it's the matter of heart

DESTINY...

at the restaurant.....

park kyung left hospital early when he got a call from unexpected person. he enter the restaurant calmly. his eye observed around the restaurant. at the corner, he saw a middle-age woman that he had meet once long time ago. by the time his heart being stabbed by humiliation and insultion. she was melody mother. he came near to that woman.

' what do you want from me?' park kyung didn't care being rude towards her.

' please, take a sit first. just for five minutes. please, listen to my words just for five minutes,' melody's mother pleaded him.

park kyung pulled chair and sat, ' just five minutes.' but his eye look outside of the restaurant.

' please accept back melody,' park kyung suprised with her statement. he faced her.

' melody has suffered so much after you left her. her smiled seem fake so much. she rarely laugh and always cried alone in her room. when her father asked her why, she will told that she watch drama. i entered her room without her knowledge. your picture was always under her pillow, she still love you, please accept her back, i know that you had never forget her,' she persuaded him.

' then, your husband will insult me again. am i a trash to humiliate?' park kyung tempered.

melody's mother burst in tears. 'please, listen to my explanation......'

park kyung stood up, ' five minutes has finish,' he left melody's mother alone. his pride closed his heart. he still can't except melody no matter what happen.

 

after returned from hospital, taeil got a call from his parent. they asked him to meet them at the restaurant. his parent had arranged the meeting with his wife-to-be family. he was late arrived there intentionally. his heart felt burden all of sudden. his parent had reserved special dining room for that meet. he was stood infront of the room but his hand felt reluctant to opened the door. after a while, he took a deep breath and exhale out slowly. he tidy his blouse and spectacles. he opened the door.

he just saw his parent and other parent that sat faced each other but he can't see any woman that in his age. but there are two more empty sit.

' ah, taeil-ah, come on and take your sit,' his mother called him. he walked and took a sit after gave a respect bow.

' this is mr. & mdm. jung. mdm, sir, this is my son, lee tae il,' his father introduced the parent infront them. he nodded his head and smiled to them.

' oh...so this is block b's taeil. so cute......taeil-shi, your voice is amazing,' mdm jung praised him. taeil face blushed.

' ah, thank you,' taeil bowed his head again.

' my daughter, a bit late, she just came back from hospital, i'm so sorry,' mr. jung apologized.

' from hospital?' taeil's mother asked.

' yes....her friend has being send to hospital this morning,' mdm jung explained. taeil eyebrow raised once. ' seems like her situation same as mine....hahaha...what a coincidence...'

a few minutes later, the door opened. a girl entered the room. taeil stood up immediately. shocked. his eye didn't blinked at all.

' sung-ah!' taeil suprised that a girl entered the room was sungah. sungah smiled to him.

 

' tell the truth. all the time since our first meet you had knowed it?' taeil paused his step. sungah laughed and walked to the bench and sat. their parent allowed them to go outside and talked privately. so they went out from the restaurant and walked to the garden nearby.

' sungah..........' taeil came near her and sat beside her.

' of course.......i've know you since early. even before we meet. when i know that our lecture made an audition looking for a dance group to make a performance with block b, i suggested to younghee, haera and sunmi. besides, sunmi said she has friend with jihoon untill now but nobody know about it. maybe it has been our destiny, our group made it. then, we meet melody and brought her along since she really want for it,' sungah explain.

' why you didn't told me earlier??? you make me think that you are ert girl that always chase after me,' taeil said.

' what?? ert girl?' sungah suprised.

' you are the one that always demand to be my side and chase me wherever i'm going,' taeil added.

' but i need to know your feeling toward me, i'm not a ert,' sungah gloomy.

' how would i know that? aish! this girl.......' taeil pinched sungah cheek. ' ouch! it's hurt!' sungah rubbed her cheek.

taeil took sungah's hand and gripped it tighly. sungah blushed. both of their hearts serenade.

 

at the dorm...

zico was slept in his bedroom while other members has their own problem to solve. there was only p.o and sunmi in the livingroom watch an animal documentary.

' sunmi-ah, let's married like that couple bears,' p.o pointed at the tv.

' married? but i'm still 19. i'm under age. besides, i'm still studying,' sunmi rejected.

' oh yes...i'm forget about it. but you promise to be with me untill we old?' p.o asked.

' no.....if i found other man that more hansome that you, i can't be promise,' sunmi teased p.o.

' sunmi-ah..............how could you said that......' p.o sulked.

' i'm joking! of course oppa.....but on this moment, you work hard collect money and i, study untill i'm success! ok?! jihoon oppa, you are my sweetheart today, tomorrow, and forever!!!' sunmi just want to hug p.o but zico pulled his hand.

' huh? jiho-oppa?!' sunmi suprised.

' go back home. it's too late for you to stay here,' zico insisted.

' i'll send her,' p.o raised his hand.

' no. i'll send her. you have play with sunmi whole day,' zico dragged sunmi to the door. sunmi bite her lips.

' hyung!' p.o shouted.

' i'm not going to eat her!!' zico shouted back and closed the door.