Talk

My Neighbours, Block B

This chapter will hopefully shorter and less lame than the last one XD

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your POV

 

I woke up the next morning when I heard my alarm ring. I tried to turn it off but it wasn't working.

I got up and took my alarm clock but it wasn't making any ringing noise. It was my phone. So I looked around the room trying to find it till I looked in my bag and pulled it out.

 

"Yobeoseyo?"

"Mi Sun-ah. Did you just wake up?"

"U-kwon oppa?"

"Pfft. Who else would it be?"

"What happened to you yesterday? And where are you?"

"I went home early yesterday. Taeil hyung scolded me for it. And I'm at the park. Want to meet up for ice-cream later?"

"Uhh I guess so...what time is it?"

"It's like nearly 12. You sure slept in."

"No kidding. I'll be at the park soon. But you're paying for the ice-cream!"

"Sure sure. Whatever. See you later then."

"Bye."

 

I went to the bathroom and washed my face. Luckily I had enough energy to shower last night. Jinyoung oppa took me out to the groceries when I came back home and made me carry more bags than him. My arms were aching so much when we got home. It felt like they were about to fall off.

I changed into some casual clothes and headed out.

When I reached the park, I looked around and there was no sight of U-kwon. I decided to sit on a bench and wait for him to come.

"And he's the one who told me to meet up here..." I sighed and breathed in the fresh air. It's been a while since I've been to this park. It was always my pride and joy coming here.

As I got lost in my thoughts, I felt someone grab my shoulders, "BOO!"

I jumped in shock and turned around to see U-kwon smiling like the idiot he is.

"I nearly got a heart attack you..." I rolled my eyes and looked back at him, "Never do that again."

"Whatever. So you want to get ice-cream now?" He asked while giggling at my reaction.

I punched his arm playfully and nodded, "Why not? Let's go~" I chanted as I hooked arms with him and started skipping to the ice-cream parlor.

We arrived at the ice-cream parlor and there were so many flavours to choose from.

"Welcome! What flavour would you like?" The worker asked us.

"I'll have the blueberry vanilla swirl. What about you Mi Sun-ah?" U-kwon asked.

"Umm...I'll just have the cookies and cream." U-kwon gave me a weird look and looked back at the worker.

"She'll have the rocky road." I gave him a glare and he just smiled. The worker nodded and grabbed two waffle cones. She scooped the ice-cream and put them on the cones.

She handed them to us and U-kwon gladly paid, "Thank you!" We walked out of the store and started walking back to the park.

"What was that for?" I asked, surprised that he changed my ice-cream flavour.

"I know you like rocky road. You just chose a cheaper ice-cream because I was paying for it." U-kwon smiled at me and I just kept eating my ice-cream. We sat down on a bench and watched the littlle kids play on the swings, slides and monkey bars. "It's nice just sitting here on a warm day like this eating ice-cream isn't it?"

I nodded. The day was so perfect to just breathe in the fresh air and eat some cold treats.

"But the real reason why I called you here is because I want to know what happened with you and Zico."

I froze. Why did he just suddenly ask me that?

"W-What are you talking about?" I stuttered but U-kwon just looked at me.

"What I'm talking about is that someone can't just forgive another person so easily. Don't you remember what he did eight years ago?" He said with a hint of anger in his voice. Why was U-kwon suddenly being like this?

I stood up and faced him, "Look U-kwon. The past is the past and it wasn't his fault so why are you being so uptight and protective? This isn't even your business."

U-kwon stood up enraged, "This IS my business Mi Sun! What if he hurts you again?! I can't stand seeing you crying especially because of that jerk!"

Heat was taking over my body. Why is he acting up like this?

"Zico is not a jerk! He may have done something in the past but I'm certain that someone who apologises sincerely enough is not a jerk in my dictionary. I thought he was your friend..." I looked up at U-kwon with an annoyed expression, "But I guess I was wrong."

I started walking off and threw my ice-cream in the bin. Before I could get away from the park, U-kwon grabbed my wrist and spun me around so I was facing him.

"Mi Sun. I don't want you to be in danger anymore. I don't want you to be sad anymore. The first time you cried was because of him. I just can't let him do that ag-"

"KIM YOOKWON WHEN WILL YOU EVER GROW UP?!" I couldn't hold in my anger anymore, "THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH ZICO AT ALL! THE ONLY PERSON WHO HAS SOMETHING WRONG WITH THEM IS YOU! I'M LEAVING!"

I didn't care that people were staring at me. Even though U-kwon was right about Zico being the first one to make me cry I didn't care.

I started running home trying to fight away my tears but I felt someone grip onto my wrist again. "U-KWON I SAID I'M LEAVING! LET GO OF ME!" I tried to pull my wrist free but he spun me around again and pinned me against the closest wall. "LET ME GO! I HAVE NO REASON TO BE NEAR YOU!"

"Mi Sun. I'm only telling you this because it's for your own good. Who knows what he could do to y-"

"HE WON'T DO ANYTHING TO ME! JUST LET ME GO!" I tried to fight but U-kwon just stared at me and I could feel his hands shaking.

"Jung Mi Sun...don't make me lose my patience." He said as calmly as he could but I finally shrugged him off me.

"U-kwon. I don't know what your problem is today or what happened to you but just leave me alone." I was walking away but I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waiste.

"Please Mi Sun...I'm only warning you. I'm doing this because I don't want you to be hurt by the same person and I'm doing this because..." He turned me around and looked me into the eyes, "Because I love you."

I stood there dumbfounded. Did U-kwon just confessed to me in the middle of a crowded pathway?

"If you're with me, I can protect you. I won't let anyone hurt you or make your life a living hell. If you're with me then I can make you happy. I'll do whatever it takes. Will you please accept my heart?"

I stared at him. His eyes were sincere and warm.

"I-I..."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.asianfanfics.com/poll/aff_view/50003 

VOTE on whether she accepts him or not :D

LOL I'M BACK MAI FELLOWS ~~~ how was life?? ^^
I have a food tech assessment on Wednesday so wish me luck xD

I'm also doing a Geography assignment on a MegaCity and I chose SEOUL !! YAY C:

I was writing this chapter while eating ice-cream so yea ._. ice-cream gives me inspiration...AHAHA

anyways (Comment/Subscribe/JustPlainRead!)

- hi_there_kpop