coincidence

DESTINY...

 

block b's practice room....

'hey guys....quickly gather here. i got some news to tell,' a manager call his 7 mischievous kids, block b.

'i just want to play just now...' complain p.o the maknae.

'shut up and just listen' said b-bomb with intense gaze.

'ok2... my beloved minhyuk-hyung..' p.o sit beside b-bomb clumsily. they all gather in round with their manager.

'hyung, faster...i've no time...my schedule today overly pack...but i guest it must be our next comeback,right?' park kyung start being impatient towards his manager.

'yeah, right...schedule my ,' said zico.

'ok, i've got news from our CEO that you guys will having a comeback next october, i think jiho has complete the all the tracklists,right?' manager focus to zico as if zico will be punish if he said no.

'that's all can be settle down before comeback, trust me,' zico confidently make a statement with his hand lay on his chest.

' but not ordinary comeback. cho PD wants to have a couple performance. that's mean all of you have a dance partner.'
 explained manager briefly.

'o my godness..how can i dance with a girl...even myself can't dance perfectly...' taeil rubbed his forehead.

'you better prepare yourself taeil-ah...and i will always support you...' proudly saying jaehyo with showing thumbs up to taeil.

'you should worried for yourself jaehyo-hyung since you are our group blackhole than you can say like that to taeil-hyung' said u-kwon while b-bomb that sit next to him just nodded his head.

'so, where's the girlzz.....?' said park kyung with bright smile and gave eyes signal to zico.

zico high-five with park kyung,'you are my true soulmate kyung-ah..hehehhe...'

'girls! you can come now' manager talk with somebodies outside the practise room. he welcomed 5 girl with different looks.

'sunmi-ah!!!! my baby!!' p.o run toward the first girl wearing yellow t-shirt and black skinny with mini-skirt and hugged her tighly. 'oppa....i miss you so much!' she hugged p.o back.

'so, this is sunmi group....i wonder who...but i only knowed you, sunmi-ah' u-kwon gave his warm smile towards sunmi.

park kyung face change suddenly after the third girl come in. while jaehyo's face turn pale as if a ghost in front him but immediately get back his consciences.

' kyung-ah, what's wrong with you....just now you are the one that over excited.' b-bomb patted on park kyung shoulder.

'nothing, hyung,' no more sign of happiness on park kyung face.

'ok girls, introduce yourself.' said manager.

second girl with a baggy black pant, blank with t-shirt, with her hair tied up tidyly made the first move,' hi, my name younghee and group leader, pleasurely sharing knowledge in dancing '.

'hello, i'm melody kim.' the third girl introduce herself while her eye fully attention to parkkyung. but park kyung just ignored her.

'melody kim? are you half-korean? where you come from?' zico asked melody like policeman.

'yes, my father swedish and my mother korean. i came from new zealand.' 'new zealand?' zico gave suspicious look toward park kyung but he just keep silent. 'next'

'hello, my name sungah, nice to meet you' shorter girl introduce herself. 'she's cute taeil-ah' b-bomb wispered to taeil. taeil blushed.

the last girl introduce herself. 'hi, my name haera. take care all of us..' jaehyo talk to himself " haera??? so she just look like her jaehyo.."

'why there's only 5? where's another two? i don't want to be alone.i want to dance with sunmi.' said p.o while sunmi still in his hug.

'ok, right now, i just can find 5 people...but another two i will find later for b-bomb and u-kwon because i'm still find good dancers and might be late a bit. since both of you guys are dancers, so, i think it is easy for both of you to practise in short period.' said manager to u-kwon and b-bomb. both of them just can agreed with the decision.

'ok...practise hard..i'll just hand this over to zico.' manager just went out from the room.

they gathered with new members awkwardly..

'i want to go out first, i've appointment with my doctor. just for medical check-up. kwon-ah, let's follow me' b-bomb move out first with u-kwon.

'i want to decide the partner!' sungah shouted happily. all of them just shocked with sungah statement.

'ok...p.o with sunmi, as their wish, zico with younghee, jaehyo with haera, park kyung with melody, and i want to be taeil dance partner since i'm not tall.' parkkyung just rise his hand showed disagreed but sungah quickly said ' NO OBJECTION!'