the misunderstanding

DESTINY...

after the vacation, the member was rarely practise and took a break for a while. but not for daemin. b-bomb teached her like a soldier. b-bomb always being serious to her.

' 3, 2, 1, ok, ok, like that, bend your waist. smoothly.....no, no, why your body so stiff?? are you a girl??' b-bomb yelled her. stood beside and watch her with tension gaze.

' yes....yes...i'm....try......' daemin breathless. she keep moving and jump a bit. but suddenly she twisted her ankle accidently. ' ouch!'

b-bomb suprised. he rushed came infront her, ' not even reach 30 minutes you have fall down. get up!'

daemin stared him angrily. she tried to get up her self  ' ouch!' her ankle had sprained. she touched her feet but b-bomb flicked away her hand. daemin shocked. 'no! don't touch my feet. you are not the doctor,'

b-bomb ogled her, ' but i'm a dancer, don't be stubborn. don't move,' b-bomb hold her feet. 'such tiny toe...' b-bomb smiled himself.

daemin stared him 'he has a pair of dimple.....''

'it just your vein that twisted a bit. it will a bit pain. hold a bit,' b-bomb pulled her ankle in a direction.

' ah! it's hurt! ' daemin shouted. b-bomb ignored her shout and bend her feet back and fro.

' huh?! the pain has relief! amazing!' daemin cheered.

' it's just hurt a bit right?' b-bomb gave a charming smile towards her. it showed his both side of dimples.

that was the first time he smiled to her. everywhere blurred in daemin's sight. daemin's heart beat fast. she stood up immediately and get out from the room. b-bomb startled.

daemin leaned her back on the wall outside of the practise room. she talkes to herself 'daemin!!!!!what's wrong with you....minhyuk is your brother!!!!!! you can't fall to him!!!!! please, remembered yourself!!!' she hit her cheeks. she tried to calm herself. 'daemin please.....try to remember yourself....how do your brother look!!!!! argh!!! my head hurt!!! i can remember at all!! what am i going to do???? ok. i need to comform the necklace. i need to take it off from his neck. but how??? it was in his collar, think daemin think! ' she bit her nail. suddenly, something appeared in her mind. she snap her finger. she walked in the room back calmly.

 

on the way to practise room...

' haera-ah, are you hate me? did i had annoyed you before?' jaehyo asked haera while walked with her. haera just finished her class when suddenly jaehyo invite her practise in their practise room. jaehyo had waited for her in her university and accompanied her to there.

' why you asked like that?' haera confused.

' no, i'm just asking. tell me.....what you think about me? did you comfortable with me?' jaehyo insisted her.

' ok2...i'm ok with you. just ok. nothing more. seriously,' haera nodded her head.

' so....if you feel good with me.......' jaehyo played his finger.

' WHAT?!' haera yelled.

' I WANT YOU TO BE MY GIRLFRIEND!' jaehyo confessed her. haera stop walking. so with jaehyo.

' you have exceed the limit. have you forget what i said? i'm just assume you as my friend. not more than that,' haera explained him.

' it's ok if don't have any feeling with me. we can take it slow,' jaehyo persuaded her.

' NO! i said no and it's impossible!!' haera tried run away but jaehyo grabbed her hand. she tried to let his hand of but it didn't work.

' haera....please...accept me......' jaehyo refuse to let off her hand. suddenly, someone took jaehyo's hand.

' don't force her, jaehyo-ah....' taeil came all of a sudden. he was with sungah. heara went to sungah aside.

' i'm not forced her. you didn't understand taeil-ah. i'm not like you that just wait your parent arranged your life,' jaehyo brought anger to taeil.

' i'm not waiting for that and just accept it blindly. how could you said that!' taeil disagreed with him.

' oh yeah, do you recognize that girl? how about your feeling towards sungah?' jaehyo was over. taeil shocked. sungah speechless with jaehyo's statement.

' what? sungah? ahn jaehyo !! you have gone too far! enough. YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO JUGDE MY LIFE!' taeil yelled.

' OH YEAH! I'M NOT A COWARD LIKE YOU! I'M....'

' ENOUGH! both of you....haera!' sungah stopped them. haera has fainted on sungah. jaehyo enlarged his eye.

' haera, HAERA!' jaehyo tried to woke her up but useless.

 

 in the practise room....

' teach me y dance,' daemin declared.

' what? are you drank?' b-bomb totally shocked with her.

' no, i'm not drank. just a while you said my waist is stiff. so maybe y dance can show you how flexible i am, besides, i'm heard that you are the lead dancer,' daemin challenged him. b-bomb came near to her and suddenly grabbed her waist tighly in his embrace.

' really, i'm really curious your flexibility....' b-bomb tighten his hugged.

' of...course...i'll show you....' daemin tried ti hide her nervousness. she was less an inch with him. she bravely put both of her hand on b-bomb's back neck. she raised her eyebrow. b-bomb gazed her seriously.

'daemin! focus! look for the necklace!' daemin look throught b-bomb's eye closely. her hand palpated on b-bomb's back neck searched for the necklace.

suddenly, b-bomb kissed her lips. daemin totally suprised and pushed him frontward.

'what's wrong with you! that's my first kiss!!' daemin yelled him and wiped her lips.

' me too! you are the one that seduce me!' b-bomb yelled back.

' huh?! seduce you?! ' daemin clueless.

' yeah! just now you palpated my neck! you like me, right?!' b-bomb stuttered.

' what?! like? no. it can't be! you are my blood brother! we are sibling! we have same parent!' daemin explained.

' sibling?! i'm the only child! what are you nonsense?!' b-bomb confused.

' yes! we are sibl'

the door suddenly opened.

' daemin-ah! minhyuk-ah! haera fainted. she's in hospital!' taeil stood infront of the door. they suprised by taeil and all of them rushed to hospital together.

 

at the hospital...

daemin get out from ICU with her white coat and bring a medical test on her hand. she was allowed by her uncle, yoori's father to watch heara's check up. all of them gathered around her except jaehyo. he sit still on the waiting chair. he didn't had courage to hear. he tought it was his fault.

' daemin-ah, how about haera? is she ok?' zico asked first. daemin looked at their face on by one. she gave pity look.

' daemin, what's wrong with haera-noona....' p.o scared with daemin's expression. 

daemin came at jaehyo's side and sat. she opened her glasses. it seems hard for her to told him. jaehyo faced her and getting pale. nervous.

'jaehyo, i hope you can accept it with open-heart. haera has leukimia stage two. it's a blood cancer,' daemin talked with him.

' what?! blood cancer?' yoori asked daemin. all of them sighed. they were worried with haera as their friend. jaehyo covered his face. 'it's all my fault..'

' no, hyung...it's unpredictable....daemin-ah, can it be treat?' park kyung rubbed jaehyo's shoulder and asked daemin.

' since it still in early stage. the possibilty to cure are high. but, she needs to be operate. she will undergo bone marrow transplant. she need a blood donor. she has A blood group. so, who's here had that type of blood like me?' daemin asked them.

jaehyo quickly answered  ' i'm an A type. just take my blood.'

' jaehyo, minhyuk, and u-kwon are type A blood,' taeil added. daemin look at b-bomb's face. jaehyo, b-bomb and u-kwon came near to daemin.

'me too', melody also step forward to daemin. park kyung startled.

' ok, look, it doesn't surely 100% that either one of us can be the donor. it depends on the type of A blood. some of the cases, still have no donor untill today. we just can wait and see the result of our blood test,' daemin explained to jaehyo, b-bomb, u-kwon and melody. others just watched them worryly. daemin bring them to blood test room. yoori's father had waited them there. they took the test one by one.

while waiting for the test blood result...

all of them waited patiently. zico was busied talked on the phone with his manager about there performance. he asked to extand their comeback but there was no use. their company has comformed their comeback date. he asked the others to stayed there and brought younghee meet their cho PD.

sungah that watched jaehyo totally sad and worried came near to him. ' jaehyo-ah, it's not your fault. trust me, if there is a fate for you and haera, haera will be safe. you must trust your destiny. about my feeling toward taeil, you are right. i am in love with him but he always avoid me. but i'll be wait for him untill my last breath. ok? calm down and stay strong, ok,' sungah gave him warm advise. she patted on jaehyo's shoulder. taeil at that moment wasn't there and came back after brought jaehyo some warm tea.

after a few minutes, yoori's father went out from the room and called daemin to came in. they just look at her silently.

after a while, daemin went out.

yoori asked her first,' how about the blood test result?'

daemin answered, 'there's two from us can be the donor. it was minhyuk and jaehyo-oppa,' jaehyo and b-bomb looked each other.

' u-kwon-oppa, and i was mismatch. while melody is and A- blood. maybe she was half-korean,' daemin continued.

' take my blood. i can't lost her, please daemin-ah,' jaehyo persuaded her. a nurse came out from the ICU ward and brought jaehyo to prepare for the surgery.

' yoori-ah, u-kwon-oppa, and minhyuk-shi, i need to talk with all of you,' daemin called them. four of them left p.o, sunmi, taeil, sungah, park kyung and melody to have private conversation.

' why they always talk behind us?' p.o complained. ' because you are busy body,' sunmi added. p.o pinched sunmi's cheek,'it's hurt oppa!' sunmi rubbed her cheek.

' jihoon-ah, they also have their own problem to solve...there's no need to share with you all matters,' park kyung advised p.o.

' you will understand it when you matured, maybe one moment, they will told us, jihoon-ah,' melody also voiced.