Chapter 6

The Faces Of My Idol

Oh god, I'm regretting my choice already!

Why, oh, why did I not learn how to untie my own deadliest knot?! I lower my head and hope that no one sees us. Since Onew and the others are guarding the toilet door, I guess there wouldn't be any problem but I was still a bit embarrassed to enter the boys' toilet.

Still, does anyone even take this long to answer nature's call?! I knock the door with one hand and ask him, "Are you done yet?" I got worried as I hear nothing, "Um, Kim??" I soon hear him making some sort of sound that you do when you want to poop.

I face palm as I mumble to myself, "What have I gotten myself into?!"

He sighs in relieve while I pinch my nose. If this is Key, I bet he wouldn't do anything like this. Kim soon comes out after flushing and before he could even touch the handle I shout, "Stop!"

Onew quickly bursts into the toilet, worrying that Kim did something bad to me. However, I can see that he was surprised to only see me nagging at Kim to wash his hands.

When we got out of that dreadful place, I see tons of girls, even boys, starting to head towards them. Soon, I found myself getting squished and pushed by the crowd. 

"AH!! My hand! My hand! It freaking hurts!"

I hated how much my hand was hurting so I try pulling my hand back to myself, but I insted ended up falling on the cold  hard ground. Key falls on top of me since we were tied together. Everyone was staring at the scene, and looks like Kim isn't too happy about it.

He's probably going to say a bad word since he was pronouncing the 'F' sound, so, I quickly cover his mouth with my hand, not wanting him to ruin his reputation because of me. I can feel him pinching my arm, probably letting all his anger out on it. I clench my fist tightly as it hurts a whole lot. Kim slowly gets up and hides his hands in his pocket.

He smiles again and bows at the crowd while gesturing the members to come along, "Come on! We have some shooting to do." I lower my head as I hide in the middle of the boys. When we were far enough from the crowd I could definitely feel Kim's anger rising. My point was proven when I saw the furious look on his face.

"The hell is wrong with you?! First you left a stain on my clothes, second, finding out my damn secret and now THIS?!"

I lower my head in guilt, was I too clingy? I'm not that good with how to act around people who I care so some peopel would actually find me a bit too clingy when I just care about them a lot. Onew shrugs and pats Kim's shoulder, he stares at me with a concerned look.

"Don't you think you're too harsh on Chaeree? She just wants to help."

Kim scoffs and rolls his eyes. He then starts to walk away, unconsciously dragging me with him.

"Why are you following me?!"

Before I could reply, he realizes the position the both of us are in and sits down while letting out a big sigh. He shrugs as he stares at me with an exression that is hard to read, "Now that you hate me, untie the knot."

I lower my head as I reply back, "I don't know how to."

He starts to bite the rope, probably trying to cut it off with his teeth. "Argh! Damn it!! You may like Key, but I'm not him! I can't be as perfect as him, okay?! I just can't..." 

I slowly start to move closer to him, "I-I like you too, though." He scoffs and says, "You like Key, not Kim." I shrug and bluntly reply back, "You're Key, too. Every single one of you is him."

I immediately regret saying that when I saw the expression he made next. He looked so frail and weak, it was saddening to see him like that. "Why are you like this? I don't get you, and I don't think I would even want to get you. I'm not as perfect as the prince charming in your mind, lady. You fangirls could think whatever you guys want but no one is perfect, not even idols. We're all just humans." 

I feel a pang of guilt in my heart as I realize that it was me who was making my favorite idol unhappy and depressed. I could only keep quiet as I sit beside him.

Then, I widen my eyes when I see him clenching his head. He looked like he was in deep pain.

"K-kim! Oh God, what do I do? Someone, h-help!"

Minho was the first to arrive due to his super running skills,  if I could have those type of skills wouldn't it be-

Wait, focus!!

After the whole group reach the place Taemin asks the others, "Is it happening again?"

Jonghyun nods, "It must be."

Okay... now I know how awkward it is being the completely confused one in the group. Taemin shrugs as he notices how confused I was, "It's something quite normal, but it seldom happens."

I nod but that didn't explain anything to me though.

Minho saw that I was quite confused and offered to be the one to explain to me, "He kind of gets like this when he starts to remember some things he doesn’t want to remember."

I frown, that means it's my fault? Did I push him too much?

Onew ruffles my hair and gives me an assuring smile, "It's not your fault, though." I shrug, I don't hear that a lot; people usually blame me when something wild happen because they know how awesome I am.

Ugh, focus!! 

"Maybe you should just give him some time to rest? We'll be here for 1 or 2 months anyway."

Jonghyun widens his eyes as he realized that he just said something that sounded very rude. "U-um, it's not that we want to chase you away, it's just that-"

I can't help but let out a heavy sigh, too much drama for me in one day, I'm going to rest.

"Don't worry, fellow dino, I understand! I'll be in the library if you need me!"

I wave them goodbye and when they're out of sight I sigh and start to talk to myself again. "What have you done, Chaeree?!" I keep hitting myself to calm myself down. I soon stop doing so after seeing a new victim to torture. I look around and smirk as I see no one.

Then, I start stomping ad kicking the grass, making some soil coming out. After feeling relieved, I laugh in delight, "Muahaha!! Serve you right you little grasses, don't get to comfortable even though there's a lot of you! I'll destroy every single one of you!"

I start to repeat my actions earlier, but this time I made sure to not leave out even one spot.

I took a deep breath after releasing all my anger. I'm exhausted but happy, what more could I ask? I widen my eyes after I see the horrible 'masterpiece' I have made the garden into.

Ah... I'm so sorry Mr. Gardener!! Now you have to start all over again.

I made sure to not leave any proof as I quickly escape the crime scene. I figure that it's probably best if I head to the library right now.

I browse through the shelves for something to read. Then, I stop searching when I see a book entitled all types of diseases in the world. I took a deep breath and nodded to myself as the level of my determination went to the fullest. I'm going to study about his disease and maybe even find a cure to it!

I’ll definitely be the one to cure him!

----

Haha, bad, bad, Chaeree now Mr. gardener will come and hunt you down! XD  I hope you liked it!! The video below is a must see!! They just make me squeal~!! >///<