resolution...

DESTINY...

in stardom company...

' cho pd-nim....we have practise so hard....we can't replace haera just like that....' zico persuaded cho pd.

' i'm know about it...but melody also has withdraws herself, but you never complain to me?' cho pd wondered.

' what? melody withdraws? she never told me,' younghee admitted.

' yes, she still continued her routine with park kyung and all of us,' zico confused. younghee and zico looked each other.

' she said to me she will go back to new zealand next month. on this moment, she is training another dancer that will be took her place,' cho PD explained.

zico and younghee thought silently. after a few minutes, cho pd continued their discussion.

' i'm just got an idea, how about you cancelled the ballad performance with girls dancer,' cho pd suggested.

' what?! no......besides, we have comfortable with them......' zico disagreed.

' jiho-ah, i'm not finish yet. just cancelled for your october showcase.....we had recieved an invited performance for The Day of Confession, it's not just rare stage. it's on february, for Valentine's day next year...a lot of idol like 2am, infinite, sistar, perform that day....why not we be the first hip hop rookie perform ballad. it will be jackpot. now is august, so i think haera will be fully covered from her surgery, right?' cho pd made desicion.

'ok, fine, we accept it,' zico admitted. he walked away with younghee back to hospital. in the taxi, both of them silent, still awkward towards each other.

' it is perfect time. we will finish our exam and having a holiday on february. so, in this moment, i think we should take a break and i'm sure, block b will prepare for your comeback,' younghee smashed the silence.

' it's all your desicion, i'm just accept it,' zico talked back. then, both of them silent again.

 

at the hospital...

daemin, u-kwon, b-bomb, and yoori meet at the corner away from other members view. they looked each other. curious about daemin's request.

suddenly, daemin hugged u-kwon.' oppa.....i miss you.....,'

yoori shocked. she looked at b-bomb but b-bomb freezed.

u-kwon patted daemin's back,' i really want to tell you the truth long ago...since we were on the vacation, but minhyuk-hyung always pushed me away from you...'

' what? you said i'm interrupt your love?' b-bomb annoyed.

' what love? u-kwon is my brother. i'm mistaken thought that you are real my brother. you had wore my brother's necklace first time we meet,' daemin gazed at b-bomb.

' so, u-kwon is your real brother.....how did you know it?' yoori asked.

' ah.....i've check our test blood. u-kwon matched mine accurately,' daemin smiled toward u-kwon.

' after haera and jaehyo finished operates, i'll bring you to mother, and yoori-ah can follow us to, minhyuk-hyung no need to invite, our home is like his second home,' u-kwon said to them.

' mother???' daemin teared. u-kwon wiped her face and hugged her again.

 

after waited for almost two hour, jaehyo's and haera's operation finished. daemin and u-kwon also had confessed that they are sibling with all the members. p.o said it was a pleasure to b-bomb but b-bomb stared him angrily. suddenly, park kyung's phone rang. his faced turned gloomy after answered his phone.

' members, i need to meet someone. send my regards to jaehyo-hyung and tell him to heal quick,' park kyung walked away immediately and waved them.

' kyung-oppa has any problem? he look moody,' sunmi asked p.o.

' i don't know. you are too busy body,' p.o put his arm around sunmi shoulder after she frowned.

they entered jaehyo's and haera's room. jaehyo had woke up but haera still unconcious. their bed was side by side. they came near to jaehyo.

' does it hurt?' taeil asked him.

jaehyo moved the breathing masked slowly, ' a lot,' he still weak to answered their question.

' guys, gave jaehyo-hyung to relax. you guys can just go home, we'll visit them again next time,' zico commanded. they listen to zico and get out of the room. all of them went back home. as promised, u-kwon brought daemin, b-bomb and yoori home.

 

at u-kwon's house....

the bell rang. a middle-age women opened the door. u-kwon's mother welcomed them. she stared at daemin's face but keep her unease feeling.

'kwon-ah, why you rang the bell? you didn't bring your key?' his mother asked him.

' no, i'm just feel very excited,' u-kwon cheered. daemin just stared at her long time no see mother's face.

' omma, i've bring my sister home,' u-kwon said to his mother.

' what?' his mother shocked.

' my sister! your daughter!!!!!' u-kwon raised his voice happily. without u-kwon told who, his mother approach daemin and hugged her. daemin hugged her back. she just felt mother's love. both of them burst in tears. u-kwon smiled relief.

a few minute later, daemin and yoori help mother to cook. b-bomb and u-kwon together with mother just sat at the dining table in the corner of the kitchen.

' yoori-ah, i felt indebt with you and your family so much, i don't know how to repaid it,' mother talked with yoori. daemin has told her life with yoori's family before. while mother told her how she can loss. it was caused by car accident at the slope of the mountain which also caused her father's death. she followed her father went for hiking. but unfortunetely his father loss control by the wet road that their car rolled into the cliffs.

' ah, it's ok. daemin has become part of our family too,' yoori shy towards u-kwon's mother. she stirred the soup and then taste it. daemin that doesn't know how to cook just help her to cut the ingredients.

' soon, you also will be part of this family yoori-ah,' mother smiled to her. yoori chooked while tasted the soup. she coughed.

mother ran to her and rubbed her back slowly, ' oh no, did i suprised you, omma really sorry, yoori-ah '

' omma....why you talk to her like that.....' u-kwon came near to them. ' omma, may i go outside at the garden with yoori a while?' u-kwon grabbed yoori's hand. she bowed to mother once and dragged away by u-kwon.

daemin cut the fruit and brought it to table. she sit infront of b-bomb beside her mother.

' my dear, can you sleep here tonight?' her mother holded daemin's hand.

daemin holded back, 'of course, i've told my adopted parent early and they understand,'

' ah, and minhyuk too as usual,' mother invited b-bomb. 'huh? ok ' b-bomb can't refused. daemin gave him annoyed look. he raised his eyebrow.

 

outside of the house....

' i'm sorry for what my mother has said earlier' u-kwon started the conversation. they sat on the bench facing the row of flowers.

' huh? ah.....about that, it's ok, your mother is a nice person,' yoori played with her finger. she just bowed her head. she felt extremely shy.

' yoori-ah' u-kwon called. ' yes?,' yoori lifted her face and faced u-kwon. u-kwon gaze in her eye. u-kwon hold her head and kissed her all of sudden. yoori's eyes enlarged and blinked.

' i love you,' u-kwon confessed her. yoori shocked a while. yoori kissed his lips back in speed of light. u-kwon startled.

' you love me too?' u-kwon asked for conformation. yoori bowed her head and nodded. she smiled shyly.

u-kwon stand up infront her and krumping. ' yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!' u-kwon shouted as loud as he can. both of them totally embrass towards each other.