Making Moves

Fire and Ice

Onew Smiled when he saw Jae the next day.  She nodded back in his direction before looking back out the window.  With that simple gesture, his sister's words rang through his head, 'you should marry her'.  He shook his head to get rid of the thought.  Hae walked up to him and smiled, "Oppa, are you alright?"  He glanced down at the girls perfectly curled hair and angelic smile and thought, 'If I were to pick one of them it should be Hae'.  Onew nodded and went to sit down next to Minho.  The team captain was pouring over the math book and Onew tapped him on the shoulder.  Minho glared up at him, "Yes?"  He pointed to the book, "I don't think I have ever seen you studying, why now?"  Minho sighed, "I didn't have the top grade.  I've always had the top grade.  I don't know what happened."  Jonghyun chuckled, "Are you mad that a girl beat you?"  Shifting his glare from Onew to Jonghyun, Minho growled, "I couldn't care less that she's a chick.  She could be a guy or a blue glowing alien and I would still not take defeat lightly."  Key laughed, "And they call me the Diva."

 

Mrs. Lee walked in silencing the class.  She bagan teaching the lesson, that they had taken the test over, again.  After about half a hour there was a knock on the door.  Mrs. Lee walked over and opened it, revealing an older guy.  He slightly stepped in, making the girls in the class swoon, and whispered to the teacher.  Taemin glanced over out of the corner of his eye at Hae and Jae.  Jae, for the first time he had seen was smiling widely and packing up her stuff, while Hae looked confused.  Mrs. Lee nodded at the stranger and turned to Jae, who was already walking up the isle with a grin.  Taemin wrinkled his eyebrows as they walked out giggling.  He wasn't quite sure that he liked that Jae was smiling at some other unknown guy.  Especially when he looked like that.  

 

When Mrs. Lee released them to do their assignments, Hae was unusually silent.  Jonghyun turned to her, "What's bothering you?"  She shook her head, "I don't know what is going on."  Taemin sat forward, "Do you know who the guy was?"  Hae chuckled, "Yeah, that was my brother, but I don't know why he was here.  He had a bunch of things that he needed to take care of before he leaves for Japan in a couple of days."  The boys all relaxed a bit, knowing it was their brother, but were still curious as to what was going on.  Key was the first to break the silence, "Hey Tae, how is that duet dance thing working?  Have you found a girl?"  The Maknae shook his head, "No, but my choreographer said that he thinks that he found someone and that he was going to check up on them today.  If they say yes then I should get to meet them next week sometime."  Hae turned to the younger, "You're a dancer?  Jae and I used to dance."  Onew opened his mouth to say something about Jae still dancing, but stopped himself when the thought of diapers came to mind.

~~~~~

Jae walked with Hyung out to the car.  They giggled at Hae's reaction before getting in.  Hyung smiled at his younger sister, "How does it feel to have a company try and contact you personally to dance for them?"  Jae sighed, "Dreamy.  I can't believe that they want me to perform with one of their lead dancers.  It's everything I could ask for."  Hyung began driving while talking about the company that they were going to.  Jae tuned him out, not particularly caring about much except the dancer.  They gave her a vauge outlline of the kid's stuff, and didn't tell her his name.  Although from what she had been given, he was a pretty good dancer.

 

They pulled up in front of a building and Hyung parked the car.  He turned and lightly grabbed Jae's head before giving her a light peck on her forhead.  He grinned, "Hwaighting."  Jae pumped her fist before stepping out of the car.  Hyung had some stuff to be before he left, but would be back to pick her up.  She turned to the build and made her way through the doors.  She went over to a lady at the front desk and asked, "Hello I'm Jang Jae Byeol, I'm here for an interveiw.  Where am I supposed to be going?"  "Third floor, second door on the right."  Jae gave a slight bow before running to the elevators.  She nervously played with the hem of her shirt as she made her way to the room.  She paused in front of the door and took a deep breath, then opened it up.

 

Inside Jae answered a couple of quick interveiw questions.  The coreographer, Eunhyuk, seemed to be pleased with her when he asked her to dance for him.  He flicked on a song and Jae felt up the song a littl bit before starting dancing (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EhepyLCxt-U).  After she finished Eunhyuk laughed.  "I am glad to say I was not expecting that in the least bit."  Jae scratched the back of her neck awkwardly, "Yeah, I typically am more hip hop, but the music fet right going that way."  He nodded, "What ese can you do?"  She shrugged, "Uh, I started out with ballet when I was younger, I can do classical and modern, but they aren't my favorite things.  I did jazz and ballroom for a couple of years. Um, stepping is fun. So is swing.  I also did some pole dancing classes, but nobody wants to see that.  And, well, I guess you guys already know I break dance and hip hop.  There are also a bunch of others, but those are the major ones."  Eunhyuk nodded and scribbled down some notes.  He stood and bowed to her, "Well I think that we are going to hire you, but we'll call you up in a few days to finalize everything."