finding you...

DESTINY...

p.o went back to his dorm after meet younghee at the park. by the time he entered the dorm, the members act like nothing happen. they were watching television together and laughed in joy. his eye quickly caught zico. he walked fast to zico and grabbed zico's colar and gave him a paunched. the members speechless wih p.o's act.

' what's wrong with you?!!!!' zico yelled him. he wiped his lips. luckily no blood.

' what's wrong with me?! you are the one that has problem!!! hyung!! sunmi is my girlfriend!! how could you do that to me?! you're backstabber!!!' p.o yelled him back.

taeil tried to interupt but jaehyo blocked him. jaehyo just let zico and p.o solved there own problem. u-kwon and b-bomb stood up and went outside after shut down the television. while park kyung entered his room escaped himself from involved.

' then? you should took care of her! try to be matured! sunmi herself ask me to be her boyfriend. i've no intention to but, she's cute girl,' zico had rised up p.o's tempered.

' hyung!!!!!! i respect you!!! it's ok! i'll be a man. i'll get her back no matter what happen,' p.o entered his room angrily. jaehyo and taeil sat beside zico and talked to him.

' jiho-ah, why you do this to our maknae?' taeil asked him.

' i'm not done anything to sunmi. but she's the one that persuaded me. jihoon always busy lately. i just want to make her happy as before,' zico explained.

' but not to be her boyfriend. maybe she just confused because she still young. you should be her brother....just a brother for her...' jaehyo added.

' jaehyo is true. please jiho. solve your problem with jihoon,' taeil concluded and walked to his room.

' listen to taeil's advises, you had done huge problem,' jaehyo patted zico's shoulder.

' hyung, i've never had a girlfriend before....this is first time a girl asked me like that....' zico bowed his head.

' yes.....but not sunmi. sunmi is just for jihoon. think over it again. ask yourself who's the one in your heart,' said jaehyo and left zico alone in that livingroom.

 

in u-kwon's and daemin's house...

the bell rang. daemin that working her lab report in the livingroom rushed to open the door. her eye gazed to the person beside u-kwon. u-kwon entered and put his arm around daemin's shoulder and dragged her with him to the livingroom. b-bomb followed him from back.

' aigoo, my sister....still awake?' he rubbed daemin's hair. daemin quickly neat back her hair.

' oppa....i'm not young anymore. why you came here all of sudden in this late night?' she released u-kwon's arm and took a sat infront the table. she still act cold with b-bomb since the moment at the library.

' jihoon and jiho had a big quarrel in the dorm. that's why we made decision to sleep here, we don't want to involved,' u-kwon streched his body.

'kwon-ah, i want to go upstairs first,' b-bomb moved away. he took his bag and walked to the stairs. daemin ogled him with full of hatred.

'yah, daemin, why you looking at minhyuk-hyung like that? you also had quarrel with him?' u-kwon asked her.

' nothing. but, why he act like he's the owner of this house? he's so annoying,' daemin mumbled while her hand writing on the sheets of paper.

' annoyed? our mother never said that before to him. he had sleep in our house many time and almost everyday when we're still under training. our mother had taught him as her second son,' said u-kwon.

' i want to go to my room and took a bath first. don't let him went outside of your room. if he recently come to our house like this, i want to ask mother to build another bathroom in my own room,' daemin arranged her papers and books.

' ok ok, i'll tell him...we didn't expect to find you in this age...besides, along those time, i'm the only that using the bathroom,' u-kwon helped her to. both of them walked to stairs together and after that, entered their own room.

 

'hyung, did you make daemin mad? i thought you are in relationship with her,' u-kwon changed to his pyjama. b-bomb that played with his phone early stopped and put it beside his pillow. he already on his bed to slept but stayed a while to talked with u-kwon.

' i don't know. i think your sister has no that kind of feeling. she just know logic and medic terms,' said b-bomb.

' maybe she has no experience before. why don't you said to her directly,' u-kwon tidied up his bed and lay down besides him.

' i don't know. kwon-ah, has she done yet? i want to go bathroom a while,' b-bomb get up. and walked to the door.

' maybe, there's no sound of water anymore,' u-kwon rolled in his blanket.

b-bomb opened the door and walked to the bathroom. suddenly, the bathroom opened from inside. daemin that still in her towel freezed at the bathroom's door looked at b-bomb stood infront him. b-bomb's face turn red looking at daemin in that state.

' what are you doing here? try to peep me?' daemin covered her chest with her hand. she tried to passed him but suddenly b-bomb nailed her to the wall. b-bomb blocked her. he closed his face to daemin and gazed deeply to her eye.

' if i'm really peeping you bathing what you going to do? you don't have anything other that A cup,' b-bomb . daemin's face blushed immediately.

'hyung, what are you doing with my sister?' u-kwon suddenly appeared.

' nothing...' b-bomb put down his hand from blocking daemin and walked away and gave naughty smile to daemin. u-kwon followed him and enter their room.

daemin still shocked and nailed at the wall speechless, 'what does he mean by that? A cup? aish.....you lee min hyuk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'

 

 

next day....

haera fix her blouse. she was sitting at the chair in the middle of the park waiting for jaehyo to come. after a while, jaehyo came with commoner look without any single make up. he sat next to her and kissed her cheek. haera nooded her head shy.

' haera....you must pay back my cheek kiss! quickly!' jaehyo closed his face to her.

' really? so your cheek kiss has a price?' haera face him back.

' of course.....quickly! no one will recognize us. don't worry,' jaehyo unpatient towards haera. haera smile to him and gave him back a cheek kiss. jaehyo bowed his head repeatedly means satisfy. haera pinched his cheek.

' ouch! it's hurt...i know that i'm handsome but don't do that..' jaehyo rubbed his cheek.

' no. you just handsome in make-up and on the stage, i think minhyuk much better,' haera .

' i don't care. i love you very much as much as my ownself..' jaehyo raised his eyebrow and lay his hand on his chest. haera stood up suddenly and wispered to him.

' i love you to,' haera quickly ran from him.

' what?! i don't hear! haera! wait for me!' jaehyo suprised with her and chased her.

jaehyo was totally happy that he get back what he had lost several years ago. but in different way. on that day, they being together and spend time joyfully. no distraction. just two of them.

 

 

zico was wandered around with no intention. he just want to clear his mind and thought of himself. he entered the clothing stores but bought nothing. he entered the pet shop but animal's noise messed up his mind. at the end he just walk around the road. suddenly, he bumped with someone. it was younghee.

' i heard that you are dating with sunmi,' younghee talked to him while walking along.

' yes, it must be jihoon that told you, right?' zico response.

' it's true. you are bad guy. jihoon has being together with sunmi in long time. why you still interupt? do you love her?' younghee attacked him with questions.

' i'm not a bad guy! i just want to experience how to be in love. you have no right to judge me like that. besides'

'wait' younghee cut zico's words and stopped her move. she pointed at somewhere. zico turned to look. zico frowned his eyebrows.

' fortune teller?' zico asked.

' let's take a look your matchmaking with sunmi,' said younghee.

' huh? i'm not trust to it,' zico refused.

' aigoo...it just for fun!' younghee holded zico's waist and dragged him. zico was being pulled by her forcely.

both of them entered the room and took a sit infront of a middle age woman. her appereance just like ordinary woman. nothing scary like usually seen on tv. she smiled to both of them and greed them. zico looked at younghee but youghee gave him signal to sit silently and just heard.

' ahjumma, i want to know this guy fortune. can you look at it?' youghee started first. she took zico's hand and handed it to the woman. the woman holded zico's hand and stared at his palm tried to read something. suddenly, the woman smiled to them. both of the face each other. wondered and clueless.

' this guy will get lot of prosperity with you,' the woman pointed to younghee.

' she? no no no. you must be wrong,' zico did not trust it.

' yes....i'm not his girlfriend. why don't you checked it again,' youghee also untrusted.

' i've never misinterpreted. youngman, believe me, this lady will gave you descendant. your heir came from her womb,' that woman smile mysteriously. zico took back his hand and stood up.

' you're wrong. nonsense,' zico rushed to outside and left younghee inside.

' younglady, don't deny your destiny,' the woman's word made younghee speechless.

 

in the block b's dorm...

park kyung, p.o, taeil, are watching tv together.  it was relaxing day for them after having a pack schedule recently. while sungah and melody cooked at the kitchen. after finished the dishes, sungah called them to eat together. they walked to the dining table happily looking to the dishes. they took a sat and eat their meals.

' jihoon, are you ok? have you talk with sunmi?' melody asked p.o.

' i'm ok noona. i'll get back sunmi soon. in this moment let she be with jiho-hyung. after that, i'm sure she will be looking at me,' p.o said confidently.

' really....how you can be sure of it?' sungah added.

' jiho-hyung love younghee-noona,' said p.o. sungah and melody suprised. both of them stopped eating.

' how did you know it?' taeil said to p.o while put some meat in sungah's bowl. sungah smile to him.

' from his face. but he didn't want to admit it, i've realize it since we perform together. he fluttered when first time saw younghee wore a dress. he keep looking at her. but by the time younghee look him back, he turned his face to other direction,' park kyung revealed.

' omo, seriously? jiho had told me that she's looking for a girl that has beautiful leg,' melody also comment.

' you, right, and i think younghee got it,' park kyung agreed with melody. park kyung smiled to melody and melody smile to him back.

' ah.....before the performance and during practise younghee always wore a trackbottom...no wonder, jiho suprised when younghee wore a dress..' taeil nodded his head.

' that's why i said it before....i'll persuade sunmi like what i done when we first time meet,' p.o grasped his fingers.

' wow......jihoon hunting his love back......noona will on your side jihoon!' sungah praised p.o.

 

after eating, melody took a leave. sungah persuaded park kyung to send her back. lastly, park kyung agreed and folowed her back. while walked along...

'are you cormfortable with me? it's ok if you refuse early. taeil-oppa or jihoon can me,' melody tried to not force park kyung.

' oh. it's ok. sungah-noona will get jelous and jihoon is still young,' park kyung answered.

' i know that it's hard for you to forget the past. no need to force yourself. i can wait you to accept me,' melody talked calmly.

' the past? what do you mean the past? we just know each other a month,' park kyung stopped and face her. melody also stopped beside him.

' thank you...' melody overwhelmed.

' let's go, it's getting late,' park kyung continued walking.