Rooftop Oppa's

My Neighbours, Block B

In the previous chapter, there were a lot of spelling & grammar errors T^T
I will fix it up soon but I hope you enjoyed it anyways ^^! 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fKfQJkLi9p4 (Block B - Romantically) TaeIl's in this will make you melt ^^

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"Jaehyo opppaa~" You chanted while tugging his arm. "I'm hungryy~" Jaehyo laughed at your aegyo and patted your head after he finished packing his bag. 

"Yah. Your aegyo isn't going to change a thing." He said as he pinched your cheeks. You pouted and sighed. 

"But I'm HUNGRY!" You said as you started tugging his arm again. Jaehyo laughed and put his hand on your shoulder. 

"In that case, let's go to a small place of mine." He said as he grabbed your hand and smiled. "Kaja." Jaehyo pulled you along the main hallway as you both reached a door. 

'DO NOT ENTER'

You hesistated a bit when he placed his hand on the doorknob. "Oppa, are you sure this is safe?" You were concerned that you might've gotten into big trouble but Jaehyo just smiled. 

"If it's safe for me, then it's safe for you too." He turned the handle and opened the door. You peeped in and saw a staircase. "Let's go." Jaehyo suddenly started running up the stairs as you just fled with him. 

"Jaehyo oppa don't run so fast." You stopped in the middle of the staircase while holding on the rail to catch your breath. He stopped and looked down at you who was really tired. He giggled to himself and smiled. 

*How cute is she...*

He went down the stairs and bobbed down in front of you. "Climb on." You were puzzled by his actions but climbed on his back anyway. Jaehyo felt fluttery inside. Knowing that you were on his back with your arms wrapped around his neck just made him feel...special. 

"Ok get off now." Jaehyo said as you hopped off his back.

"Was I too heavy?" You asked concerned that you might've made him tired. Jaehyo replied with a smile and shook his head.

"Not at all. You're as light as a feather." Jaehyo turned around and there was another door. "Follow me." He opened the door and he lead you where it was. You walked in and just breathed in the fresh air.

"I never knew the school had an entrance to the rooftop." You said as you spread your arms and spun around. Jaehyo laughed at you and tapped your shoulder from behind. You turned around and his face was just inches away from yours.

Jaehyo smiled at how close you guys were and started to blush lightly. "You said you were hungry right?" He asked as he placed his hands on your shoulders. You shivered as your face started to glow bright red, so you just nodded. Jaehyo smirked and leaned in closer. He reached your ear and whispered. "I have a secret stash of food around here." He pulled away and smiled. "It's over here." 

While you were walking behind him, your mind was going crazy.

*Did that just happen? Was he blushing? Was I blushing?*

You hit your head lighty and shook it off.

*Mi Sun-ah you pabo! He's just your neighbour. He's just your neighbour. He's just your neighbour.*

You sighed and started walking faster to keep up with Jaehyo. He then suddenly turned around and smiled. "It's right here." He pointed to a small, dark opening. You just stared at it with a baffled expression and looked back at Jaehyo who was just smiling. "Aren't you going to get something?" He asked as you just stared at the opening and gulped.

"Alright..." You stepped up to the opening and reached in. You felt an object with a handle so you decided to tug it. It was surprisingly heavy. "YAH! Why isn't it budging!?" You yelled as you used all your strength to pull on the thing but it was no use and you fell back. "Aish this thing..." You rubbed your head as you heard laughing.

You got up again and looked back at the opening. You saw a small light coming from it so you walked up to it again and peeked inside. The laughing was louder as you saw 6 boys sitting there with a picnic basket in their hands.

*Great...so it was just a prank?*

"Hey Mi Sun-ssi!" Kyung got up first and smiled while holding out the basket. "Sorry for the little prank..." Kyung coughed and gave a direct stare to B-Bomb and TaeIl. "But here's your lunch." He looked back at you and smiled again. You giggled a bit and grabbed the basket.

"Thanks oppa's...I guess." You scratched the back of your head and forced a smile. "Let's eat now." You walked to an open area with the 7 boys trailing along behind you.

-

Jaehyo was with P.O at the back of the group. "Why did you guys do that to Mi Sun-ssi? She fell down badly you know..." Jaehyo pouted at his dongsaeng as P.O just patted his back. "And why wasn't I told about this?"

P.O held his finger to his chin and thought. "I thought TaeIl hyung told you." P.O rubbed his arm sheepishly. "And we didn't mean to make Mi Sun-ah fall like that. It was an accident." P.O looked back at Jaehyo who sighed. "Sorry hyung. I know you like Mi Sun and all but you don't have to keep worrying about her so much. She's a strong girl." P.O gave him an assuring smile.

Jaehyo just smiled softly at the maknae and nodded. "Alright then...Come on let's eat before Zico chugs the whole basket down." Jaehyo grabbed P.O's arm and ran up to the small picnic that they set up and sat down.

"WAAHH! THIS LOOKS AWESOME!" You 'awwed' at the sight of the various plates and containers of food and unknowingly your lips. "Let's eat!" You were about to grab a sandwich when someone grabbed your wrist. You turned your head to the person and saw Zico. "Yah Zico Oppa! I want to eat!" You tried to shake off his wrist but he was too strong.

"Don't eat that sandwich Mi Sun-ssi. It has egg in it. You're allergic to eggs pabo." Zico said concerned as he reached over to another container of sandwiches and grabbed one. "Eat this one. It has tuna." He said with a smile.

You looked at him with a shy expression.

*He remembered my allergies? After all this time?*

You didn't believe how nice he was. This was probably the first time in the whole year that he's actually done something for you. You gladly accepted the sandwich and smiled. "Thanks Jiho oppa." You took a big bite and smiled while chewing it. "Mmmmm~ Who made this?"

Everyone pointed to U-Kwon as he just smiled. "You like it, right?" You nodded rapidly as you finished the sandwich happily.

"Thanks oppa's."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for another short and late update :c
(School is a B*!#%) *sigh* But hey...at least I got it done, right? RIGHT? *nudge**nudge*
ehehe who am I kidding -.-"
BE SURE TO STAY UPDATED!! And don't be scared to comment (I'm talking to you silent subscribers/readers!)

(COMMENT/SUBSCRIBE/JustPlainRead!)

- hi_there_kpop