Chapter 1

The Faces Of My Idol

Rated M for language, but nothing too mild... I'm not ready for , yet >//<

----

I smile in front of the mirror as I comb my hair. I can’t help but feel giddy and happy about today.

This is definitely going to be the greatest day of my life!

I totally can’t wait to meet them! Well, who in the world wouldn’t be?! Whoever they are, I’ll use my stalkering skills to track them down and burn down their house. Nah, I’m not as extreme as that but I’ll at least have to let the whole world know how idiotic they are.

I grab my backpack and happily skip outside of my house, remembering to lock the doors, wouldn’t want anyone to break in and steal all of my merchandise.

My parents are working overseas so I'm kind of like the boss of the house. Oh well, lucky me! I doubt they would have let me go to their fansigning event, saying that it is too troublesome or that I should study than spend my times admiring idols. Pfft, dumb adults.

Well, now that I'm alone at home, I can scoff and roll my eyes at them because since they're not here, the boss can totally do what she wishes to!

Hehehe, this is the first time I'll meet SHINee face to face!

I am sure blessed to be born in Korea! I bet those from other countries would have a hard time meeting them. Sometimes, I really pity those international fans.

Anyways, I'm especially excited to meet Key-oppa! He's my ultimate bias and well, I really like him!

I continue skipping towards the bus stop and patiently wait for the bus. Twenty-three minutes passed and the bus still hasn’t arrived.

Well, that's weird... it's not here yet.

I look at the time and purse my lips into a thin line. Since the bus isn't coming yet, I might as well go to the nearby toilet, just for a while. I’m pretty sure it won’t hurt, right?

After finishing my business, I sigh in relief and slowly walk towards the bus stop. I giggle as I start day-dreaming about talking with them, shaking hands with them and hugging them.

Ah... What more could a fangirl ask for?

Well yeah, some others might want more but since I'm not really allowed to do much because of my parents, I'm just thankful of what I can get for now. Maybe next time I'll learn to be even greedier. Ngehehehe....

Right at that time, I find myself tripping over a banana peel, making me fall flat on the cold hard ground. I rub my back and then finally realize that the bus has arrived and is going to leave soon.

"No. No, no, no! W-wait! WAIT!" I quickly grab my backpack and run as fast as I can.

"Stop the bus!! I said stop the bus!!"

I close my eyes as I run full speed ahead. "Wait for me!!" I slowly stop when I reached a corner. Right now, I was breathing heavily due to all the strength that I had used up. Oh god, what am I going to do??

Just as if God had listened to my cry, the traffic light turns red and the bus stops. I take a deep breath and then run as if my life was counting on it.

Just a little more...

Oh no! The light's turning yellow!

I quickly bang my fist on the bus, making the person that was sitting right beside the place where I hit startled and I saw him dropping a cup.

Whoops. Well, at least the bus stopped.

The driver opens the door for me which I gladly enter, but then a boy walks pass me with an annoyed expression and then he bumps into my shoulder with his while he starts nagging, "This is good fabric, you know?! Ugh!!" His exit was quite grand and almost everyone on the bus stared at me after he left.

I lower my head as I let out a soft sigh, I feel quite guilty towards him. Maybe he was also heading somewhere important like me? I shake my thoughts away and then look outside of the mirror. Oh well, it's not like I'm going to meet him again anyways. I'll just think about my SHINee oppas.

This is going to be great~! Ah! Now I suddenly feel like I'm Cinderella that's heading to the prince's ball!

Oh, I can even see it now! They would ask me to dance with them, but of course my heart would only be for Key oppa! Ah... Then he would take my hand and we would start dancing! Wait, I would have to leave at midnight, though!

I sigh as I look outside once more, wait a minute...

I've passed my stop!!

"S-stop the bus!!" Before I could even walk away from my seat, the bus driver breaks the bus, making me fall hard on the ground. Ugh.... what is this? The unlucky Thursday?!

I groan as I rub my head. Ugh, great, first my back now my head.

I walk towards the door and thank the bus driver for his trouble which he only replies with a glare.

Okay... I think I should have just left without saying anything.

I wear the widest grin I could afford to make on my face as I walk towards the building. I try so hard not to day-dream because if I do I'll definitely be in bad luck. I sigh in disappointment as I can't daydream about them anymore.

"WHAT THE-"

I stop walking and caught a glimpse of someone being pulled into a dark alley. I could have sworn that the guy looked like the one that nagged me on the bus.

I gulp and convince myself it was nothing, nothing at all, but... the guilt... The guilt!!

I look at the building where my princes were in and took a deep breath as I forcefully shift my gaze away from it. I set my eyes on the alley and slowly approached it, just like a ninja! When I reached near the alley, I slowly take a peek and see the guy being surrounded by four other guys.

"Hyung! Where were you? And what's with that stain?"

Wait... that voice sounds familiar...

"Argh!! Damn that f**king b**ch!!"

Oh my god, I-I'm not a... well, whatever he said!

"Oh god, Kim?"

The guy gets up and then replies in a rude manner, "If I'm not Kim that who the f**k am I?!"

I can’t help but cringe. Ugh... too much bad words for me. Oh well, at least that guy's safe. I slowly back off, trying my best to not make a single noise. Once more bad luck sided with me and made me accidentally step on a plastic bottle.

"Who the f-"

Before the guy could say the ‘f’ word, I hear his voice getting muffled. Well, at least one of his friends know how to take care of him. As I slowly sneak a peek once more, someone's eyes soon met mine. I quickly turn around and run as fast as I can towards the building.

There is no way I am getting caught and killed before I can see SHINee in real life! They can come and kill me afterwards, but this Shawol wants to live!

As I turn back to check whether anyone's following me, no one was there, surpisingly. Hmm, that's weird, when did my running skills improve?

Oh well, I'm off to see Shinee then~!

----

Something like the prologue. :P I guess it's an introduction to my character. Sorry but she's such a crazy girl. Meh, I'll give her a bit more depth afterwards. I think you're quite confused now but no worries, I think it'll be explained in the next chapter!

---

If there are any mistakes at all, you can inbox me or comment, regardless new reader or old reader(not literally).

(since I am rather confused with all these tenses as well)

-b2utygonnabastalker