Chapter 2

The Faces Of My Idol

I widen my eyes and hung my mouth open. The room was filled with people and it was getting quite heated up here, probably because of the fans’ anticipation on meeting the guys.

"Woah, there are so may people for something as simple as a fan signing event!!"

I nod to myself as I pat my chest, I am so proud to be their fan! Well, I did earn a few weird looks from the other fans here, but I was too immersed in my own feelings and thoughts.  I look around, wondering when the oppas would reach the place. I sigh as I slowly take a seat on the floor, I’m a tad bit tired since I spent the whole night daydreaming and practicing on how to act in front of them. Call me crazy but I’m pretty sure fans can relate.

One small nap won’t hurt, right?

Not too long afterwards, I fell asleep and dreamt about unicorns, ice-creams and SHINee…

Then, I feel someone tapping my shoulder. When I didn’t budge, I heard the most angelic voice speaking, "Uh... Miss? You are uh… blocking our way."

I groan as I push that person's hand away. Sure, the guy’s voice sounded angelic and amazing but I’m too tired to even bother about that. A tired me equals to a grumpy me. One thing I’m curious about is why are there people gasping? It’s not like I just murdered their favourite idol.

I slowly blink my eyes and get up, I turn to see where am and it turns out that I was in the most embarrassing position in my life. 

"Sorry!! I-I didn't meant to!"

I was right in front of the only group that I have spent my life loving, SHINee and this isn’t really how I expect it to be.

I gulp as I see some girls glaring at me. Oh gosh, I think I should just back off so I’ll be safe and sound. Oh, who am I kidding?! I want to disappear so much now!

"Oh, it's okay! Let me help you up!" My eyes sparkle as I heard my prince charming say that! Oh, if it's not because of the shining effects on them that make me almost blind, I would just scream!

I slowly reach his hands and he pulls me up, making both of our faces really near. Is this going to happen now?? Just right before the story ends, the prince charming will kiss the princess, making them live happily ever-

"Get away from me."

I widen my eyes and quickly let go of his hands as I back off. Okay... this is weird. Did I just hear him whisper to me to get away from him? No! That couldn't be! Soon, I realize that he was staring at me with an extremely worried expression.

"A-are you okay??"

I nod and then got in line with the crowd, but since I actually did talk to the Almighty Key, the overly jealous fangirls keep shooting me death glares.

I shrug the weird feeling off, it's probably nothing...

Time passed by quickly, it didn't take long until it was my turn. I look at Onew with a big smile as he was originally my bias before I knew Key. Well, there might still be some feelings left for him but Key is still my ultimate bias.

"Oh, it's you."

I blink my eyes and I look around and pointed at myself, "It's me?"

He lets out a small laugh and then asks me, "Your name and what would you like me to write?" I smile again after seeing his cute smile, "I'm Shin Chaeree! Write for me 'Grow taller and slimmer, please!'" He smiles as he writes it out. I thank him before proceeding to the next one, Jonghyun.

He seems quite surprised to see me. Uh, okay... I guess a dinosaur never seen another dinosaur before in this era? "Hello, Fellow Dino" I said bluntly and soon realized how dumb I sounded. "I-I mean, my nickname is also a dinosaur since my friends think it resembles useless, which is just like me." 

Then, again, that means I’m saying that he’s useless too, right? "Wait a minute, that’s not what I meant!"

He chuckles and smiles, "I know what you mean." I sigh in relief. I got surprised after he hands me over the poster that I let him sign. I didn't tell him to write anything yet, right? I tilt my head but grin widely like an idiot after seeing what he wrote.

'Dear Fellow Dino, Thank you for supporting us.'

I know that it wasn't anything special but he called me with a nickname~! My fangirling moment was interrupted when I hear someone clearing his throat. I look at the direction and see Minho. I bow and apologize to him. He just quietly signs and wrote my name. He's quiet, maybe too quiet…

I'll entertain him, then!

"Minho, oppa! Can you please draw me?" I laugh evilly in my mind, who knew teasing an idol would be so much fun?! I quickly made a weird pose and he looks at me, obviously surprised. He then shakes his head and chuckles as he slowly draws me, making the next fan glare at me because I clearly took too much of his time. When I was finished, I saw the other fangirls doing the same thing. Oh well, at least he can practice his drawing skills.

Again I smile at the cute sight in front of me, it was Taemin, the cutest maknae I've ever seen! "Hello!!' I greeted childishly as I wave at him with both of my hands which he slowly replies with a nod. I smile at him as he signs and copies my name from what his hyungs' wrote.

I look at him with expectant eyes as I ask him, "Can I pat your head??" He looks at me with a surprised expression, "E-Eh??" Before the cute little thing could even answer, I pat him and ruffle his hair. Oops, I think I messed his hair. 

Okay... I'll just slowly escape.

"Hi!" I stop my actions as I recognize that voice. It's him!! I slowly turn around to face him. Oh no, oh no, contain it, don't shout in front of your prince charming.

"Ah! Clumsy girl, right??" I pursed my lips as I nod happily.

"Your name, please?" I open my mouth but I kept on stuttering, "S-shin Chae... Chae..." He tilts his head in confusion, "Shin Chae Chae?" I gulp and answer back with confidence, "It's Shin Chaeree!" He smiles and then starts writing. While writing, I saw him space off for a while and he looks around in confusion. Minho, sitting right beside him nudges Key with his elbows.

He nods as the light returns in his eyes once more. "Here you go! I hope you like it, hehehe..." I heard Key muttering an 'Ow' as he looks at Minho with a furious expression. Okay... I must be seeing things.

I look back at my poster and my mouth hang open as I saw what he wrote.

'Your outfit doesn't fit your personality at all and you're not good enough to have a name that means shining. P/s I have something to tell you later. Wait for me.'

Okay... I know that he's one of the most popular korean-pop male divas but I didn't know he would just go insulting someone like that!

Wait, did the guy just invite me to talk with him?! OHMIGOSH, OHMIGOSH, OHMIGOSSHHHH!!!! 

"Yipee~~!!" I keep hopping up and down due to my overly excited self.

As soon as I notice people looking at me, I clear my throat and I adjust my posture into an elegant one. I am meeting Key, I am meeting key~! Lucky me, lucky me, is this all a dream?

--

BTW, when she starts to chant 'I'm meeting Key' she was saying it in her mind with this tone. I think it suits her well since she's childish lil' main character, but, hahaha... I think things haven't been explained yet. :P Oh well.

---

The tone is sadistic. Don't listen to it, it will scar you for life..