And Four Fell Down

My Neighbours, Block B

WARNING: Boring chapter ahead. (According to me) :3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKopmOcJ-uA (Lunafly - Clear Day Cloudy Day) <- Kor Ver.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&NR=1&v=BQWeBXUwa6o (Lunafly - Day By Day) <- Eng Ver.
[Just incase you guys haven't heard of Lunafly before because they aren't well known yet :) They are so amazing!]

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You were walking down to school. You were lucky that it was a Friday so you could look forward to the weekend.

As soon as you reached the gate, you heard something awfully familiar.

"MI SUN-AH!!"

You turned your head to where the yelling was coming from and quickly ducked your head. *I hope they don't see me.*

"WE CAN SEE YOU! DON'T TRY TO DUCK YOUR HEAD!"

You mentally facepalmed yourself and looked back at them. You forced a small smile and waved. "Hey Yookwon oppa, Jaehyo oppa and...Zico..." Your voice faded away when you said his name. You never really liked Zico. To you he was annoying, rude, stubborn, had a big nose, mean and just plain obnoxious.

On the other hand, Zico really liked you, but not in that way. He liked your smile, personality, intelligence. your laugh and how kind you were towards others. You just didn't know that.

As they reached you, you examinded them closely and realised something.

"Weren't there supposed to be 7 of you? What happened to the others?" You asked curiously as U-kwon grabbed hold of your shoulders.

"You see how TaeIl hyung quoted a line from the three musketeers?" You nodded at U-kwon's question as he just smiled. "He actually meant it. So he went out with the other four to somewhere we don't know." U-kwon gave another soft smile and let go of you. "We should get to class. Kaja." U-kwon waved you over as he started leading the way with Zico while you stayed back with Jaehyo.

-

"Hyung..." Zico said while walking with U-kwon to class.

"Hmm?" U-kwon looked as his dongsaeng with a smile.

"What do you find so great about Mi Sun-ah?"

U-Kwon just blushed and grinned brightly. "If you understand what I feel one day, then you'll understand..." He said softly as Zico just looked at him. U-kwon laughed awkwardly and just fastened up the pace. "Whatever. Just hurry up or we'll be late for class."

Zico nodded and walked behind his hyung. Despite being the leader of Block B, he was still the second youngest.
He usually didn't understand these things. You know, things about 'Love'. 'Sarang'. 'Romance'. But one thing was for sure...he knew how it felt.

-

You were lucky to have Jaehyo as your classmate. Even though he was quiet amongst the other members, he would always talk to you. You guys shared secrets, had lunch together at times, played around while the other Block B members weren't there and just laughed the whole time. To you, Jaehyo was the full package. Funny, handsome, kind, smart and has an amazing voice. But you weren't sure about liking him that way. Well not yet that is.

"Jaehyo oppa!" You yelled as he ran in front of you. "Come back!"

Jaehyo paused and looked back at you with a beaming smile as he bowed ninety degrees. "Mianhaeyo."

You caught up and laughed at him acting innocent. You patted his head and smiled. "No need to say sorry. You were just trying to get to class faster right?" He nodded instantly and gave a sheepish smile. You smiled back and started walking again.

"Mi Sun-ssi...what do you think of Block B as a whole?" Jaehyo asked while skipping happily. You giggled at his question and sighed.

"To me...Block B is a wonder group of jerks." Jaehyo froze at your comment but you shook it off. "But you're the only exception." You said as you cutely smiled and Jaehyo did the same.

"Good." He said as he cupped your face with his hands. "I thought you hated me." He pouted as you playfully hit his chest.

"I would never hate you Jaehyo oppa!" You said as he let you go and held out his pinky. You locked your's with it and sealed your thumbs. "Alright I promise as well." Jaehyo gave an approving nod and linked arms with you.

"Arasso! I'm happy now!" He said as he started skipping off with you to class.

"Oh oppa." You shook your head and looked up at Jaehyo with a smile.

*Maybe...you are the only exception Jaehyo oppa.*

Jaehyo noticed your gaze and smiled back at you.

*Maybe Yookwon-ah was right. She is different...*

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Short & cute chappie because I wanted to make the next one awesome :D
I'll put up the next chapter tomorrow! XD

Until then... (Comment/Subscribe/JustPlainRead)! SARANGHAEYO !!

- hi_there_kpop