The 'Master' Plan

My Neighbours, Block B

I am seriously stuck with my story so this might be a short chappie or just a bunch of bleh XD
tbh I never really planned this and it suddenly ended up having 18 awesome subbies ^^
*sigh* more work for me but it will be worth it !
HWAITING<3
SARANGHAEYO SUBSCRIBERS!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"SUZY!" Jaehyo yelled from across the hallway while you were out of sight.

Suzy heard and turned around puzzled. "What's up Jaehyo-ssi?" Jaehyo soon went up to her and smiled.

"I need help for tomorrow..." He trailed off as he pulled out a piece of paper and gave it to Suzy. "Read this when you get home and call me about what you think about it, arasso?" Suzy opened it up as Jaehyo stepped behind her and pointed to something attached to the bottom of the paper. "That's my number. Don't forget to call me!" He said as he ran off to the gates so he could catch up with the rest of the group.

Meanwhile, Suzy didn't want to wait till she got home to read the note so she opened it up until...

"What do you have there dongsaeng?" She jumped in shock and held the note to her chest.

"M-MI SUN UNNI!" She stuttered as she suspiciously held the note behind her back. You looked at her confused. "W-What are y-you doing here?" Suzy said with an awkward smile as she folded the note behind her back and secretly put it in her pocket.

"I'm here to walk with you to the gate..." You said as you stared at her suspiciously. "Are...you hiding something from me?" You asked in suspicion but Suzy just shook her head furiously and smiled.

"NOPE! YOU MUST BE IMAGINING THINGS UNNI!" Suzy awkwardly laughed as she punched your shoulder playfully. "We should get going now unni!" She grabbed hold of your arm as you both started sprinting to the gate.

*Phew*

You stared at her arm as it suddenly grabbed you and just tried to get it through your mind.

*So she is hiding something from me...*

You looked back at her and softened.

*I should probably just leave it.*

"Alright unni! I have to hurry home so I'll see you some other time!" Suzy waved as she ran to where she goes home as you just tilted your head in confusion.

"Well that was weird..." You shrugged and walked home.

-

Suzy finally reached home and shut the door.

*That was close*

"UMMA! APPA! I'LL BE IN MY ROOM!" She yelled as she ran upstairs and flopped onto the bed. "Now for that note." Suzy took out the piece of paper from her pocket and opened it.

*Well first of all...there's a lot of writing on here*

She thought as she skimmed and read each and every word on the page. At the very bottom, there were two sticky notes attached to it with the numbers '1' and '2'.

"I guess I have to open them in order." Suzy said as she opened the first one up.

P.S Don't tell Mi Sun anything and don't mention it to Block B either because the will find out eventually
~^.^~

She nodded and giggled. Suzy then opened the other one and saw a phone number on it.

*Must be Jaehyo's*

Suzy got out her phone and started to call Jaehyo. He eventually picked up.

 

'Yoboseyo?'

'Jaehyo oppa. I read the note.'

He grinned on the other side of the line. 'So what do you think?'

Suzy chuckled. 'It's sort of...weird.'

'YAH I PUT A LOT OF TIME AND EFFORT INTO IT!'

'I know I know. It's just a bit...abnormal.'

Jaehyo sighed. 'I guess so. Even Zico said that. But the others thought it was perfectly fine.'

'Arasso. Do what you want to do. If it goes well then it will be fine.'

'Nae! Gomawo Suzy-ssi!'

'No problem. Annyeong!'

 

Suzy hung up and fell flat on her bed.

*Would Mi Sun like that?*

-

*Would Mi Sun like that?*

Jaehyo thought hard about the phone call and just rolled around his bed. "MINHYUKKIE HYUNNGG~" Jaehyo chanted as B-Bomb was sitting next to him studying hard.

"What's up with you?" He said as he stared at Jaehyo confused. Jaehyo then quickly sat up and frowned.

"Will Mi Sun-ssi like my plan? I mean...she doesn't even like us let alone being with us." He sighed as B-Bomb closed his books and patted his back. "And if she hates all of us...then she most likely hates me too." Jaehyo pouted.

"Don't think like that." B-Bomb gave a humble smile and sighed. "Mi Sun is a very nice girl and she doesn't hate you. If anything, she hates Zico more than any of us. You are probably the only one she's acutally open to. So take advantage of that tomorrow!" He said as he threw his fist in the air.

Jaehyo smiled and nodded. "That's true I guess." He fell back, grinned brightly and got back up again. "Thanks Minhyuk hyung." He got up on his feet and walked to the door. "I'm going to go get some orange juice. Want any?"

B-Bomb shook his head and smiled. "Don't drink too much!"

"I wont!" Jaehyo opened the door and shut it behind him. When he turned around, he saw someone standing right next to the door. He looked at the persons fist and sighed. "Minhyuk is there Zico. He's studying so it's best to leave him for now." Jaehyo walked downstairs to get his juice.

But Zico was still there. He was mad about what B-Bomb said and at the fact that Jaehyo agreed with it. Zico held onto his head and quickly ran to his room. He locked the door and yelled.

"UGGGHHHHH! WHY DOES MI SUN HATE ME SO MUCH!?!? WHAT'S SO GOOD ABOUT THOSE STUPID HYUNGS!?!?" He let out all his rage into one punch and made a dent in the wall.

Zico stayed there for a bit as tears started to fall one by one. He took his fist out of the wall and stared at the blood dripping down from it.
He fell on his knees and started crying his heart out.

*I will show Mi Sun how nice I can be. And how I can get her to like me...somehow...*

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

YAY CHAPPIE UPDATE XD

I slightly cried while writing the end of this chapter T^T
The feels of Zico.... *sigh* why must he be like this in my story?

*shrugs* it makes him awesome ^.^ kekeke

(Comment/Subscribe/JustPlainRead) <3 ILOVEYOUALL

- hi_there_kpop