The 7 Musketeers

My Neighbours, Block B

(A/N: Its going to be the narrator pov the whole time arasso? Unless It's a surprise! >:3)

-----------------------------------

Typical Monday morning.

And you're not bothered getting up for anything. Especially school. Getting up was just...too complicated in your eyes. Getting out of bed. Washing up. Brushing your teeth. Changing into uniform. Eating breakfast.

All too hard to do.

But you have to do it. Or else...

 

So you did. You got up. Washed, brushed, changed, ate.

And you were ready to go. You got your bag. Tied your hair. Walked out.
Everything seemed, normal.
Everything seemed, fine.

A bit too fine.

 

As you were walking to school, you kept looking back every five minutes. It hurt your neck a bit but you didn't care.

You just felt awkward walking alone.

"I guess today's going to be normal." You said as you slightly formed a smile. But that smile soon wiped away.

 

"And where do you think you're going without us?" You shuddered just at the thought of meeting eye contact with them. *I guess I was wrong.* You turned your head. Hoping. Praying. Pleading in your mind that they would just slowly walk away. But apparently, your mind doesn't control what happens.

"Yah! I asked you a question. The least you can do is answer it." The boy said while pouting as one of the hyungs hit him at the back of his head.

"Don't be so persistant on what you want." The hyung said as he turned to you and smiled. You couldn't help but smile back. But you had to answer him some time...right?

"I'm going to school without you Jiho." You managed to say as you pulled on a joking smile as Jiho just rolled his eyes. You turned around and started to walk. But you turned around and sweetly smiled. "And gomawo Yookwon oppa for hitting him on the head for me."

Yookwon smiled and nodded. "Anything for you Mi Sun."

You nodded back and started walking off again.

-

"Zico...how many times have I told you to lay back on the teasing?" U-kwon said as he grabbed Zico by the shoulder. Zico, being in his stubborn mood, quickly shrugged his hyung off his shoulders and growled under his breath.

"Hyung why are you so nice to Mi Sun-ah anyways? It's not like she's done anything for you." Zico huffed and looked down while kicking some rocks in the way. U-Kwon just looked to where Mi Sun was walking and smiled.

"I don't know. She's just different."

Three more boys from the group joined in on the conversation.

"OH I THINK U-KWONNIE HAS A CRUSHIE!"

U-Kwon slapped the other members shoulder and pouted. "Shut up Kyung. You don't know anything..."

"Haha. It's pretty obvious U-Kwon-ssi." TaeIl and B-Bomb hopped in and smiled while Jaehyo and P.O just waited from behind. On the other hand, Zico was just staring intensly at U-kwon.

Not with eyes full of hate. Nor with sadness.

But more of jealousy.

-

You finally reached school and stretched your arms with a smile. "Finally away from those 7 idi-"

"7 what?" You were cut off by a girl walking towards you with a smile. You smiled back and just sighed.

"I was saying 7 idiots. IDIOTS!" You yelled as the girl just giggled. "So Suzy...what's with the big smile?" You asked sort of curious.

Suzy was just smiling like crazy and swaying around. "Mmm...Nothing~" She said as she skipped to your side and hooked arms with you. "Kaja! Let's get to class!" You pulled your arm away and just looked at her suspiciously.

"But class doesn't start for another 20 minutes. I just came early to study." You said as you moved your head closer to hers. "Do you...have a new boyfriend?" You squinted into her eyes and moved back again.

Since Suzy was really pretty, she has had a lot of boyfriends. She wasn't the type to just play around with them. No. She liked to observe them and analyse their personality like a hawk. She's not a player. She was too sweet to be one.

Suzy just blushed like a tomato and nodded. "Mhm...and I'm possitive about this one." She pumped her fist into the air and you did the same.

"Pssh! Alright let's go." You said as you linked arms with her and started walking off again.

 

When you reached class, you saw Suzy running into the class with opened arms. "OP...pa..." Suzy stood there with wide eyes with her jaw nearly touching the floor. "Oppa..."

That was when you made your way in. You saw your best friend standin there traumatised. *Hmm?* You turned your head to Suzy and started shaking her. "Yah...Suzy-ah...are you alright?" You looked down to her hands. They were already balled up into fists. You turned your head to where she was staring and saw a guy with a girl on his lap. *Is that her boyfriend?*

The guy pushed the girl off and stood up. "Suzy..."

Suzy's eyes started to tear up. She finally got a grip of herself and was able to lift up her finger. "Y-y-you...L-Lee Seungri..." Suzy choked on her words. "I-I trusted y-you..."

Seungri walked up to Suzy and tried to talk some sense into her. "Look...Suzy...I can explain." He said as he tried to touch her cheek but she slapped his hand away. Seungri held his hand in pain as everyone in the class stared as Suzy's sudden action. "WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!" He yelled as the door burst open.

"What was what for?" Everyone stared at the door, including you.

"T-TaeIl hyung..." Seungri walked over to his brother and the 6 boys behind him.

"Who else would it be?" TaeIl said as he stepped up to his dongsaeng. Even though Seungri was obviously taller than TaeIl, he was still scared of his hyung. TaeIl looked over Seungri's shoulder and saw Suzy kneeling on the floor. "And what happened to little Suzy?"

"I-I can explain hyung..." Seungri said with sorry eyes but TaeIl didn't buy it.

"Save your yapping for later." He said as he suddenly turned over to you and pointed. "And you..." He paused for a second as you just stared at his finger. "You have to tell me what happened." You didn't know how to answer so you just nodded.

"Alright. Let's get back to class." TaeIl clapped his hands. As soon as he done that, everyone starte getting ready.

 

"Suzy...yeobo..." Seungri tried to make it up to her again but you stepped in.

"Don't even try Seungri. Come on Suzy, let's go." You grabbed Suzy's hand and she got up just as your teacher, Mr. Choi walked in.

-

It was the end of school and you were walking down stairs with Suzy to reach the gate. Suzy was able to calm down after what happened this morning and started opening up again.

"So are you sure you're alright Suzy? Unni will throw anyone that tries to hurt you down!" You held your fist to your chest. Suzy just laughed at your cute way of showing your concern.

"I'm alright unni." She smiled and you smiled back. "Karma will kick him down soon." She winked and you both laughed until you reached the gate.

"Well I'll see you tomorrow then! Annyeong!" You walked to the left of the pathway as Suzy walked to the right.

"Annyeong Mi Sun-ah!" She waved and walked off.

-

You were already cooking dinner for yourself when you heard a knock on your door. Luckily you already finished cooking so you quickly ran and opened the door.

"Time for some explaining, Jung Mi Sun." TaeIl said as he walked inside with the six other members trailing along.

"Yah. You're just lucky that you live right next to me." You said as you pouted but Jaehyo came up to you and patted you on the head with a smile. You smiled back and sat down to where they were and started explaing what happened in every little detail you could remember.

 

"Ahh." TaeIl nodded and stood up from his spot. "Well I guess that's all we need to know."

You stared at them curiously. "That's it?"

They all nodded and smiled. “Never fear quarrels, but seek hazardous adventures.” TaeIl said proudly as you just laughed.

"HAHAHA! What are you, the Three Musketeers?" You rolled on your sofa laughing while he just smiled.

"Make that the Seven Musketeers!" He nodded and quickly walked out the door. "Be seeing you!"