I'm Sorry

My Neighbours, Block B

Your POV

 

Zico walked up to U-Kwon and they both glared into each other's eyes. I stepped back a little, not wanting to get involved with anything that's about to happen between them.

"I TOLD YOU YOU'RE NOT A PART OF THIS, WOO JIHO! NOW GET OUT OF THE WAY!" U-Kwon was about to push him but Zico grabbed U-Kwon's arm.

"Whatever you're trying to do to Mi Sun, it's not her fault." Zico tried to speak softly but U-Kwon just yanked his arm away from Zico's grasp. "Look...I don't want to use force on you, hyung. Just don't hurt Mi Sun."

U-Kwon clenched his fists in anger. "I confessed to her and she was about to kiss you. WHY WOULDN'T I BE MAD!?"

I looked towards Zico and his hands were clenched into fists as well. He breathed in heavily and spoke as calmly as he could. "I don't want to interfere with anything between you guys. I never knew that you confessed to her so there's no reason to be mad at me, hyung."

At this point, it looked like U-kwon couldn't take it. He stepped in front of Zico and held him up by the collar.

This doesn't look good...

-

Zico's POV

 

U-kwon lifted me up into the air by my collar and stared straight into my eyes. "Do you think that changes anything? She's only talking to you out of pity. She doesn't like you at all. You're just the that ruined her childhood and betrayed her eight years ago. Besides, if you're so close to her then why didn't she tell you that I confessed?"

I could tell from that smug look on his face that he was just trying to get to me...

and part of it worked.

I sighed and looked at him in the eyes. "I don't care anymore. Do anything you want to me. Beat the out of me for all I care. As long as Mi Sun over there doesn't get hurt. It's not her fault for anything so just don't hurt her. If you lay a finger on her, then I will get you." I turned my head and saw Mi Sun staring at me in shock.

U-kwon's face looked both satisfied and shocked. He shook his head and smirked. "You're not getting away with it that easily." With that said, he threw me to the ground, hitting my arm onto a flower pot.

"Ugh.." I got up but U-Kwon kicked my chest, causing me to fall again, hitting my head on the concrete floor. I turned my head to look at Mi Sun...but she wasn't there.

Where did she go?

U-kwon lifted me up and punched me across the face, yet, I couldn't do anything. My mind was on Mi Sun. Even while he was beating me up I couldn't think straight.

I turned my head back to U-kwon and he smirked. "Still not enough for you?" He punched my face again and again. My mouth was bleeding and my head was spinning.

I was about to pass out.

My thoughts went blank and my eyes were shutting slowly.

"Mi Sun-ah...I love you."

Once I whispered that, U-kwon threw his last punch and everything out.

 

"U-KWON YOU SON OF A ! WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS TO HIM?!"

My eyes opened slowly and I tried to sit up. My head was going in circles from all the thoughts I was having. U-kwon beating me up, and Mi Sun leaving me there.

"GUYS, HE'S AWAKE!"

I tried to open my eyes properly this time but everything was still a blur. I knew I was awake, but I just didn't know where I was.

I rubbed my forehead and felt someone help me up. My vision started clearing and I saw most of my friends here. Block B, Suzy, and...Mi Sun?

I squinted my eyes and saw Mi Sun hugging some guy from a distance.

U-kwon...

-

Your POV

I couldn't take seeing Zico like that. I ran out of the rooftop and went down the stairs. Luckily it was still lunch. I sprinted down the hallways as fast as I could and tried to find Taeil.

"Yah, Mi Sun-ah!" My head turned to the person who was calling me and as if he read my mind, it was Taeil.

"TAEIL! COME WITH ME, NOW!" I grabbed his wrist and pulled him down the hallways again and up the stairs, leading us to the rooftop. When I opened the door, Zico was lying on the ground with blood dripping down his mouth.

My heart tore apart at the sight and I let go of Taeil's hand, running towards Zico. I knelt down beside him and held his hand. I felt so stupid because I didn't have the courage to stop their fighting. I was just watching them...frozen in one spot.

I did nothing.

My grip on his hand began to tighten as I heard Taeil yell at U-kwon from a distance. To me, their yelling became very blurred out and all I could really see was Zico.

He's never looked so helpless before. Why didn't he fight back? When I was looking in his eyes while U-kwon was arguing with him...they looked so soft. They looked as if he was weak; as if...he needed me there.

But I couldn't, and I didn't.

Tears were welling up into my eyes and started to drip, one by one. The tears fell on Zico's shirt and soon, I started sobbing loudly.

"Z-Zico...I know you can get up..." I let go of his hand and started to shake him. It was all I thought of doing.

It was the only thing I could do.

"Come on Zico. You've gotten up before, so you can do it again." I couldn't hear myself. I couldn't hear anyone or anything. Soon, the pleading became screaming. "WOO JIHO! DO YOU HEAR ME?! I TOLD YOU TO GET UP!" Shock felt like it had gotten the advantage and it took over my movements and my words.

"ZICO YOU HAVE THREE SECONDS TO GET UP FROM THIS VERY SPOT."

No answer.

"ONE..."

"...Two..."

As I was about to say three, reality hit me. I looked at Zico again and sighed. My heart was aching so much. I covered my face with my hands and quietly sobbed into them.

Then, I felt a pair of hands on my shoulders. They felt warm and welcoming. I turned and saw Taeil giving me a reassuring look. I just stared at him blankly, while tears were still slowly coming out of my eyes.

"U-kwon wants to have a talk with you. Something about asking you a question. He's over there. I texted the others to come up here as quickly as possible." Taeil patted my back and took my place beside Zico. "Go. He's waiting."

I hesitated, but stood up and walked over to U-kwon. He looked at me with a smug face...but it also looked very worried. But whatever he's going to do or say to me...I'll accept as long as he doesn't touch Zico.

"Where's my answer?" I shot him a glare and he just shrugged. "Might as well answer me now rather than in two days. Get it over and done with."

"What's the catch?" U-kwon looked at me with a satisfied smirk.

"If you reject me, I'll still keep chasing you, even if you hate me forever. If you happen to accept me, I will never go near Zico ever again...but that goes for you too."

My eyes widened, and I clenched my fists in anger. But I could only make one decision. Either have this follow me around for the rest of my life or let Zico live in peace.

It took me a few seconds, but I breathed in and answered.

"I'll do it...I'll be your girlfriend."

With that said, he grabbed me into a hug.

"I knew you were going to say that."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You guys are probably gonna kill me so I'm going to hide in this hole for a little while .-.

I'M BACK!!! WOOT WOOT!! It's been FOREVER since i've updated =.=

It's school holidays and no holiday homework!! ermahgerd i'm so happy ;A; <3

This is probably a pretty long chapter ... /shrugs/ I don't check my chapter lengths 8D

I got 64 subbies ermahgerd T^T do you guys even have a life??

LOL JK JK XD

I love you guys <3 and I really mean it :)

anyways (Comment/Subscribe/JustPlainRead!)

- hi_there_kpop