Chapter 9

The Faces Of My Idol

"What in the unicorns and ice-cream is this?!"

I'm yelling and people are currently staring at me like I'm a madwoman but I don't freaking care!

I'm very disappointed in myself for not even knowing that the stupid thing happened yesterday. I take a deep breath, trying to calm myself down. It is really saddening to read the results of the audition for the main character in the drama SHINee is starring. I didn't even know that there was an audition!

Thankfully, the auditions for minor characters are going to be held today so I could actually try out. Then, an important question pops up in my mind.

... Do I even know how to act?

 


It's stupid but I can at least try practice changing my expressions in front of the toilet mirrors.

I hate to admit it, but I , I real bad at acting. I'm currently struggling on managing my angry and depressed expression. Seriously, I really don't get it how those actors and actresses can act out what they don't feel. I've never really understood the concept of acting and having it as an occupation. 

Isn't acting the same as lying?

I sigh and continue on to practice stretching my facial muscles, hoping that it'll actually help me out later on. I did earn a few weird looks from the other students that went to the toilet but I was just too focused on practicing. It was annoying how I can't manage to make the negative and passive expressions.

I'm feeling real annoyed now so I'm probably be able to make an annoyed expression, right?

Wrong. I was definitely wrong. When I look at the mirrors, I see myself unable to express my annoyance at all. I was holding an unreadable expression, which looks close to happiness. Then, I realized something real important, something that would definitely ruin my chance of succeeding in the audition. The thought had always been in the back of my mind, controlling me and how I act.

"I am happy, and always will be."

 


[ Key's POV ]

I look around the place, wondering when would it be that little annoying girl's turn. 

The girl has guts, and I didn't like it, at all.

Kim seems to like her though. I have to admit that it was stupid of him to quickly get attached with some stupid little fangirl who just so happens to know our little secret. I hated being near the girl, she's a bit too hyperactive and blunt for her own good. I bet she sneaks in sugar in her drink every day. 

"Next!"

Taemin sighs, "I doubt it's going to be easy to choose the girls for the minor characters, tons of people are auditioning." Minho nods as he leans back on the chair comfortably, "Should we choose them like before, by their looks again?" 

Since the guys are just too dumb for their own good, I can't help but actually blurt out the amazing idea I have in my mind, "I suggest we judge them according to their level of annoyance. If they're too annoying, just quickly cross them out from the list." 

Onew shrugs, probably not liking my suggestion. Heh, that derp has always annoyed me. 

"I don't really think that's actually a good thing to do, you know? All of them probably worked hard for this audition." I sigh, "Well then, what do you suggest, leader?" I have never liked Onew, he didn't deserved to be the leader. I bet I can be a better one because of how manipulative and smart I can get. Then again, Bum would probably have to come out a lot because he's actually smarter and more mature than I am. 

I wouldn't want him to take my spot. I love coming out, it makes me feel that my personality has dominance over this body. I love the feeling of being in control of everything. I bet that girl doesn't even know that this personality is actually really amazing because of how cheerful and outgoing I have to act around her and others.

"Oh!"

I furrow my eyebrows in confusion as I see the leader getting all giddy and excited. Well, that's weird. However, the moment I lay my eyes on the petite girl on the stage, I immediately get it why the guy was so happy. Seriously, how obvious could he get? Onew is totally heads over heels for her.

"I hope she does well."

Oh God, he's making me feel like puking.

"Hello! I'm Shin Chaeree, and I uh... I'm curious about acting?"

I scoff and roll my eyes as I see the girl grinning as wide as she could. She's probably going to get rejected. The judges start talking among themselves and then one of them asks her, "What do you mean you're curious about acting?"

She blinks a few times and stupidly replies back, "It means I don't know how to act and I want to learn."

Yeah, she's DEFINITELY going to get rejected.

 

----

SJABVDSHDSKJBVSAKJBKJZBKJLSABKJLBAKJLDBVSKJLVBSDJKDSLBV I'M SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING.

I have no excuses and I dun wanna make anything up so I'll just tell you guys the truth. Laziness is starting to slowly control me. ;A; Oh gosh, I should be more diligent.

 

  'Pfft, yeah right. As if the girl's going to get diligent.'

[ME] ;A; You know me too well, Key. 

 

 

 

 

 

 'I'm awesome and you know it'

 

[ME] OMIGOSH, YES, YOU'RE SO FREAKING AWESOME. 

 

' OMGCONGRATS YOU JUST CLEARED THE -1 IN YOUR INTELLEGENCE AND REACHED LEVEL ZERO!' 

[ME] OTL I'm dumb but I just freaking love you so much. TTATT

Anyways, I've shown you guys the true colors of the personality called 'Key' ihe isn't exactly the guy who's the most cheerful one among the personalities. In fact, i find him to be actually sly and manipulative. ;P Well, Key mentioned about 'Bum' and he's one of the personalities, just in case you're wondering.