Surprise!

My Neighbours, Block B

Your POV

 

It was the first day back to school from the little outing that Block B planned.

What's up with them and plans? It's sort of getting out of hand.

 

I was walking to school alone. It felt so weird without them bugging me on the way to school. It all just felt too plain. I sighed and stuck in my ear phones and when I did, I received a text message.

'Meet me at the rooftop when the lunch bell goes. I'll be waiting C:'

Stupid Zico...

I smiled at the thought and finally reached school. As I was strolling through the gates, hands covered my eyes. "GUESS WHO!?"

"Suzy-ah get your hands off of my face." I chuckled as she spun me around. I saw a specific smile on her face and from the years I knew Suzy, I could already tell that it was good news.

"I have something to tell you later on but for now, let's skip to class!" She said but I stoped her.

"What's the point of telling me this if you're going to mention it later?" I lifted an eyebrow up. Suzy just rolled her eyes and poked my side.

"Stop being such a stick in the mud~" She giggled and linked arms with me, "Kaja. Let's go."

 

We stepped into class and I saw Jaehyo sitting down talking to P.O. They saw us and waved. We both waved and walked over to them. "You guys came to school pretty early." I said as P.O just shrugged.

"Zico hyung wanted to come to school early. Don't know why though." P.O said while facing Jaehyo again. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion.

Why would Zico come to school early?  And where is he?

I shrugged and looked at Suzy. She was dazing off and...staring at someone. My eyes widened once I realised who she was staring at....

Jaehyo.

Why is she staring at him like that? Is there something on his face? Does she even know she's staring at him?

I shook my head and tugged on Suzy's arm. "Come on. Let's sit down."

She snapped out of her daze and blinked at me. Then she realised what I was doing. "Sorry unni. We should sit down now..." She walked behind Jaehyo and P.O and sat down with her chin resting on her palm. Suzy's eyes were darted right at Jaehyo.

Jaehyo suddenly turned around and looked back at us with a smile. I smiled back but Suzy seemed to lose her 'cool' and made her arm slip from under her chin. I giggled at her but she kicked me from under the table. Jaehyo giggled as well and then turned back around.

"W-What was t-that?" I tried to hold in my laugh. Suzy slapped my arm and pouted.

"Tell you later." She sighed and faced the front as Mr. Choi walked in with a whole bunch of papers. I hated having Mr. Choi for English.  

"So I have good news and bad news." He dropped the pile of papers on his desk and sat down, "The good news is that you have a group project to do. The bad news is that its due next week." The class groaned in disappointment as Mr. Choi rolled his eyes. "Everyone choose a partner. Come over to me when you've chosen your partners and I will assign you on what you and your partner need to do." Before everyone moved, he wrote something on the board.

'PARTNERS MUST ME OF THE OPPOSITE GENDER'

The class groaned even louder and some were about to even flip a table. I turned my head to talk to Suzy but she wasn't there. "What the..." I looked foreward and saw her talking to Jaehyo.

"So...Jaehyo oppa. Want to do the project together? I reckon it will be fun!" I heard her say with a smile. Jaehyo looked at me, as if asking for approval. I nodded as he smiled at me and looked back at Suzy.

"Sure. Let's go see what Mr. Choi has for us." Jaehyo stood up from his desk and walked over to Mr. Choi with Suzy.

P.O stood up and walked over to me, "So I'm guessing you'll be with Zico?" I smiled and nodded at his question. He smiled at me and ruffled my hair. "I'll be asking Minji over there if she wants to do the project with me. Just hope that Zico comes to class." I watched P.O walke over to Minji and they talked about doing the assignment together. She approved and they both walked to Mr. Choi.

Where the hell is Zico?

-

The lunch bell rang and I started packing my things. I remembered the text that Zico sent me.

Guess its time to go to the rooftop.

Before I could step out of the door, Suzy grabbed my arm. "Mi Sun-ah...I need to tell you something in private." She looked around as if she was a freaking spy and pulled me through the hallways. We reached the janitors closet and she shut it behind her.

"Suzy what are we doing in he-"

"I THINK I HAVE A CRUSH ON JAEHYO!" My mouth fell in awe. She has a crush on Jaehyo?

A part of me felt really weird about it but it was covered by the joy I was feeling. Suzy actually has a crush!

"Oh my gosh THAT IS SO CUTE!" I grabbed her into a hug as we giggled like little school girls. She pulled out of the hug.

"Promise not to tell anyone ok?" She looked dead serious. I smiled and nodded.

"I promise. But why pull us in here?" I gestured to the room around us.

"First thing I though of." Suzy shrugged as I rolled my eyes and we both walked out of the closet.

"Well I got to go see Zico. See you in class." We waved as I started making my way to the rooftop. I went the way Jaehyo showed me and I walked up the hundreds of stairs.

Damn this place is big.

Once I reached the top, I slowly opened the door. "Zico? You there?" I closed the door behind me and my eyes nearly fell out of their sockets.

Right in front of me was a perfect replica of what I've lost eight years ago.

"T-The garden..."

"So you like it?" I heard a voice from behind me and turned around to see Zico there with a smile plastered across his face. "It took me ages to make this. I stayed here all night last night and this morning finishing this place. The least you could do is say thanks."

My heart raced faster and faster. It felt as if it was going to pop out of my chest. I couldn't be even more happier than I am now.

"H-How did you do this?" I asked curiously looking around. He smiled and walked over to me.

"Easy. I bought a whole bunch of plants, plastic grass and other green stuff for gardens and made this the way I remembered it." I turned back to Zico and his face was just inches away from mine. "I also did it...for you."

Zico's eyes were a warm chocolate brown. No hint of lying. Just humble and calming eyes that I could stare into all day and all night.

Unconsciously, I pulled Zico into one massive hug. "Zico. You are one special friend aren't you?"

I felt him smile and hug me tighter, "I know I am...I know."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HOLY MOTHER OF PENGUINS!!! //faints//

My Zico feels are acting up again :3 WHY MUST HE BE SO PERFECT?!?!?!?! <3<3

So noooooow what do you think Mi Sun is going to do about U-kwon?

Reject or Accept?
Because it seems to me that Zico is making some smooth moves on her ;D

kekeke

(Comment/Subscribe/JustPlainRead~)

- hi_there_kpop