Let the Plan BEGIN!

My Neighbours, Block B

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TD8OhjUx7c0 (Bang Yongguk ft. Daehyun - I Remember)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z2ae5qRWPCg (Bang Yongguk ft. Yoseob - I Remember)

I want to see your opinions for this one ^^ which version did you like better?
Comment your answers :D For me my favourite has to be...both of them :)
Daehyun brings the power and strength into the song but Yoseob brings the feel of pain and sadness into it which makes it how it is.
c:

They are both A.MAZE.ING <33

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Are we there yet?" You asked while kicking the front seat restlessly.

"Just wait a couple of minutes Mi Sun-ah." TaeIl said slightly annoyed but you didn't really care. All you wanted to do was get out of the stupid car from the so far 20 minute drive.

As you were going through your playlist, you heard a rumbling sound coming from your stomach. You looked around the car to see if anyone heard it besides you. You looked to your right and saw the corner of Jaehyo's mouth curve up into a soft smirk. 

You sighed and rested your head on Kyung's shoulder. "Oppa. When we get there, can you buy me food?" You whispered into his ear. He smiled and ruffled your hair. 

"Hey, you're not the only one who's hungry." He giggled and looked around the car. When he saw no one looking, he whispered back to you. "Meet me at the food court later and we'll go raid the food." Once you heard that, you smiled instantly and softly highfived him. 

"You're the best Kyunggie." You nudged him and laughed as he laughed with you. 

"I know. I know." He winked at you but you just hit the back of his head. 

"Pfft. Don't be so cocky about it." 

"Who ever said I wasn't cocky?" Kyung smirked as he played with your hair. You just shook your head and kicked Kyung lightly on the foot. 

"MEHRONG!" You stuck your tongue out at him and smiled deviously. He gave you a playfully angry look and threatened to tickle you before..

"Both of you shut up. We're nearly there." TaeIl said from the drivers seat as both of you leaned back and silently giggled at each other. 

While you were talking to Kyung about 'who know's what', Zico was staring at the both of from corner of his eyes. He was jealous of how you were so close to the other members and wanted to feel that love too. But it was too bad that Kyung was in a good mood again because Zico lost all confidence to make you smile like the other's did. He sighed and just stared out the window. 

*How long does this stupid trip take?* 

-

"A couple of minutes my hyung." P.O said while slouching down in the car seat. TaeIl hit the grumbling maknae and sent him a death glare. He then turned around to see you and Kyung fast asleep on each others shoulders.

He looked back at P.O and sighed angrily. "Blame Jaehyo. He's the one that wanted to go on this trip anyways."

TaeIl suddenly looked back at the road and slammed the brakes causing everyone to wake up immediately.

"What happened?" You said as you rubbed your eyes and lifted your head from Kyung's shoulder. Everyone turned their heads the front of the car and then looked at TaeIl, who was honking.

"There's a stupid cat and its kitten's in the middle of the road," He honked again and yelled. "YAH GET AWAY FROM THE ROAD!" He screamed at the poor animals but they didn't budge.

You groaned and got out of the car.

*Aish, why am I the only grown up one here?*

You thought as you walked up to the cats and softly pet their heads before carrying them from the road. "That's a good kitty." You said to them as you smiled and walked to the path way. You put them down gently and waved to them. "Annyeong. Don't stay on anymore roads," You smiled and walked back to the car satisfied at your effort.

As you sat back down while TaeIl started the car again, Kyung grabbed your head and hugged it. "AIGOO! YOU'RE SO CUTE WHEN HELPING ANIMALS!" He said as he smiled brightly while pinching your cheeks.

"Kyung!" You pouted and slapped his hands away from your face. "That hurt." You said while massaging your cheeks from the intense pinching Kyung gave it.

"Wae? What's wrong with me pinching those chubby cheeks of yours?" Kyung laughed while pinching them again as the 'pinching and slapping' cycle repeated.

U-kwon, Zico and Jaehyo were secretly watching you have fun with Kyung. All three of the were envious at how close you were with Kyung. It's like a very close brother and sister relationship. They didn't even know why Kyung hasn't fallen for you yet. Funny enough, while watching you, they all had the same thought.

*Why can't I be with her...*

-

You were sound asleep during the one hour drive while TaeIl, Jaehyo and Zico were still awake. While TaeIl was concentrating on the road, Zico and Jaehyo texted each other so no one would wake up from their talking.

 

'Zico, why don't you ever talk to Mi Sun properly? O.o'

'Is that a problem hyung? That's like asking you why you're always quiet around us -.-'

'It's because you guys never appreciate what I say :( I only talk to Mi Sun properly because she always cheers me up ^.^'

'Pfft. That girl never cheers me up so why is she nice to you? x('

'Maybe because WE are actually nice to her..? =.= unlike you...'

'Shut up >:c She should at least talk to me first. And I'm ALWAYS nice to her.'

'Oh come on Jiho. Name me one time you've been nice to Mi Sun?'

'The picnic plan? Does that ring a bell? :/ '

'That was only because we were all having our own convos and you were sitting next to her ._. that doesn't count!'

'Aish I'm about to go crazy...ttyl. We're nearly there anyway :P'

 

Zico turned off his phone and stared out of the window again. He sighed and sighed again one after another. To him, Jaehyo had a point. Zico was only nice to you when no one else is around. It all made sense to him now. But he still didn't know why he was like that.

*I've got to change my act so she can like me better*

Zico thought as he just looked at the passing by cars and trees and soon drifted off to sleep.

Jaehyo was sitting there staring at his phone wallpaper and touched it gently. He then looked at you and his lips curved up into a small but meaningful smile.

*She's so cute when she's sleeping*

Jaehyo was tempted to kiss you at that very moment but he knew he couldn't. He just looked back at his phone and smiled like an idiot. His wallpaper was a collage of you and him making weird and cute faces together. You guys always took selca's when no one was around. That was one of the reasons why Jaehyo liked you. You were always doing fun things with him.

While Jaehyo was staring at you with loving eyes, TaeIl smirked while staring at the rear-view mirror. "Seem's like you have a crush on Mi Sun-ssi." TaeIl said evily as Jaehyo just gave him a look as if saying 'shut up before I kill you.'

TaeIl just giggled and kept his eyes on the road. "You know you have a lot of competition," TaeIl looked back at the rear-view mirror and saw Jaehyo's face who was staring back at him, listening to each word. "U-Kwon and Zico like her too. I heard Zico punch the wall in his room while crying and yelling to himself that he can never be with Mi Sun-ah."

"How do you know all of this hyung?" Jaehyo asked puzzled at how much he knew.

TaeIl smirked. "I'm the oldest out of all of us. I think I should know all of these stuff." He said cooly as he stopped at the red light and looked back at Zico with eyes full of pity. "I know you and U-kwon may have a chance with her but Zico might not. He may be tough but he has feelings too you know. He's not some heartless kid on the inside."

Jaehyo was about to speak but closed his mouth and frowned. TaeIl was right. Zico wasn't a heartless kid. In fact, he was one of the sweetest kids Jaehyo knew. "You're just lucky that no one is awake besides both of us hyung..." Jaehyo said as he sighed and put on his headphones. "I'll be going to sleep now."

"We're nearly there anyway. You don't hav-"

"No. It's ok hyung. Wake me up when we get there." Jaehyo said with sadness in his voice annd soon fell asleep. TaeIl shrugged it off and continued to concentrate on driving.

What they didn't know was that someone was listening to their conversation. Bit by bit...

-

"YAH WAKE UP WE'RE HERE!" TaeIl yelled from the front seat, honking the car horn to attract the attention of you and the rest of Block B. You all groaned and rubbed your eyes.

"Took longer than I expected..." You said tiredly as you lifted your head off Kyung's shoulder and shook him to wake him up. "Kyunggie oppa. Get up...we're here." You used all of your energy to wake him up but instead of waking up, he suddenly pulled you towards him into a tight hug.

"Five more minutes..." Kyung said in a low and sleepy voice. You heart fluttered at his sleepy voice. It was probably the most cutest and cheesiest thing you have ever heard.

You then snapped out of your little imagination and slapped his chest. "Kyung if you don't get up now then we're going to starve!" You said as you pouted and whined as if you felt like you were going to die without food. Kyung opened his eyes and smiled.

"Psh. You think I would forget about the food?" Kyung said as he got up and grabbed your hand. "Kaja." He opened the door and stepped out as you came out of the car after him.

Jaehyo hopped out as well followed by U-kwon, P.O and Zico. B-Bomb came out of the passenger seat while TaeIl jumped down from the drivers seat. "Ok! Let's go!" B-Bomb said as he placed his hand on your shoulders and pushed you forward towards the place. You laughed while he pushed you and he suddenly covered your eyes from behind. You both slowly walked forward and took your time.

"Can I look now?" You asked while pouting.

"Nope. We're nearly there though." B-Bomb said as the others followed behind.

While they were walking, Jaehyo and Zico were having their own little conversation.

"Jaehyo-ssi, will Mi Sun-ah like it? She usually doesn't like these types of places even if she's a girl." Zico asked in a slightly worried tone but Jaehyo just smiled.

"Well...we'll just have to wait for her reaction."

B-Bomb was still dragging you along. "Ok in the count of three, I'm going to stop walking and going to let go alright?"

You nodded in approval and smiled. "Ready when you are Minhyuk oppa."

B-Bomb smiled and started counting. "Three..."

He gradually walked slower, still counting. "Two..."

B-Bomb halted to a stop and was about to let go. "One!"

He removed his hands from your eyes as you opened them slowly. You saw the place and your mouth fell open.

"So what do you think? You like it here?" Jaehyo said as he moved towards you.

"It's...awesome..."

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OMO A CLIFFHANGER :3
I'm so full of cliffhangers >:D kekeke

(dont kill me...)

Anyways, sorry for the VERY delayed update :c
But a least its done now!! WOOHOO CELEBRATION TIME!!..... or maybe not *walks away quietly*

:D ahaha just kidding but yeah~
What do you think Jaehyo planned :o ?
I'm the author of this story and even I'm excited XD ehehe I'm weird ...

Look out for the next update that may come out whenever~ ^^

(Comment/Subscribe/JustPlainRead!)

- hi_there_kpop