Out and About

My Neighbours, Block B

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vnEHiMVgEII (Infinite H ft. Bumkey - Special Girl)

My favourite Infinite H song after Without You <3
I'm still so happy that I got their album and the official posters ^^

Anyways, BACK TO THE STORY XD

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"It's...awesome..."

Jaehyo cracked a smile at your response and swung his arm around your shoulder. The rest of Block B joined and soon created a line. They all smiled and introduced the place to you.

"WELCOME TO STARDOM SEASIDE MALL!"

-

It was big, luxurious and beautiful. A place where any girl would love to go to. And best of all...IT WAS RIGHT NEXT TO THE BEACH! HOW AWESOME IS THAT! You were so excited to explore the mall. It was just so luring that you had to go raid the food court and the shops.

"I'M GOING AHEAD FIRST!" You yelled out, running towards the entrance of the mall until someone grabbed your shoulders from behind and spun you around. "OH COME ON! I WANT TO GO IN!" You yelled as you frowned to see Zico holding you back from running in.

Zico smirked at your yelling and let out a small laugh. "We're not going in yet missy." He said as he pointed somewhere further away from the mall. "We're going there first." You followed to where is finger was pointing and you saw the beach.

The horizon drew you in and it amazed you especially because it was your first time going to the seaside. Your parents never had time to take you places and your brother, Jinyoung, was always caught up in his exam studies because he was going to be graduating the following year. He would take you out occasionally but that was only for when you wanted to go to places like the local mall or to a concert.

As you stared at the beach, still quite amazed, you started thinking back.

*Why would Block B do this for me? Or is it even for me?*

You put your hands behind your head and sighed with a smile.

*WHO CARES?!?! I finally feel free!!*

You unknowingly smiled and stretched your arms out only to feel that you punched something in the process. "Aish...Mi Sun-ah be careful of where you're stretching!" You looked to your right and saw Zico standing there holding his cheek. He took his hand off and you saw it flashing bright red. Even if you did feel sorry...you thought it was hilarious as hell!

"S-Sorry Z-Z-Zico...pfft..." You tried to say while holding back your laughter but you just couldn't contain it. You let out a loud cry and laughed your off till you fell to the ground. "HAHAHAHA! YOUR FACE LOOKS LIKE A FREAKING APPLE! HAHAHAHAHA!" You said while rolling around, holding your stomach from the stitches you got from laughing. You felt abs growing while laughing loudly but Zico wasn't amused.

*THIS GIRL BETTER WATCH OUT!*

Zico cleared his throat to get your attention but it failed. He cursed under his breath and walked up to you instead. When you saw him getting closer, a smirk formed on your face.

*Playing around with him should be fun...*

As he bent down and reached out to you, you rolled away from him. You giggled a bit at his reaction but you could tell he was a little bit irritated.

*This son of a...I swear I'm going to push her off a cliff one day*

"Mi Sun-ssi...get up now..." Zico said holding in his anger with the sweetest tne he could pull off and reaching for you again. You just rolled over again while giggling. You officially made him mad. And you never saw him mad. But from what you heard off Jaehyo and U-kwon...No one liked an angry Zico.

"THAT'S IT! YOU'RE COMING WITH ME!" Zico yelled and instantly grabbed you before you could roll away. He swung you over his shoulder and started stomping off to where you were supposed to go.

"YAH ZICO PUT ME DOWN!" You flailed your arms and legs around but nothing worked. Zico paid no attention to you and just kept walking to the seaside. You turned your head around and saw his face all scrunched up. It looked like a mess.

*He looks sort of cute when he's mad...WAIT WHAT ARE YOU SAYING!? GET A HOLD OF YOURSELF MI SUN-AH!*

You mentally slapped yourself across the face and started feeling the atmosphere getting hotter by the second. You took another quick glance at Zico and found that his face has softened. You softly smiled to yourself and then looked forward to see B-Bomb giving you a small glance with one eyebrow lifted as if saying 'Your face says it all.'

You gave him a death glare but he just smirked and shook his head while continuing his conversation with the maknae. You grunted at his actions and rested your face on your palms.

*When will he put me down?*

Zico suddenly stopped as if he read your mind and just dropped you off his shoulder onto the soft sand. You were actually lucky it was soft or else you would've beaten him to death or something. "You didn't have to drop me you idiot..." You said as you got up and wiped off the sand from your clothes. Zico just smirked.

"I've been called worse." He said as he laughed quietly yet evily at the same time.

"Not that much of a surprise..." You silently said to yourself. You walked over to U-kwon and Jaehyo who were just chatting away. They noticed you there and both of them smiled.  "So can we go to the mall now oppas?" You asked them sweetly slightly showing your aegyo. You didn't notice it but Jaehyo surely did. He sweetly smiled back at you and patted your head. He grabbed your hand and dragged you along with U-kwon following behind with a smirk.

*So he does like her...interesting...I wonder if it's true about Zico as well...*

As the others soon caught up and trailed behind U-kwon, you and Jaehyo were talking like you would do on a school day. He suddenly stopped at the edge of the beach where the sand and ocean met and turned to you. You looked up at him and smiled. "What is it oppa?" He turned his head and pointed to the ocean. You followed the direction of his hand and saw something on the other end of the shore. You're mouth widened in shock and you jumped for joy. You didn't notice it but you started running towards where Jaehyo pointed.

"WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR!? I WANT TO RIDE ON THE BOAT!"

-

Jaehyo and the rest of Block B started sprinting after you because on the way there, you kept tripping over rocks and were afraid that you hurt yourself. U-kwon noticed that Jaehyo was ahead and smirked.

*She's not his so why does he always worry to much? If anything...she's mine.*

U-kwon then sprinted faster and caught up to Jaehyo. Jaehyo noticed and looked over to U-kwon who was running next to him. Jaehyo's smiled was filled with happiness but U-kwon's smile was full of envy. Before he knew it, U-kwon stuck his foot out to the side Jaehyo tripped over. During the fall, his arm scrapped against a rock. Jaehyo grunted in pain but U-kwon just kept running. While he was just about to catch up to you, he saw you stop and turn around in shock.

"JAE JAE OPPA!" You ran back and saw Jaehyo on the floor with a bleeding arm. "Are you alright?" You asked with a worried tone. Jae Jae was your pet name for him while his pet name for you was Mimi. Jaehyo looked at you with a big grin and nodded.

You were still worried but knew that Jaehyo didn't like it when you were worried so you stayed quiet. You grabbed his arm that wasn't injured and helped him up. With that done, you flung his arm around your shoulder and smiled at him. "Here, let's go together." You said to him while you guys started walking. Jaehyo turned his head slightly and smiled at your still concerned face.

*She's so sweet isn't she? She doesn't even know that she has a small cut on her face...it's cute...*

-

"ALL ABOARD!" You heard the captain say as you boarded the ship with Jaehyo and the others following behind you. You greeted the captain and he greeted you back. "Hope you and your boyfriend enjoy the cruise!" You blushed at his comment but didn't have the heart to say that he wasn't your boyfriend so you just nodded and moved on.

Jaehyo, on the other hand, had his mind running a marathon. He was so happy that you didn't tell the captain that you weren't his girlfriend. It made his heart beat like crazy.

*I would literally grab her into a tight hug and never let her go right about now.*

*Doesn't that stupid captain see that I'm just his friend? Jeez...people and their crazy minds.*

You sat down with Jaehyo and the rest on the side of the boat there the windows were. You looked outside and saw the view of the ocean perfectly. You looked back at them and jumped around in your seat clapping like a seal. "OH MY GOSH THE CRUISE IS ABOUT TO START!" You yelped excitedly, smiling like crazy.

"At least your happy..." Taeil said as he held his stomach. "The boat hasn't even started and I'm already getting sea si- ugghh..." He grunted while grasping hold of his stomach even harder.

You snickered at the older one's actions and wiggled your finger. "Now now oppa. Don't ruin this moment for me with your barfing." You said while giving him a playful smile. He looked you with anger but just sighed and stared at the floor.

"THE CRUISE WILL BEGIN. WE WILL BE RIDING AROUND THE COAST. PLEASE LOOK OUT FOR SOME WHALES YOU MAY SEE. THAT IS ALL." The captain announced from the microphone.

Your smiled became wider and you quickly got up. You fell back down because the boat suddenly started moving and felt someone under you. You looked up to see who it is and saw Zico with a smirk. "Can't stay away from me, huh?"

You shot right back up and cursed under your breath. "Anyone can stay away from you. It's just that easy." You said back to him as you walked to the deck. While standing there, you spun around and breathed in the ocean breeze.

*Fresh air!*

You stopped spinning then walked over to the edge of the boat and leaned on the railing, admiring the clear blue water that was just below you. Someone spotted you there and decided to go up to you. When he tapped your shoulder you jumped in surprise and turned around. "Aish U-kwon oppa you gave me a heart attack..." You said as you clutched onto your shirt.

U-kwon gave a sweet smile and decided to join you in your gaze. "So you like the ocean?" He said to break the silence. You answer was a slow and meaningful nod. He smiled at your answer and turned his head to see Jaehyo looking at the both of you. A devilish grin appeared on U-kwon's face as he spun you around. You looked at him confused but he just smiled. "You know, I'm the one who planned this. The least you could do is give me a hug."

Your eyes widened in surprised and tackled him into a hug. "REALLY OPPA!? OH MY GOSH YOU'RE THE BEST!" You grabbed him even tighter as he gently placed his hands around you.

"It's not a big deal." He said while he turned his head to see Jaehyo's hands curled up into fists. "After this we'll go shopping, arasso?" You nodded and tightened the hug even more. U-kwon was still looking at Jaehyo who got up and went to the other side of the boat angrily. He was guessing that Jaehyo told the other's that he was going to the bathroom and a smirk appeared on his face even more.

*Perfect...*

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

OH MY GOD EVIL U-KWON!!!

Even though he's my bias, I just HAD to make him evil. I mean seriously, it wouldn't be complete without a bad guy.

Sorry for another delayed update -_- we have 7 assignments right now and I'm freaking out right now... *sigh* but school is school so I have to keep studying :3

Anyways Comment/Subscribe/JustPlainRead!

HWAITING!!~

- hi_there_kpop