Family

Monster

 

Amber POV

                After Krystal and I finished packing our stuff, I texted both Henry and Jjong to come over to the apartment as soon as possible with about two weeks’ worth of clothes. I didn’t want there to be any chances of them being hurt. Especially Jjong. Henry got here first and I explained everything to him. He nodded and understood. He kept staring at Krystal and finally she turned around and opened her wings. Henry stared at Krystal as she then put her wings away. I laughed. My scary little Krys.

                “Wait. So if the demons only want people with guardians why am I here?” Henry asked.

                “Amber doesn’t want to take any chances of you or her brother getting hurt so we are taking to the safe house with us just in case.” Krystal said as Sunny pulled the car up in front of the apartment. Krystal took our bags and put them into the trunk of the van. She then came back and took Henry’s and put it alongside my bag. I looked inside the car and saw that t was already half filled. Luna, Onew, Sulli and sunny were already in their seats waiting to get going. Henry took a place next to Sulli and took out his iPod. Just then Jjong finally showed up.

                “Hey! I got your text. What’s up?” Jjong asked looking at the van full of people.

                “Hey! Do you have a bag packed?” I asked hugging Jjong.

                “Yeah I do. What is this about Am?”

                “Jjong you know that night that my friend Krystal came over at about one AM?”

                “Yeah...”

                “She needed to see me because she needed to be able to protect me. She is my Guardian Angel. There are Demons all over the place here. Demons only kill humans with Guardians but I don’t want to take any chances of you being hurt. One has already tried to kill me but I was lucky that Krystal was watching me.” I said not knowing if Jjong would believe me.

                “WHAT?!”

                It took about 20 minutes to convince him we weren’t just joking. It ended with Krys getting tired of me and Jjong arguing. She took out her wings again and yelled at us to get into the car. Jjong of course believed her after and before he obeyed the command of my scary Princess I turned to him. Krystal went to the back of the car to put Jjong’s bag in the back with the others.

                “Hey Jjong?”

                “Yeah Am?”

                “There is something else I haven’t told you.”

                “What is it Am? I think I can handle whatever you have to tell me.” Jjong said chuckling.

                “Krys isn’t just my guardian. She is my girlfriend.”

Krystal POV

                I almost dropped Jonghyun’s bag. Girlfriend? She never called me that before. I mean she always said that she loved me more than anything but this was the first time that Amber has said anything like this in public. I looked around the car and saw Jonghyun’s jaw dropped.

                “Look Am, I know you like girls I always have but she isn’t human…” Jonghyun said trying to explain.

                “I don’t care. I already hurt her once. Now that I have her I’m never letting her go again.” Amber said as she turned to me and grabbed me by my waist and pulled me closer.

                “I know that I’m not human. I know what I am. And I know some people see me as a monster but I am here for Amber. My main goal is to make her happy and if I make her happy by being her girlfriend then that is what I will be. If she ever decides to date others I will step aside. Nothing but her happiness matters to me. I don’t care what happens to me. Nothing matters to me more that Amber.” I said speaking up and separating the siblings.

                “I just don’t want my little sister to get hurt. I am grateful that she has a protector who will always watch you but how will you have kids? Where will you live?” Jonghyun asked.

                “I don’t care. As long as Amber is happy I don’t care about anything else.” I answered firmly.

                “Hey! Dummies! We are losing time! You guys can fight later once we get to the house but right now we need to go!” Sunny-unnie shouted from behind the wheel.

                We all rushed into the car knowing how scaring Unnie could be when she was angry. As we rushed into the care Jonghyun watched me as Amber never let go of my hand.

Amber POV

                Damn Jjong is getting on my nerves. I love Krystal more than anything and even though I care about Jjong nothing would ever separate us again. Once we got into the car Krys and I headed to the back. The next row sat Onew and Jjong and in the front were Sulli and Henry. Luna and Sunny sat in the front of the car. After about 20 minutes I started to fall asleep I leaned my head on Krystal’s shoulder and slept for about 20 minutes. Krystal gently shook me awake and I smiled and kissed her cheek as I felt Jjong’s icy glare.

                “Hey Unnie are we here yet?” Krys baby whined. I laughed she was so adorable.

                “Soon Krys. It’s going to be okay just rest. You will need it.” Sunny said yawning.

                “You should rest too Unnie” Krystal said leaning her head on my shoulder this time. Sunny and Onew switched places and Sunny fell asleep next to Jjong. He kept staring at her. Even though Krystal was supposed to be resting she woke up every ten minutes to check on me. My little Jung, always worrying about me.

                “You really lover her huh?” Jjong asked looking at my sleeping angel.

                “Yeah. I love her more than anything.” I answered brushing some hair out of her face.

                “Then I accept you and her.” Jjong said sighing. I smiled I knew he would come around.

Krystal POV

                I woke up for the third time to find amber asleep. I smiled and gently woke her up again.

                “Hey Am, we are almost here.” I whispered.

                “Hey Krys. Did you rest well?”

                “Yes thank you for watching over me baby.” I said kissing Amber’s fore head.

                We finally pulled up to the cabin. It was huge. It has enough bed rooms for all of us. We took our bags into the house and split up into our rooms. Amber and I were in one, Jjong and Henry paired up, Sunny and Luna were together in a room, Key and Onew volunteered to room together, Taemin and Minho got a room and Sulli got a room all to herself. Since all the guardians were well rested we let everyone take a break while we cooked dinner. Once everyone had their food we all ate it was nice. Everyone together, getting to know each other, but I still couldn’t relax. I had my swords strapped to my back and never let Amber out of my sight. Tomorrow will be the day when we slaughter the demons making sure our humans are safe. This peaceful family moment was just the quiet before the storm.