was walking with Soojung, the two seemed to be very happy. Guilt and envy filled her heart. It hurt her so bad that her tears ran down again.

Yes, the reason why Tiffany was alone, was because Jessica went to Soojung before they three went home together.

But every time Jessica left Tiffany alone, the kids came, they mocked Tiffany as they thought Tiffany didn’t deserve to be a Jung, to be Jessica’s sister, moreover to be a part of the 9 girls they adored. They wanted to be one of them yet the 9 seemed to fit perfectly with each other.

Except one. The unwanted child of Jung, Tiffany.

Even blinds could feel how happy Soojung and Jessica were, they both were teasing each other as they went into the Primary School area. With ice cream that Jessica bought for her sisters, Jessica chatted with Soojung as they tried to find their other sister.

“Fannny Unnyie!” Soojung called while her ice cream in once in a while.

Meanwhile Jessica decided to ask her friends around, she asked to the kids, that happened to bully Tiffany before, but the brats shook their heads, telling Jessica that they didn’t see Tiffany.

“So none of you sees her?” The mean kids shook their heads, Jessica sighed as she thanked them then held Soojung’s free hand with her free hand, increasing her pace as she got worried.

Luckily a janitor in a class said that he saw a girl went up to the rooftop, after thanking the girl, little Jessica with tiny Soojung ran to the rooftop. Well, more like Soojung commanded Jessica to be faster since Jessica piggybacked Soojung, the youngest sister reasoned that she was tired from all the walking they did.

“Tiff!” Hearing a sound that called her, Tiffany didn’t turn around, she wiped her tears but she didn’t turn around.

“Hey, we’ve been looking around for you.” Jessica casually sat beside Tiffany and Soojung climbed Tiffany’s back, “Unnyie~”

No one could resist Soojung, but Tiffany. She just kept mum as she shoved a hand that was placed on her back by Soojung.

It scared Soojung, she took a step back then hugged Jessica from behind again.

“Eh? Why did you do that? There there Soojung-ah, Fany Unnie is a bit upset now, she’s not mad at you.” Jessica cooed her youngest sister and Tiffany scoffed.

“I’m not, I’m envy.” Tiffany bit her lips as betrayed her, meanwhile Jessica and Soojung frowned at the statement.

“Why should you?” Tiffany shrugged then a lone tear rolled down again, harshly Tiffany wiped it. Jessica saw it then she just smiled, she was hurting too inside but she couldn’t let Soojung becoming sad too.

“Here, I bought you strawberry ice cream.” Tiffany saw the ice cream Jessica bought for her, just like the old days, when they were innocent and didn’t know about themselves. Even the toppings Jessica bought for her was her favorite, nothing was changed but why did it hurt this bad?

“Jessi, you shouldn’t do this, I’m not your sister….” Jessica took Tiffany’s hand then handed the ice cream and shoved it into Tiffany’s mouth, “I don’t like it when you talk like that. Eat.”

Tiffany ate the ice cream in tears, she was happy that after all this time, after what was happening between them, Jessica was still the same Yeonnie she knew. And Soojung, never once she hated her, but envy was what came to her every time she saw the Jung Sister being happy together.

She felt pity for herself, she was really childish.

Soojung her lips as she watched Tiffany eating her ice cream, the youngest girl stared at the ice cream with her round big eyes, and the other girl noticed it.

“You want some?” Vigorously, Soojung nodded. Agreeing that she wanted some, she forgot how scary Tiffany was before.

“Here.” Tiffany handed the ice cream near to Soojung’s mouth, but when the baby girl was almost took a bite, Tiffany pulled it away, “…Too late.”

Soojung frowned then punched Tiffany’s back, and Jessica’s back too since the oldest girl now laughed at her.

“UNNIES ARE SO MEAN!” The youngest girl pouted and Jessica cooed her right away, Tiffany saw that, she was happy and sad at the same time. She was happy as she was lucky to have them both. But she felt sad because of the view of Jessica and Soojung.

Why was she that selfish…?

-

12 Years Later

After reporting all the bullying she experienced in her school, Mr. Jung and Mrs. Jung decided to move Tiffany from the school into another school. Tiffany felt happy as she wouldn’t be bullied anymore, but she was sad because she had to leave the other 8 girls in her class.

“We’re still sisters! We’ll visit you!” Taeyeon promised her best friend as they made a group hug. Then they bid goodbye as Tiffany emptied her locker room.

The 7 girls accompanied her to bid her farewells to everyone she knew, including to Soojung, the girl was a freshman in primary school, she cried when Tiffany really left. But Tiffany promised that they still could play at home since Tiffany just move to another school, not another city.

After understanding that, Soojung nodded then promised Tiffany to be a good student and made her proud. For the first time after knowing that she wasn’t a Jung, Tiffany pecked Soojung’s forehead, she loved her a younger sister, no matter how envious she felt about the younger girl, but she loved Soojung.

Words couldn’t separate their sisterly love.

But then Tiffany looked around as she couldn’t find her other half, where was the Jessica Jung?

No one knew where Jessica was, so Tiffany decided to leave a note on Jessica’s table then left, ‘I’m going now, I’m sorry for being a burden to you in this school. We’ll see each other at home, anyway. *chuckle* Alright, anyeong, Yeonnie <3’

Then Tiffany really left the school with 7 her best classmates cried over her.

Promises were made that they would still be friends, no, best friends, even more, sisters.

After the moving girl really out of their sights, Yuri shouted to the other 6 girls, “Yah! Sica! Where have you been?! Tiffany’s really moving today!”

“I know…”

“Then where were you?!” Hyoyeon was pissed since her best friend was leaving and the most important person in her life was missing at the time.

“I was in the restroom…” Jessica hung her head down then her shoulders started to shake, the other 7 girls understood, they hugged Jessica so tight, “Hhshssh, it’s alright, you still can see her…”

“I… *sob*… I’m not a good Unnie, I let people bully her… I… I can’t protect her…*sob*” Sunny hugged Jessica so tight then she slapped her, “Wake up, Sica.”

Jessica was zoning out for a while before she fumed, “YAH! Why did you slap me?!”

Sooyoung held Jessica from behind then Sunny continued, “Then don’t let it happen again! Protect her even more from now on! Be brave!”

“How can I be brave when I can’t even see her leaving…? It hurts to find out that we won’t be together 24/7 anymore…” Touched by the bond, Sooyoung let her go and let Yoona hugged her, “She will be just fine, Sica Unnie…”

“Yes, she will be…”

 

-

15 Years Later

Tiffany wasn’t home when Mr. Jung and Mrs. Jung were calling all the friends of Tiffany they knew, it was 22.00, and there was no sign of Tiffany coming back home. On the couch there was Jessica, sitting there while reading and Soojung watching TV.

“Alright, but if you get any information about her whereabouts, please kindly tell us, okay? Thank you, Mrs. Jang.”

*click*

Mrs. Jung sighed loudly as she felt worrier and worrier, Mr. Jung couldn’t do much because the decision to move Tiffany to the other school was their reason together.

Tiffany moved to another school, which had worse grade than the school she was attending with Jessica and Soojung. The students there were naughty, didn’t care about the rules and famous in breaking rules. At first, Jung family didn’t believe it, including Tiffany.

But as time went by, it was proved that Tiffany changed. She ditched classes, she didn’t do her homework, even worse, she stopped talking to Jessica and Soojung. Especially Soojung. They became distanced and not as close as before.

The sisterly bond they had in their younger age gone with the old Tiffany.

There were also times that Jessica found Tiffany went home with reddened cheeks and messy clothes, Jessica didn’t want to accuse but she swore she smelled alcohol. And she blamed herself for that. That happened if Tiffany went home really late, like this time.

“We’re going to Tiffany’s friends houses, you two take care of the house, okay? And call us if Tiffany is home. Okay?” Mr. Jung ordered his other two daughters, Jessica just nodded while Soojung mumbled, “She won’t even be there, you guys ever tried it, and we all actually know where she is…”

“Soojung!” Mrs. Jung yelled at her youngest daughter, the youngest in the family scoffed, “What, Mom? I’m telling the truth!”

“What truth?!”

“The truth that Tiffany isn’t studying in her friends’ houses but going out with some guys.” Mr. Jung stopped his wife to shout again, “You better be in your room when we got home with Tiffany, you know that?”

Soojung turned off the TV and threw the remote onto the table, “Urgh! You guys are always prioritizing Tiffany! Tiffany Tiffany and Tiffany!”

“Soojung! She is your Unnie!” Mrs. Jung shouted as she saw Soojung stomped away into her own bedroom, and before the door was slammed, “NOT ANYMORE! SHE HATES ME AND I HATE HER TOO! HUH!”

*BLAM*

The door was slammed, hard. Showing how disappointed Soojung was, and how angry Soojung was to Tiffany. But Mr and Mrs. Jung couldn’t do much but pleading to Jessica, “Sica, we’re counting on you.”

Jessica nodded and glanced at the clock, “It’s better if you guys go now. I’ll inform you whatever information I get.”

“Thanks, Sica.” Mr. Jung and Mrs. Jung took turn in hugging Jessica before walking out of the house, getting into the their car and looking for Tiffany.

The alone girl in the living room put her novel on the table and leaned her back tiredly onto the couch, she sighed as she thought of her Mimi.

How could a person change so much in less than five years…? Was middle school life really that influencing?

And, is Tiffany really drinking…?

*honk*

Jessica heard the front door was opened by a giggle, then Jessica caught two shadows, there was a guy, who looked like 2 years older than them, and Tiffany. With messy hair, crippled uniform and reddened face.

The guy wanted to kiss Tiffany but Tiffany, giggling, stopped him and pushed him away playfully, the guy tried for the second time but now it was a harsh push that stopped him.

“What t-the! Ugh.” Tiffany stared at Jessica with boring gaze as Jessica pushed the boy out, “Out.”

“Fany, who’s this ?” Before Tiffany could answer, “I’m her sister, now go before I kick your in balls away.”

The guy scoffed then left with his friends with a black sedan.

As the engine roared leaving the house, Tiffany scoffed before went inside, leaving Jessica, who was locking the door, alone.

Jessica followed Tiffany from going into the kitchen then leaving trails of clothes before going inside of her bedroom, but Jessica was in time, putting her foot in between the door and the frame.

“What?”

“Are you drinking?”

“So what if I am?”

It had been a year since they stopped really talking, but it still hurt Jessica when Tiffany answered her this way.

“You’re my sister, Tiffany.”

“Stop that bull, I’m tired and I want to sleep.” Tiffany tried to push the door but Jessica kept the door opened.

“Alright, it’s okay if you don’t want me as your sister but… Tiffany we need to talk.”

“We don’t have anything to talk, Ms. Perfect.” Yes, compared to Tiffany, Jessica was like the real opposite, she was smart, known and respected as an active student in her school. Meanwhile Tiffany was known as everything negative, lazy girl, bummer, troublemaker and also player.

“Yes we have. And don’t call me that way.” Tiffany clicked her tongue, “Alright, annoying sissy. What?”

“Are you drinking?”

Dangerously, Tiffany moved her head closer and breathed out, it really smelled alcohol, “What now, Yeonnie honey?”

They didn’t know if it was alcohol, or their real feelings, but Jessica pushed Tiffany in, kicked the door locked behind her and pushed Tiffany onto the bed, and kissed her. Right on her lips.

“Don’t try my patient, Mimi.” The older of the two kissed the younger girl and the younger girl pulled Jessica closer. They finally realized why the couldn’t be close when Tiffany started to meet guys, they finally realized why Tiffany couldn’t hate Jessica, they finally realize why Jessica couldn’t be mad at Tiffany…

They loved each other.

 

 

TBC or NOT? Your choice <3