Chapter 8

The Faces Of My Idol

Okay, I just confirmed who it was, he's definitely Kim. With his annoyed expression and gangster like pose, it's really easy to recognize the guy. He glares at me, probably feeling really annoyed and angry at me. 

After glaring to his heart's content, hewalks away. Out of instinct, I follow him. When he stops, I stopl. He then walks again, and I continue walking too. Suddenly, he runs.

Wait, what?! Oh no you don't!! I quickly run after him, but since I'm blessed with bad luck, I trip and fall.

Kim turns around when he hears my footsteps stopping, but, instead of helping me up he starts laughing at me. "Ahahahaha!!! You idiot!" I sigh and slowly get up on my own, I should've known that guy would've just laugh at me. I give him a quick glare and he replies with bigger laughter.

He then starts walking again, making me follow him again. He stops again. Heh, trying to test me? No way am I going to fall for that again! I walk confidently to the front, only to trip on his purposely extended leg. Once more, my face was greeted by the cold hard ground.

I let out a heavy sigh, and get up. Then, I decide that ignoring him is indeed the best decision. "Haha, your face was priceless!" I shrug and try to walk quicker than him, obviously cannot stand his company any longer. "Hey, did you hear me?"

Ignore, ignore!

"Weird girl, I said, did you hear me?!"

For how many times must I say this? I'm not weird, I'm unique! 

"Looks like you're deaf, huh?"

I roll my eyes, but since he was walking behind me, he probably didn't notice it. I feel like yelling at him so much but I know that it'll only satisfy him. Kim grabs my hand firmly, he was probably getting angry. When I finally turn around, I instead see him looking a bit dissapointed.

He sighs, "Don't ignore me." 

I then burst out laughing, making the passers-by and Kim looking at me like I was a madwoman. 

"H-hey! What's so funny?!"

I continue on laughing and point at him, "You're like a little kid who wants attention from his mommy!" Kim pouts as he replies back,  "I do not!"

I can't help but smile at how cute the guy could get, "Fine then, I won't ignore you." For a moment there, I swear that I saw him smiling. It was weird seeing him smile in this pesonality. This personality is usually grumpy and rebellious so it kind of makes me happy seeing Kim smile.

"By the way, what are you doing walking with me?" I ask him, only to make him stutter. "I-I uh... why can't I do what I want to?"

Well, that's weird...

Ohoho! Could it be? "Hehehe... you're falling for me, right?!"

"No, I'm not!!"

Heh, I bet he doesn't know how defensive he sounds right now. Well, I guess it's natural for him to be defensive, it wouldn't be good if I were to have hope and think that we have a chance. Yeah, it's never good to be blinded on how beautiful your dreams can get.

His phone rings and he picks it up grumpily. "What the hell is it now?!" He keeps quiet for a minute and finally sighs, "I'll be there." He stares at me with an apologetic look. I knew it was impossible for him to actually have time to walk me back. I bet he actually had to sneak out.

"You have a schedule to follow up, don't you? Well, hurry up and go."

Before he could say anything, I see him stumble a bit. Luckily I reacted fast and caught him before he could fall. "Woah, woah, woah! You okay there?" He smiles and slowly stands up properly. "Yeah, thanks Chaeree."

Wait a minute...

"Key?" He nods energitically and I can't help but feel a tad bit dissapointed since I was so close to breaking Kim's hard shell. Key stares at his watch and gasps, "Oh no, I'm going to be late for the photoshoot! Sorry Chaeree, I have to go." It was weird seeing the guy being grumpy for a moment there and then getting all polite right now. I simply nod and he quickly bid me goodbye.

I shrug and continue walking home.

When I reach home, I quickly ran upstairs and took a shower, gosh, I was so sweaty just now. After taking a shower, I smile brightly as I look outside the windows. I'm pretty sure I got a bit closer to Key just now.

Maybe this is what they call 'butterfly in your stomach'?

I shake my head as I mumble to myself, "This feeling is just the same when I rode the rollercoaster last time." I nod to myself as I plan to call this, 'rollercoaster ride' instead. Woah, that was actually kind of smart of me to come up with that.

I grin as I open my mouth and shout out loud, "I am so awesome!!!"

I can hear dogs barking after that. It seems they agree too! Then, I hear a yell from next door telling me to keep quiet. Just at that moment I had the urge to yell back at them. My brain tells me to just shut up and sleep but my gut feeling tells me to yell back and sleep.

Sometimes, I really hate how I'm more of the 'follow your gut feeling' person.

"You shut up, can't you see the boss needs some time to herself?!"

I widen my eyes and quickly duck down when I see my neighbor walking towards my house. I switch off the lights and decide to ignore the knock on the door. I chuckle at myself as I continue to ignore the loud knocks on my house door. I wished I was more mature but I really can't help it you know? It's just that I don't get to talk much with others so I don't really know how to act 'normal', I just know how to be happy. 

----

Hmm, is it short? Oh well, I hope not! I tried adding a bit depth to Chaeree but yeah, I think i failed. TTATT Anyways, I totally love SHINee! XD Hahaha, check out the video below! It's Amigo rock version, they are all so cool!