The Coffee shop

Monster

 

Krystal POV

                The next morning I woke up early. I was so excited to spend another day with Amber. I started to make a packed lunch. I made two in case Amber wanted to have lunch with me. Once I was happy with how the lunches looked I got dressed and started walking to school. As soon as I walked out of the apartment I saw Amber passing by.

                “Amber!” I shouted and ran up to her. She pulled her ear buds out of her ears and smiled.

                “Hey Princess! Do you live around here or something?”

                “Yeah, I live in that building.” I said pointing to the building behind me.

                “Cool, I only live about five minutes from here.” Amber said smiling at me. We walked to school together and sat with each other in every class. We passed Minho in the halls but he didn’t say anything to us. Taemin. I knew something was off about him. I could tell. He was a Guardian. Before class started I pulled Taemin aside to talk to him.

                “Who are you? Why are you here.” I asked.

                “I’m Minho’s Guardian.” Taemin replied. “But he still doesn’t know what I am. Please don’t tell him.” Taemin pleaded.

                “Don’t worry. I won’t. I think we should help each other out. Two Guardians are better than one right?” I said.

                “Yeah we should. Who is your human?” Taemin asked.

                “Amber.” I said. “She doesn’t know yet either. Promise me you will have my back when it comes to protecting her.”

                “I promise.” Taemin said seriously grabbing my wrist. Angels never break promises. He smiled and left. I think I have a new friend. Even though his first priority will always be Minho it is nice to know that someone else will be watching out for Amber. Once Taemin left I walked into my next class and took my seat next to Amber. Math. Great something I can show off in. I smiled as the teacher wrote a problem for us to do on the board. Amber threw a note that landed on my desk.

                You need help Princess? Amber smiled as I opened the note. I smiled. I took out a piece of scrap paper and quickly did the problem and wrote: No thanks I think I got thisJ. I threw the note at her and watched her as she chuckled at me. She quickly wrote something down on the paper and threw it back at me. Just checking on you Princess ;). I blushed as I read her note. After class was finally over it was lunch.

                “Hey Amber do you want to eat lunch together?” I asked.

                “Of course! Where do you want to go eat Princess?” she asked looking around.

                “I actually kind of made us lunch if you want. Picnic?” I asked holding up the two lunches. She laughed and put her arm around my shoulder.

                “Sure! Let’s go to the park then.” We picked a nice spot under an oak tree. “Wow this looks really good Krys!” Amber said smiling as she opened up the containers. We started to eat. I was happy seeing Amber happy. Just seeing her smile made my heart beat faster.

                “I’m happy you like it.”

                “Hey Krys can I ask you something?” Amber said putting down her food.

                “Yeah?”

                “Where do you work?” Amber said looking slightly serious.

                “I work at that coffee shop on the corner street up from my apartment. Why do you ask?” I replied.

                “I just wanted to know. Umm Krys, do you think it would be ok if I walked you to work after school?” Amber blushed. I smiled.

                “Sure. Why? Are you worried about me?” I said laughing.

                “Y-yeah. I just want to make sure your safe.” She said mumbling. I laughed at her cuteness. Protect me? Oh Amber if you saw me in my true form you wouldn’t worry about me.

                “Thanks, I’d like that.” I said. I smiled as I finished my lunch and watched Amber messily finish hers. I couldn’t remember a time where I smiled this much. If Jessica-unnie saw me she would think I was crazy.

                “You have some rice on your face.” I laughed. I reached out and wiped the rice that was stuck to the right corner of . I looked into her eyes as she blushed a brighter red. “Dork.” I smiled.

Amber POV

                Why? Why was I blushing so much? Why did I want to protect her so much? It felt so right just being next to her. After our amazing lunch we walked back to school. The whole way back I held her hand. I really think that I’m falling for Krys. Our classes passed by quickly and before I knew it was time to walk Krys to work. I laughed as I saw her come out in her white blouse and black mini skirt. She pouted.

                “Hey! It doesn’t look that bad.” She said spinning around for me to see. She was adorable. I walked her to the coffee shop and decided to stay for a while. I knew Jjong wouldn’t be home for a while and I didn’t want to just sit in the apartment alone.

                “Hi! Welcome!” a girl said as we walked in.

                “Hi Luna.” Krystal said walking over giving Luna a hug. Krys walked over and pulled a girl over to me.

                “Amber this is Sunny she is the owner of the coffee shop and is friends with my older sister.”

                “Hi Amber.” Sunny said shaking my hand. Krystal walked in the back room to help another girl lift some boxes. “Amber, are you and Krystal close?” Sunny asked.

                “Y-Yeah I guess we are.” I said blushing.

                “Could you please watch out for Krystal? I know she may be moody sometimes but I think she needs someone to lean on sometimes.” Sunny said seriously.

                “Of course I will.” I said reassuring Sunny.

                “She may not look like it but I think she might need a protector. Even though she is a strong girl she needs some help sometimes.” At that moment Krystal came out of the back room with the other girl.

                “Amber your still here?” Krystal asked smiling.

                “Y-yeah. Actually I might want to work here.” I said as a cover. Damn Amber you couldn’t have thought of anything else?

                “Cool! Pleeeeasee Unnie? Could Amber pleaaaaseee work here?” Krystal said smiling. I couldn’t take my eyes off her to see if Sunny nodded or not.

                “Sure. We could always use more help.” Sunny said winking at Krys. I smiled this meant that I could spend a little more time with my Princess.