Chapter 4

The Faces Of My Idol

I purse my lips into a thin line as I stare at the taxi that's coming. Oh well, I guess that's normal to send away an annoying girl who just discovered a very, VERY important secret of yours. The taxi stops and I open the door while sighing, what an unlucky day. 

"Where do you want to go, miss?" 

I sigh, not noticing the driver asked me a question. Then, I feel a cold hand on my thigh. I frown and slowly started to move closer and close to the doow as I realized that the taxi driver was smirking, "The frown does not suit you, miss. How about I bring you somewhere nice?" 

My hands slowly heads towards the handle of the taxi door, but then realize even if I ask for help from them, the amazing K-pop idols, SHINee, they'll probably just ignore me.

The taxi door opens and I feel someone pulling me out, it was Onew. "Do anything like this again and I'll sue you for ual harassment." He drags me away and then starts to walk me towards the bus stop. I decide to say something since it is really awkward. "Um, thanks for helping me just now."

He nods as he smiles.

Then, the awkwardness returns. "Uh... so..." He looks at me with a questioning expression. I smile and quickly blurt out whatever was on my mind, "Um, awkward squid?" I make the awkward squid hand gesture, he just smiles and chuckles lightly. "Haha, I've heard of an awkward turtle but not an awkward squid."

He then copies what I did and I actually find him to be quite cute, "Maybe if I keep doing this they won't sing that Onew condition song anymore." I gave him a comforting smile and he smiles back in appreciation. I guess I understand, being awkward isn't a really nice thing.

Oh well, the bus is here. However, just before I can step into the bus, he stops me, "You won't be an anti-fan afterwards, right?" 

"Of course I won't, I still like Key-oppa!" He stares at me blankly and blinks for a while before saying, "Really? I thought you hate him now." I simply shrug, "I'm uncomfortable but if I give up easily I won't be able to say I'm a shawol proudly, then!"

Then, the smirking face of Key-oppa pops up in my mind, I then feel a pang of determination appearing inside of me. "I'll make sure each and every single one of him will fall for me!" Onew looks shocked, "Wait, what?" 

I then nod to myself, ignoring Onew's look of shock, "I'll accomplish that mission even if it requires risking my life!"

"W-wait!" 

After getting in the bus and the door closes, I let out a soft chuckle. Hahaha, Onew's face was priceless!

Another thing to add on my to-do list, making Key fall in love with me!

---

Here's the video of how to do the awkward squid! Onew is soo cute in this chapter~! I'm confused of who is my bias, but I do know that it's either Key or Onew. And Check the video below out, he's so epic