Chapter 7

The Faces Of My Idol

It's been five days since I've started to avoid Key. I did talk to the other members, though. However, as soon as I see Key, I'll run to the end of the Earth so that he wouldn't be able to find me.

Don't you dare think that it's easy to do that, I had to resist the temptation to hug him so much!

During those days, Onew was a big help and I'm very thankful. He bought and lend me some psychology books. I do feel a bit bad that his money was spent solely because of me. At least during the last few days I slowly came to learn more about MPD. If I'm not wrong, I've read in the book that MPD is caused by trauma, stress, or some form of abuse.

I wonder how Key got it, though...

Was he abused? Impossible! He doesn't show the sign of one. Those type of people tend to stay away from others... right? The bell rings and I let out a heavy sigh. Including today, it'll be the sixth day that I didn't speak to Key. I start to fill my thoughts with questions about Key.

Is he eating well? I hope he doesn't get himself into trouble...

I stop walking as I see the familiar figure in front of me. Key definitely saw me, we even made eye contact. I would've fangirled if I wasn't in the position of avoiding him. I gulp and slowly back off slowly...

One...

Two...

RUN!! 

What the- Is he chasing me?

Thankfully, I see a few students holding some basketballs in their hands. I continue to run and when I reached them, I push the basket balls in their hands to the ground, hoping that it will block him for a while.  I definitely regretted that I didn't work out in the gym that much. I start running again when I hear footsteps approaching. As I run, I turn around and see Key, or maybe Kim.

"Stop! Stop right there you stupid girl!!"

That's probably Kim.

I can't take it anymore, it's too tiring. My eyes twinkle when I see a toilet nearby. I enter it and plan to stay there until he's gone. "Ugh, damn you!!" I gulp, this is going to be a long day, alright.

"Come out right now, you dummy. Didn't you say you like me?!"

I definitely did not expect that from him. I reply from the toilet, "I-I do!"

"Then, come out!!"

I shrug and finally came out. Oh gosh, he is glaring at me so intensely right now that I feel like melting. When the situation starts to get a bit awkward, Kim finally asks, "Why are you avoiding me?!" I look around, hoping someone would come to save me. I sigh as everyone seems to ignore us, I guess I have to deal with the guy myself, then. "I did not!"

He scoffs and replies back stubbornly, "You did to!"

"Did not!"

"Did to!!"

"No I didn't!!"

"Yes, you did!!"

"I did not!!"

"You did!!"

"I did!"

"You did not!!"

He paused for a while as he felt that it was somehow weird. "Wait, what?"

I grin in victory, but his reaction wasn't really pleasant. "You definitely did!"

A few students are already there, staring and whispering amongst each other. Is that the only thing they know? Then, Onew, the only one that I probably want to face right now approaches us, asking, "What happened?"

Kim glares at me one more time and finally leaves me alone, dumbfounded.

Jonghyun, my fellow dino probably noticed how much I hated attention, so he tried helping me out by getting rid of the crowd. "Hey! Who wants my autographs??" He then runs away playfully as he says, "Come and get it, then!" I am amazed to see everyone leaving the scene. 

Onew stares at me with full concern and softly asks me, "What's bothering you?" I frown as I say, "Do you think it's my fault he collapsed?" Onew just smiles and pats my head as he says, "Of course it isn't." I smile back.

Oh this feels really weird. Goodness, am I starting to like this little Tofu? No!! I love Key! I love Key! I love Kim!

Wait, what? Ugh, I'm confused!

I'll just go home, for now. I bid Onew good bye and skip towards the main school gate. I stop my tracks and gulp as I see Key or maybe Kim waiting at the gates. I start to slowly approach him, praying that it was Key instead of Kim. Wait, who am I to judge whether Kim is annoying or crazy? Heck, I'm probably crazier and more annoying than anyone in this country.

I gulp and try to muster out my loudest voice, which ended up sounding like a squek.

"Um, hello?"

---

I'm wondering whether or not I should change POVs... But if I do that'll give out spoilers? I really wanna show you guys a video that made me nosebleed!! It can't be embed but here it is, 2:03- 3:20 and  3:38 and 4:35 is the BEST part!! :D BTW,  have you heard 'Up and Down' by SHINee? XXD I laughed at one of the comments that said, 'Are they singing about a girl  on her period?' XXD Ahahaha!! If you look at the lyrics, it may seem to be like that.

Pink for Key, Purple for Jonghyun, Green for Taemin, Red for Onew, Dark Blue for Minho, Light Blue for Everyone!