something that called love

DESTINY...

block b done amazing performance....they had proved to audience that they are muti-talented hip hop group. after done their performances they went back home tired. so with the girls. before went back home, melody talked with park kyung alone in waiting room. others that understand them left them behind to talked privately.

melody shut the door. she walked slowly and took a sat infront park kyung. park kyung nodded his head silently.

' it has been long time....' melody started.

' you look beautiful tonight,' park kyung lifted his head and face her. melody suprised with park kyung's words.

' thank you...' melody had no idea to start. both of them awkward towards each other.

' i can't accept you easily by this moment, i'm sorry' park kyung be honest to her. but deep in his heart said oppositely.

' i understand it. it's ok. i'm just accepted jiho's inventation to dance with you today, and continued my study here,' melody barely stand with her feeling. she smiled to him hardly.

' but we can be friend. i will pretend that this is our first meet,' park kyung added. melody silent a while. she doesn't know how to respond. she took a deep breath and tried to smile happily. she lend her hand forward to shook hand with park kyung. park kyung clueless and shook hand with her awkwardly.

' hi, i'm melody kim. nice to meet you,' melody started again.

' i'm park kyung and nice to meet you to,' park kyung replied.

 

next day.....

sungah checked her watch. She has been standing infront of the jewelry store for 30 minutes but no sign of taeil came. She had being promised by taeil to accompanied her to look their engagement rings. She took out her phone and called him.

‘hello, honey, are you there?’ taeil answered her called.

‘ of course honey….where are you? I’ve been waiting for you since 30 minutes ago…..’ sungah said back.

‘ honey….i’m sorry…actually I have an interview in a few minutes after this…I really can’t go there. But you can just choose any kind you want. I’m not picky person. Ok? Bye!’ taeil suddenly hang up her called. Sungah surprised with him.

‘ honey? Hello? hey! Honey! Lee tae il‼!’ she screamed to her phone. Useless. Taeil had ended the call. She stamped her feet.

In the store, sungah checked around the store. All the rings there really caught her eye. She totally charmed by the blink of the diamonds and golds. She had no idea to choose. All of them look beautiful to her.

‘ looking for a ring?’ suddenly someone greed her from backside. She turned to look who.

‘ honey!’ she punched taeil’s shoulder.

 

Sungah played with her finger happily. Taeil had bought her another ring as an apologize. They had their lunch at restaurant nearby after get a pair of couple rings plus sungah wore right now.

‘are you happy now?’ taeil smiled to her. It was pleasure for him to see sungah happy.

Sungah put down her hand and nodded her head,’I’m sorry for troubling you….did your manager scold you for escaping an interview?’ she faced him again.

‘ there’s no interview..i’m just kidding…we had finished our schedule this early morning..’ taeil laughed a bit. Sungah sulked for being played. Taeil took both her hands and gripped it tighly.

‘ jung sung ah, look, I know that I’m the worst boyfriend ever. I can’t spend so much time with you like other lovers. But believe me, you are my first and last women that I love. Please stay with me until our last breath,’

Taeil’s words had melt sungah’s heart. ’ lee tae il, my honey, I’m also not a good girlfriend. I don’t understand your carrier as an idol. I’m so sorry. But I promise I’ll never distract your time after this. If there is no need, I’ll handle it by myself,’

‘thank you, honey’ taeil kissed sungah’s hand.

 

At the library…

In a middle of silence, daemin sat at the corner with a pile of books infront her. She fully focused in her reading when suddenly b-bomb came distract her. He took daemin book from her hand and closed it. He smiled happily to her which exposed a pair of dimples on his cheek.

‘ let’s take a lunch with me. I didn’t eat anything since this morning,’ b-bomb persuade her.

‘ oh really, but I’ve eat this morning and I’m not hungry,’ daemin took back her book and continued reading.

‘ daemin-ah, I’m invite a date. Don’t you want it?’ b-bomb talked with her.

‘ a date? You can just sit here. No need to waste your money to bring me lunch and whatsoever. Here, read this. So that your mind open a bit.’ Daemin gave him one of her book. B-bomb read it for a while then closed it back. He stood up and grabbed daemin’s hand. He dragged her outside of the library.

‘ are you want to be with me or not?’ b-bomb asked her.

Daemin wondered with him,’ be with you? What do you mean by that?’

‘ huh? Are you going to end it? You will regret it, seriously,’ said b-bomb. Daemin still confused with him.

‘ end? We have never start anything. Besides,you have never confess with me before. Look, say it to me clearly what it is. I’ve still got a lot of  books to read.’ Daemin folded her arm.

‘ don’t you remember it? By the time you finished your exam?’ b-bomb tried to reminded her but daemin showed clueless face.

‘ ok, but now answer me. Your books is more important than me?’ he asked again.

‘ of course. My books is my soul. How can I compare it with you?’ daemin spoke reluctantly.

b-bomb shocked,’ ok fine. Just date with your book 24 hours a day, psycho doctor’

daemin startled, ’ what?! Psycho doctor? Then why you want to date with me? Just go find other girls! Then, tell her that I’m pity to her because she has heartless boyfriend.’ Daemin left him and entered library agrily.

‘ Fine! I’ll get other girl that better than you!’ b-bomb walked away with tantrum in his heart.

 

 

‘ok, we end our class today, see you next class,’ the teacher ended his lecture. Students in the lecture room quickly get out to continued their own matter. The class was emptied as time goes.

‘ yoori-ah!’ u-kwon that stood at the door shouted at yoori that still packed her stuff into her bag. Yoori smiled to him from the distance.

They took a lunch at cafeteria of the university. Both of them were sat at the corner that seems uncrowded.

‘why are you wearing those glasses?’ yoori questioned u-kwon. He wore a glasses that totally out of his style with a cap.

‘ why? Am I look bad? That’s good. I need to cover my face,’ u-kwon answered.

‘ no, I mean, are there necessary? There’s not much people around,’ yoori wathched surrounding.

‘ of course yoori-ah, besides, lately people recognize us as idol..i don’t want to be disturb by our fan in public,’ u-kwon took his cap off after realized he might make yoori uncormfortable. ‘it’s ok, just eat your meals’ he feeded yoori once.

After a while, suddenly a pair of girl students passed them. They recognized u-kwon.

‘ omo, are you u-kwon from block b?’ one of them approach u-kwon. U-kwon smile to them. Yoori just watched them.

‘can we took a picture once? Please? I’m your fan!’ they demand a fanservice from u-kwon.

‘ ok, just for once. But please, keep it secret.’ U-kwon stood up to take a picture with them. After took a picture, one of the fan came near to u-kwon and hug him immediately. U-kwon surprised with that fan and patted her back. after get the hug, both of them left u-kwon and yoori.

‘ who’s a girl with u-kwon just now? She looks arrogant. I doubt she’s not her girlfriend,’ ‘ of course…maybe she just his stylish. She look ordinary girl.’

Yoori that heard the fan’s conversation just nooded her head and kept silent. She didn’t expect such comment from others. She felt sad and discourage.

‘ yoori-ah, ignore them, it’s kind normal that people jealous with us, they have no right to judge my lovely sweetheart,’ u-kwon that saw yoori seemed sulked tried to persuade her.

‘ ah….it’s not like that…..’ yoori tried hard to smile towards u-kwon to keep her unease feeling.

 

In block b’s dorm…

Sunmi that waited for jihoon and other member was preparing a dinner to them. The clock has passed 9 p.m but only zico and park kyung in the dorm. Both of them were watched tv in the living room. while sunmi still in the kitchen.

‘kyung-ah, how about your relationship with melody? Is it ok now?’ zico tought about melody all of sudden.

‘I’m just be friend with her for this moment…..jiho-ah, thank you for bring her back,’ park kyung thanked him. Zico holded park kyung’s hand.

‘ it’s ok kyunggie. I know that you still love her. You can’t hide it from me,’ said zico.

‘what? Kyung-oppa love melody-unni? Wow….kyung-oppa….’ Sunmi suddenly interrupt them with the apron still on her body. She took a sat beside park kyung. She punched pak kyung shoulder.

‘ eh? No no. don’t trust him. Oppa still friend with melody,’ park kyung tried to hided it from sunmi.

‘ sunmi-ah, park kyung is shy towards you…he still progress with melody. Don’t worry,’ zico revealed it.

Sunmi surprised,’really?!’

‘ sunmi, there’s nothing. Seriously. Hey, jiho, don’t bother me! How about your relationship with younghee?!’ park kyung tried to tease zico.

‘ younghee-unni?! Oppa! Is it true?’ sunmi wanted to cormform. Zico was speechless.

‘ hey! Park kyung!’ zico took the pillow beside him and trowed it to park kyung.

The door opened. P.o came in with tired face. He walked to sunmi’s side but sunmi get up quickly and sat next to zico.

‘ sunmi-ah, what’s wrong? You mad at me?’ p.o clueless with her.

‘ of course! You have late! I have been waiting for you since this evening. Only kyung-oppa and jiho-oppa accompanied me. I want to break up with you. I hate you,’ she folded her hand.

‘what? Sunmi! Why is it all of sudden!’ p.o shocked. Sunmi stood up and opened the apron.

‘I want to go back. We’re done now. I hate you. Jiho-oppa send me back,’ she took zico’s hand. Zico that blurred out just follow her.

‘ sunmi, why? Did you like anybody else? Don’t you love me anymore?’ p.o felt sad with her. He holded sunmi’s hand but sunmi avoided it.

‘ yes. I’ve got somebody. I like jiho-oppa now. Jiho-oppa, from now on, you be my boyfriend,’ sunmi grabbed zico’s hand and dragged him outside.

p.o speechless and pinched his head. he looked at park kyung beside him,’hyung…..’

‘don’t say anything to me. I’ve nothing to say,’ park kyung walked to his room left p.o alone. p.o took his phone and dial a number.

‘noona…..jihoon here….i have something to say to you….’ Jihoon talked with someone in his phone.

 

In the park….

‘so, what is it?’ younghee asked p.o that just nodded down his head.

‘noona…’p.o hugged younghee’s belly and lay his head on hers. Younghee patted his back warmly like a mother to her son. He cried like a baby.

‘you had quarrel with sunmi? Just tell me,’ younghee persuaded him.